Happy Ending

You're An Idol!

The company was releasing news about me and Luhan getting married. It was all over the news. Here and there, i see the news. Even in school.

Luhan had made an appointment with me to go to the bridal wedding dress shop. Luhan picked me up after work and we went to the bridal shop. A high class one.

"Woahh..." i said.

"You like?" Luhan said. I nodded. "Then let's go in." Luhan grabbed my waist and we went in.

As we walked in, the owner of the shop greeted us politely. We bowed at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." we said.

"Omo!" the owner said. "I didn't expect this couple to come to our shop." the lady smiled.

"Ne..." we said.

"The bride-to-be can come over here and try out the dresses. The groom can sit here and rate the dress." 

I followed the lady and i saw a variety of wonderful dresses there. I was awed by the sight.

"This... is beautiful.." i commented.

"Thank you. You can choose the dress now." the lady assist me.

I slowly picked the dress that i want to try. I went inside the dressing room and tried it on. I went out and showed to Luhan.

"Woah... but not beautiful enough.." Luhan said and showed a not "agreeing with this dress' face.

I changed into another one and still Luhan didnt like it. Until it came to the last one.

"How about this?" i asked, pleading he would seriously take this dress as it was exceptionally beautiful.

"Nope." he muttered.

"Ahhh LUhan!!!!" i got frustrated.

"Umm maybe you can try the last dress. An exclusive one." the owner said.

"Oh? Yes please." i said, and i hope Luhan is sastified with this.

"This is it." i said.

"How about this?" i said.

I could see his face glowed brightly and a smile slowly forming into a big one. He stood up and clapped.

"WOahhh... Ji Eun..." his eyes shone. "I cannot... you are soo beautiful.."

I smiled widely hearing his comment.

"We'll take this." Luhan said.

'ooohhhh yeeeeaaahhh' i thought.

Next is the groom's turn. I went inside and wow, look at the beautiful suits...

Then at last Luhan showed his first suit. And as the same thing happened, an exclusive suit was given to Luhan.

I beamed as i see him.

"Handsome... "

"We'll take this!"