:)

You're An Idol!

The guys were all still jumping around as per usual and i was blushing all the way. Luhan approached me and held my hand. I looked at him. He smiled. D.O and Chanyeol suddenly came and forced us to join their celebration. Now all of us were turning in a circle. After a while, i realised that we are still on the stage. While in that circle, i tried to tell them to stop playing around.

"Guys! Stop!" I said.

"LALALALALALALAAL" EXO were singing.

"STOOOOPPPPP!!!!" I shouted.

"Huh?" they said.

"Stop. You're making me embarrased." i said.

"Sorry. Hehe." they said.

"It's ok. I'll meet you guys later." i walked down the stage and sat down with my class. The girls were all congratulating me and some were giving me lazer eyes. I ignored them. Who cares, right? After the whole performance ended, i texted Luhan saying that i will me them at the school's foyer.

I straight away went down with my bag since i've finished school. I waited for them. It seems that they are coming a bit late. Since they are idols and with their makeup and stuffs. I stared at the phone in case Luhan texted me anything.

"Jogiyo!(Excuse me!)" i heard a girl's voice calling me. I turned behind and saw a group of girls who i don't know. Approaching me. I stared at them since i don't know who they are.

"What are you staring at?" the same girl said.

"Ne?" I was taken aback. "You talking to me?"

"Of course! Who else should i be talking to?" another girl smirk.

I looked behind me, and there was no one else except for me.

"Ne?" i said. 

"Are you stupid or something?" a girl said.

"How could Luhan oppa date a stupid girl like you?" another girl commented.

"You're not even that pretty, or slim. You're just an ugly b****h." the girl pushed my shoulder with her index finger.

"Excuse me? What are YOU talking about?" i've got infuriated by the group of unknown girls spitting on me some bad comments.

"Are you trying to fight us back? Huh?" the previous girl said.

I got timid. "N-no..."

"Then what? You are not worthy enough to take Luhan oppa from us!" the groups of girls surrounded me.

"What? --" i got flustred and i don't know what to say.

"You dont take Luhan or EXO from us." the girl warned. "Understand?"

"It seems like we've heard our group's name? Huh?" Suho came. EXO were standing behide him.

"Got a problem with us?" Kris said. "Or her?"

"Urmm.. ehh..." the girls became obedient as they saw them. They didn't even say a single word.

"We heard everyyyyyy single sentence of yours." Xuimin added. EXO approached me and the group of girls.

"Hey, watch your mouth girls. If not we're gonna ---" D.O sighed. " we're are not bad guys. We won't harm you. "

Luhan came beside me and the girls. He stared at the groups of girls. The girls' heads were all pointing to the ground. They knew they did something wrong.

"You said.. that she's isn't pretty?" Luhan spoke. "She's gorgeous. You said... she's isn't slim? She has the prefect body weight and size."

"LOOK at your own size before you comment on other people's size." Luhan added and he held my hand and brought me to the car. EXO followed us from behide.

"Take care!" Chanyeol waved at the girls. 

Luhan stopped suddenly. His hands were still holding onto mine. He turned and walked back to the previous place. When Luhan turned, i saw his expression which shown anger. I just kept quiet and followed him. EXO who were following us, stopped when they see us coming back.

"Apologise to her." Luhan spoke to the group of girls.

"Ne?" the girl said.

"Don't you understand? Apologise to my wife-to-be right now!" Luhan almost shouted.  I was shocked to see his behaviour.

"I-I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry"

"I'm sorry" and same goes to the other girls.

"That's it. We're done." Luhan continue to go to the car with his hand still holding to my hand. I thought we go into their car but their limo was there so all 13 of us fit.

Luhan still held my hand when we are in the car. And awkward silence in the car.

"Hyung..." Baekhyun said.

"Luhan hyung..." Chen said.

"Oppa..." i shooked his hand.

"My acting was great right?" Luhan said.

"Huh?" i said.

"It was good right?" Luhan looked at me with a bright smile.

"ahhh...mwoya... you're not angry?" i said.

"Of course im angry. Seeing them doing that to you. But that's how serious i am when someone disturbs you or bully you." Luhan  said.

"Oppa..." 

"If anyone did this to you again, tell me or EXO. Ok?" Luhan said.

"Yeah! Tell us!" Tao and Sehun said.

I smiled at the whole lot of them.

"Saranghae~" Luhan said.

"Eiiiii~~~ Go get a room, Hyung!" Lay threw a pillow at Luhan.

"I'm jealous." Xuimin said.