Chapter two

Peter Pan

*Memories, It’s a bit of a sad thing that we can’t go back to that time* YoonA thought while a tear drop suddenly fell at her table.

“Im YoonA, you should forget it. It’s been a year already.” YoonA comforted and cheered herself and with that she placed it back in her drawer and started to read the Book “Never Land” until she’s fallen asleep.

----------------

At school

“Good morning YoonA, how’s the book so far?” Taeyeon asks while taking her seat beside her friend.

“Great, although I fallen asleep while reading it but I will finish that book.” YoonA answered while making cute pout face to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon was very curious on why on earth YoonA wants that book so badly. So she asks her friend; “YoonA, can I ask you something?”

YoonA looks at Taeyeon, waiting for her question.

“Why you love that book? I mean… you see… because according to my research that book was all about that Peter Pan thingy and it’s not the type of book that a teen like us reads these days. You know what I mean right?” Taeyeon said worriedly looking at YoonA if she offended her.

“That’s why I love it … “YoonA said happily “and it’s the only way that brings back those memories.” YoonA said the last part that only she can hear.

“Mworago?” Taeyeon asks trying to catch up the last statement that YoonA said.

“It’s nothing” YoonA assured Taeyeon while giving her eye smile to her.

When Taeyeon was about to interrogate her, their Professor enters the room and with that the Class started.

--------------

In front of Luhan’s House

“Eoboseyeo” Luhan answered his phone immediately while fixing his bed.

“Yah! Saseum, Go look at your window.” Chen scoldingly said and hangs up his phone.

Luhan went straightaway to his window and sees his two friends waving at him; Chen giving his no-eyes smile and Kris being himself.

After his school preparation, he approached them and greeted each other with a high five.

Inside Kris’s car

“Lack of sleep again, Luhan.” Kris guessingly said while focusing at the road.

“Yes…” Luhan answered groggily and with that Chen who sits beside him flick his forehead and Luhan was fully awake now.

“Yah, Chen. Why did you do that?” Luhan said while giving his death glare. Chen just put his troll face and answered.

“Look at yourself… hahahha…” Luhan ignore him and put on his earphone.

---------------------

At the Cafeteria

“Oppa, why did you call?” Taeyeon said still munching on her food.

YoonA continues to eat her lunch at the same time reading the book ‘never land’.

“Where are you?” the voice was full of authority.

“At the cafeteria, eating…” Taeyeon replied and the call was ended.

“Chen oppa” YoonA blurted out and Taeyeon just sighed and answered “Yep.”

While the two girls are busy enjoying their food and talking some random stuff, a group of three boys stood at the side and then one guy approached their table.

Chen pats his dongsaeng shoulders while shouting “Taeyeon” and with that Taeyeon got surprised and turn her back and found out that it was his beloved older brother Chen.

“Mom told me to give this to you. You silly head always forgetting something.” Chen said while giving the paper bag with Taeyeon’s song sheets inside.

“Gomawo, oppa” Taeyeon said smiling while accepting the bag. Chen taps her head gently.

“By the way Oppa, you know YoonA right?” Taeyeon introduced YoonA to her older brother.

“Neh, Yoona ssi” Chen smiled and then YoonA plastered her eye smile.

“Taeyeon, we have to go, nice meeting you Yoona ssi.” And then Chen together with his two friends leaves the two girls.

But YoonA didn’t know that one of Chen’s friends was looking at her.

 *Eye smile* he thought and a smile appeared on his face.