Chapter five

Peter Pan

I'm not scared of anything when I’m with you. 

Don’t worry I’ll be your Tinker bell in the sky.

                                                                                ~ Fairy Tinker Bell

After reading it Luhan said to his self, “I miss you my ‘TinkerBell’. Hope to see you soon.” And with that Luhan went downstairs.

-------------------

At YoonA’s room

YoonA was woken by the sound of her phone message. She rise up and get her phone in her side table. YoonA check the one who message her and to her surprise it’s Taeyeon.

Text message:

                Annyeong (Hello) Yoongie.. ;) don’t forget our movie trip, later at my house. Arasso (Okay)

                  And BTW, please bring some snacks heheheh XD

YoonA sent her replied by saying ‘Ok’ and with that she prepared herself.

She wears her comfortable clothes and was about to go downstairs when she remembered something.

*Oh shoot, my book lists* YoonA thought and immediately get her notebook wherein she kept the list.

 “Bye Omma.” YoonA bid her goodbye to her mom and went out.

------------------

YoonA check her watch and it’s still early to proceed to Taeyeon’s house. So YoonA went first to the nearby bookstore in their street.

When she entered the store, YoonA get her lists and started to find those books she wanted. After an hour of scanning and searching, she finds all the books and put check marks on her list.

And finally YoonA proceed to the counter, she carries all the books with her both hands. Because of YoonA’s situation she can’t see correctly her ways so she said excuses to those people who are in the way.

But to her luck, a man who is busy reading a book on his hand accidentally bumps to where be YoonA heading too and then the books that YoonA’s carrying fell on the floor.

YoonA bowed to that person while saying her apology and went down to get all the books.

“Mianheyo, ajusshi. I don’t really mean it.” YoonA said still picking up all the books.

“It’s okay; I’m the one at fault.” The man said trying to help YoonA picking her books.

When YoonA looks up to that voice, she got shock for it is Mr. Smirk. The one who she encountered in the school library.

“YOU again!” YoonA said out loud while trying to stand up on her own.

*Ms. Eye smile* Luhan thought still processing what is he seeing at now.

“I’m sorry, really.” Luhan said while lending a hand to help YoonA to get up. With no choice, YoonA held her hand to him.

*is this fate?* Luhan thought in a dazed still looking at the person in front of him.

“Uhmm… you can now let go of my hand.” YoonA said trying to get his attention.

With a snap, Luhan let go of YoonA’s hand and scratch his head and then silence came for a minute.

“Sorry… and thank you.” YoonA blurted out and went to her direction when Luhan spoken up.

“You owe me one right?” Upon hearing that, YoonA turn to him and gasped about his words.

“Mwo (what)?” YoonA said hesitantly.

Luhan went to where YoonA stood still wherein the space between them where getting closer.

YoonA frozed for Luhan sudden closeness. She was about to close her eyes when a small laugh was heard.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Luhan said while moving an inch away to YoonA’s face.

“Uhmmm…mmm, nothing” YoonA stated out

“Are you expecting something else?” Luhan blurted out teasingly to YoonA.

‘Tsk’ YoonA just said.  *Your cute when you do that.* Luhan said in his mind

Luhan gave the book to her saying, “I bet it also belongs to you.”

YoonA took the book on Luhan’s hand when YoonA didn’t expect his next move.

Luhan patted YoonA’s head just like she was a lost puppy.

“Pabo.” Luhan said out of nowhere and plastered his sweet smile to her.

“I’ll get my pay (owe) when we meet again.” and with that Luhan leave YoonA behind.

YoonA sighed heavily. *Why is my heart beating so fast?* she thought while holding her chest.