Chapter ten

Peter Pan

Yoona takes a spoon to her ice cream happily like a kid. “Yoong choding (Child).” Taeyeon blurted out and laugh at her friend.

*Vanilla ice cream with sprinkle… they also have same taste in ice cream.* Luhan thought unexpectedly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*No, it’s just a coincidence… maybe there are people out there who also love that kind of ice cream.* Luhan thought while slowly shaking his head.

After their lunch meals, Taeyeon and Chen said their goodbye to the three.

“Bye bye Yoongie” Taeyeon said while hugging Yoona and wave at her.

“Bye guys and good luck to us for tomorrow.” Chen said to Kris and Luhan and with that Chen grabs Taeyeon and the two went home.

After the two siblings are gone, Kris turned to Yoona and asked her.

“So, where is your home?” Kris asks Yoona while waiting for her answer

“Uhm… it’s on this way.” Yoona replied while pointing on her left side.

“Oh, jinja. That’s where will heading also. Right Luhan.” Kris said while taking a glance to Luhan at his side.

Luhan just nod to his friend. “If you want we can go all three together.” Luhan suggested while giving a smile to Yoona.

“Yoona ssi ~” Kris said giving Yoona his sweet smile.

*Eottokke ~* Yoona thought to herself while making an unsure smile.

“I don’t take no for answer.” Kris adds up and with that Yoona said “Yes” then the three went on.

On their way, Yoona was in between the two guys.  while walking Kris asks something to Yoona.

“So, Yoona ssi… how come I don’t see you on school?”

“It’s just that I’m always on the library reading books.” Yoona answered straightly making Kris to follow up his question.

“So, you’re a brainy kid?” Kris followed up.

“Ani, it’s just that I love books that’s why heheheh ~” Yoona answered while making a cross sign.

“You’re so funny…” Kris blurted out while giving Yoona a pat in her head.

Luhan saw the way Kris action to Yoona and he felt a little angry to his act.

*Hmm… is Kris likes Yoona? Wait, what I’m thinking?* Luhan thought to his self while eyeing the two on his side.

Then Yoona and Kris continued to their conversation not minding that Luhan was at their also.

“Luhan, why so quiet?” Kris noticed Luhan’s behavior and Yoona looks also to Luhan side.

“Nothing.” Luhan said giving his cold expression.

Kris’s POV

When I and Yoona started talking, I take a glance to Luhan and I found out that his eyeing Yoona.

*So our deer take an interest to her.* I thought while making a slight smirk on his face.

So I asks him, “Luhan, why so quiet?” and Luhan answered ‘nothing’.

*I sense some jealousy here.* I thought to myself while stopping myself to laugh at his act. Sometimes Luhan acts so childish.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona’s POV

“Bye Kris oppa and Lu-luhan ssi” I waved goodbye to them while stutter on Luhan’s name.

Then the two went on their ways. They insisted to bring me home most especially Kris oppa but I’m quite shocked when Luhan agrees to it.

Is just that we had a bad encounter that’s why I’m quite uncomfortable with him but I don’t really hate as in totally hate him except the way Luhan smirked on me… weird right?.

After I take a bath, I went to my side table and bring out the book ‘never land’. I continued my reading on it for that I will return the book to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon said to me that the book ‘never land’ belongs to his Chen’s oppa classmate so that’s why I’m hurrying to read it and in time I can return it.

~~~~~~~~~~

At school

Yoona was walking on the corridor when suddenly someone taps on her shoulder behind and called her name.

“Yoona ssi ~” Yoona turn around and found out that it was only Kris.

“Can we talk for a while?” Kris asks while taking Yoona on the school garden and Yoona just nod then the two went on.

But little did they know that someone saw them.