Chapter nine

Peter Pan

“So what are we waiting for let’s go.” Taeyeon said while grabbing Yoona’s arm and the two lead the way while the three guys follows behind.

‘Taeyeon, you’re a great dongsaeng. Thank you.’ Luhan said to his self while looking at Yoona’s back and a smile plastered on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the restaurant

Sitting arrangement: Left side (Luhan, Yoona), Center (Kris) and Right side (Chen, Taeyeon)

*Out of all the chairs, why does he seat at my side?* Yoona thought while taking a glance to his side.

And at that moment, their eyes met unexpectedly. Luhan gave a smile to her causing Yoona to swift her eyes to the front.

*Caught you, Yoona ssi ~* Luhan thought while putting a smirk on his face.

*Changpihae (embarrassed)* Yoona said to herself while slightly poking her head.

“Yoona ssi, gwenchana?” Kris asked worriedly and Yoona just nod her head.

YoonA’s POV

*Next time, it will not happen again.* I thought while nodding my head.

“Ok guys, I will take our orders.” Chen offered and was about to proceed to the counter when Taeyeon stand up.

“Oppa, I will accompany you.” Taeyeon insistently said while grabbing Chen’s arm.

“Aigoo, our Taengoo only wants another special treat. Arasso, one Tteokbokki for you.” Chen said while patting her dongsaeng head.

“yehey!” Taeyeon said happily.

Taeyeon really loves tteokbokki , whenever and wherever us two hang out she will always buy that food. Isn’t she cute kekekekeke J

The two went to the counter already leaving me, Luhan and Kris and the awkwardness begins.

No one dare to speak up, so to release the aura around us three I personally asked a question for Kris (for I’m quite embarrassed on (Luhan) what happen a while ago, changpihae T-T)

“Uhmm… Kris oppa” I called Kris and his gaze moves to me.

“Yes, Yoona ssi” Kris replied letting me to continue what I’m gonna say.

“How’s your project? Is it finish already?” I asked to Kris out of nowhere hoping to not find my question weirdly.

Kris smiled at me and nods his head while saying a “Yes”.

And with that the conversation of Kris and me started. I find Kris oppa cool, yet funny and comfortable to talk with. I felt like his my older brother kekekeke XD.

Luhan’s POV

*I find her cute when she is shy* I thought while staring at Yoona poking her head.

It feels weird but whenever I saw Yoona… I think of my belle. They have same habit whenever they are embarrassed and the way they smile … No, it can’t be. Luhan, snap out of it. OK.

When Chen and Taeyeon went to the counter, there is only me, Yoona and Kris left in the table and believe me guys it looks awkward especially when Yoona is between us.

I keep myself still and wait patiently for our food to come but out of nowhere Yoona called Kris. She suddenly asked Kris about our project.

What about me? Yoona can ask me also because that’s our project. Wait… what I’m thinking? Luhan focus arasso.

To snap out myself, I played with my phone to have some entertainment.

I’m already into my game when I heard Yoona’s laugh. So I turn my gaze and saw that the two was comfortable with each other already and it’s like they into their conversation.

I felt a little sting when I saw them and my mood shift immediately… it’s like I’m invisible to them. Poor me… wait, don’t tell me I’m jealo ---

Before I continue my thought, Chen and Taeyeon went back to our table holding the tray of foods that they order.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they ate their meals with some talking and laughing because of Chen’s jokes, they decided to have an ice cream for their desert but this time Taeyeon and Yoona insisted to take their order.

When Taeyeon and Yoona went back to their table, Taeyeon takes charge in handing the ice cream for everyone.

“Here’s your favorite vanilla ice cream with sprinkled on top.” Taeyeon smiled while giving the ice cream to Yoona.

Yoona takes a spoon to her ice cream happily like a kid. “Yoong choding (Child).” Taeyeon blurted out and laugh at her friend.

*Vanilla ice cream with sprinkle… they also have same taste in ice cream.* Luhan thought unexpectedly.