Chapter three

Peter Pan

But YoonA didn’t know that one of Chen’s friends was looking at her.

*Eye smile* he thought and a smile appeared on his face.

--------------

At the classroom

“Class, don’t forget your homework.” Mr. Jung reminds them and leaves the room.

Luhan was putting his notebook inside his bag when Kris approached him.

“Luhan, Onew hyung invited us for his so-called victory party. Remember his basketball game yesterday, their team wins and with that they enter the finals. So you want to come with us?” Kris said hoping his friend can join them.

“Mianhe, I’ll think I pass for now.  Please say my congratulatory to hyung. Bye” Luhan put on his bag pack and went out hurriedly without even glancing back at Kris.

*Luhan, you little saseum (deer).* Kris thought while shaking his head from left to right.

When Kris stood up, He sees Chen coming to his way with a question-look printed on his face.

“Why is Luhan in a hurry? Is he not coming to Onew hyung so-called victory party?” Chen asked in confusion.

Kris just nodded. “Still the same” Chen blurted out.

 ------------------

At the library

“Miss, here are the books that I borrowed.” Luhan said while handing over the two books at the counter.

The librarian took the book and she addresses Luhan to wait for the slip. While waiting, Luhan suddenly looks around the students passing by at him or some of the students reading at the long table. Suddenly Luhan eyes caught someone familiar to him and that someone was reading a particular book.

When Luhan gaze at her intently, the girl stood up and went somewhere else. Luhan decided to follow her when the librarian cleared and Luhan was startled.

“Here is the slip young man.” The librarian handed the slip to Luhan. Luhan gave his thank you and leave the counter.

*Where is she?* Luhan thought while roaming around the library. * I bet she went out already. Better luck next time, saseum.* Luhan pouted.

 Luhan was about to leave the library when something caught his attention, he sees a section of books all about dreams. He stopped his track and went to it.

The shelves section was filled with all kinds of books concerning one’s dream in reality or even it is in fantasy. Luhan scan all the books when he caught an interest in this one book. He pulled the book out and looks through it. He stands still while turning his back on the shelves.

Luhan was really into that book that he didn’t notice that someone was in here and looking also through the book.

Yoona was busy finding the right book for her assignment when her eyes drifted on one book on her side.

‘The Interpretation of Dreams...‘ YoonA read the title of the book side slowly almost in a whisper.

‘By Si-Sigmund Freud… that’s the one.’ YoonA beamed out while smiling to herself.

“Uhmm… excuse me mister, but are you going to borrow that book?” Yoona taps the arm of the guy whose back is on the shelves.

Luhan lifted his head on the corner and got shocked to see the one who is asking him was the one he is gazing at a while ago.

*eye smile* He thought

“Mister… hello” YoonA wave her left hand infront of Luhan who froze for a moment trying to snap him back into his mind.

“Ye- yes.” Luhan stuttered while closing the book he his holding too.

“Are you going to borrow that book?” YoonA pointed out the book that Luhan was holding into.

“Yes.” Luhan answered

“Ok then, sorry for disturbing you.” YoonA said half smile before leaving Luhan behind.

“By any chance, do you need this book for reading?” Luhan asks YoonA whose stop on her tracks and turn around to face Luhan.

YoonA nodded and answered “Yes, not for reading but for my assignment”.

Luhan walks to her and handed the book to YoonA. YoonA gladly accepted the book and bowed to him.

“Thank you, mister” Yoona said while plastering her eye smile.

Luhan moves his face almost closer to her. Because of the sudden action, YoonA just blinked her eyes continuously and Luhan finds it cute.

“With that, you owe me one.” Luhan smirk while pulling his face away. Luhan was about to leave when YoonA turns to face him.

“Mworago?” YoonA said trying to sink in what Luhan said.