Chapter seven

Peter Pan

“Hello, nuguseyo (who are you)?” the guy spoke while answering her back.

“I’m Taeyeon’s friend” YoonA said

-------------------------

“Omo, Kris oppa. What are you doing in here?” Taeyeon said while passing by at him and immediately place the tray of two bowls of snacks and orange soda in the table.

“Chen, asked me to get the papers for our project.” Kris replied still eyeing the lady who greeted at him seconds ago.

Taeyeon noticed that Kris was not paying attention to her. Taeyeon sees to it that Kris was eyeing YoonA because of her instinct Taeyeon introduced her to him.

“Mianhe oppa, YoonA meet Kris oppa, Kris oppa meet YoonA. She’s my best friend.” Taeyeon introduced the two to each other while munching a potato snacks.

The two bowed to each other for formalities.

“Nice to meet you YoonA ssi.” Kris spoke giving his gentlemen feeling.

“Same here, Kris…” YoonA said while hesitating to what she will call him.

Kris senses it so he added “Just oppa, that will do.” and gave his warm smile to the lady.

“Yah, Kris did you find the paper?” Chen said while going to the living room hoping that Kris found it when he notice that YoonA was in there also together with her sister Taeyeon.

“Annyeong YoonA. Going to watch a movie with Taengoo?” Chen greeted at the same time asking YoonA.

“Neh, Chen oppa.” YoonA replied

“Oh, its look like you met Kris.” Chen continued while giving Kris a did-you-find-the-paper look.

“Oppa, here’s the paper for your project. If you don’t mind can the two of you leave already because you’re ruining our movie marathon? Right Yoongiee?” Taeyeon handed the paper to Kris giving the two a shoo-away gesture while eyeing YoonA to help her.

“Mianhe Chen oppa.” YoonA said trying to persuade the two to do their project.

“Arrasso, Taengoo.” Chen said while pinching Taeyeon’s cheeks.

“Yah oppa, it hurts.” Taeyeon push Chen’s hand and later giving her cheeks a massage.

Before the two went back to the veranda, Luhan popped out of nowhere having a creased forehead looking at the two in fronts.

“Yah! What is the ruckus all about?” Luhan asks confused while looking at the two guys in front.

“Saseum” Chen said out of nowhere while Kris is giving his cold looks.

-----------------------

YoonA’s POV

“Saseum”

I heard Chen oppa blurted that word out and it’s quite funny when he says that. I guess he was referring that to his friend behind.

Many thoughts run into my mind when Chen oppa mention that word.

Does he have powerful legs. . .

Is he shy or should I say demure. . .

Or he has a deer face. . .

When the last question pop into my mind I can’t help on bursting out loud

“YoonA, are you alright?” Taeyeon asked and that’s when she caught the attention of the three boys at the door.

“Saseum” I said out loud forgetting that the boys are still here.

“What’s so funny about ‘Saseum’?” suddenly a voice spoken up towards me in a serious way

“Mianhe…” I apologized trying to stop my giggling but when I looked up that boy was in front of me already and to my surprise he looks like someone familiar.

I tried to remember when and where did I met him when Taeyeon cut off my little thought

“Mianhe, Luhan oppa. It will not happen again. right Yoongiee?” Taeyeon tap my shoulder

“Sorry for his action YoonA.” Kris pointed out

----------------------

Chen senses the awkwardness of the two

“Oh, before I forgot. Luhan meet YoonA, Taeyeon best friend.” Chen said while introducing YoonA

“… and YoonA meet Luhan, my best buddy.” Chen continued while introducing Luhan to her.

After that short introduction by Chen, YoonA finally remembered where and when he met that Luhan guy.

“YOU…?” the two said out loud at the same time while pointing at one another.