Chapter six

Peter Pan

“I’ll get my pay (owe) when we meet again.” and with that Luhan leave YoonA behind.

 

YoonA sighed heavily. *Why is my heart beating so fast?* she thought while holding her chest.

 

------------------

 

*Ms. Eye smile, hope we can meet again* Luhan thought while wandering around the street then suddenly his phone ring.

“Hello?” Luhan answered

“Yah! Saseum eodiga (where are you)?” said on the other line loud enough for Luhan to hear.

“I’m outside, waeyo Kris (why)?” Luhan answered keeping the phone an inch away to his ear.

“I bet you forgot our group project. It’s today dude. Hurry up, I’m at Chen’s house.” And with that Kris hang up the phone.

“Shoot, I forgot better to hurry now Luhan.” Luhan said to himself while rushing to Chen’s house.

---------------

At Chen’s house

Ding dong ding dong

“yehey, the saseum is here.” Chen opened the door and the two proceed to the veranda.

Kris gave Luhan his death glare and with an instinct Luhan went to his side and apologized to him.

“Mianhe (sorry) Chadonam (Cold guy)” Luhan said while rubbing both his hands.

“With that, you will finish all the remaining work, arraso (alright).” Kris said while giving the materials to Luhan.

“Yes, chadonam.” Luhan saluted.

Then the three proceed to their works.

----------------

*What a jerk? Mr. Smirk. I hope we will not meet again.” YoonA thought while exiting the bookstore.

YoonA was not in a mood at all because of the incident earlier.

“YoonA forget about what happens earlier arraso. Just stay calm, breath in (uh) breath out (uh).” YoonA said to herself trying to soothe her emotion.

YoonA gaze at her watch and found out that it’s only minutes before she proceed to Taeyeon’s house.

“Omo, I should buy the snacks that Taeyeon pointed out.” And with that YoonA went to a convenience store.

--------------

At Taeyeon’s house

 

Knock knock

“Chen, someone’s at the door.” Kris said busily summarizing their project.

Chen proceed to the main door and was about to open it when Taeyeon popped out in nowhere and immediately grab the knob.

‘Mianhe, oppa” Taeyeon said while lightly pushing Chen to go back in his work.

“Yah!, Taengoo.” Chen said showing his poker face.

And with Taeyeon’s effort she succeeded in pushing her older brother, after that she runs to the door.

“Welcome, Yoongie” Taeyeon said giving YoonA a bear hug.

“Taeyeon-ah, I can’t breathe.” YoonA said trying to catch her breath.

“Mian, Yoongiee.” And with that Taeyeon broke the hug.

“Tada~, I bought some snacks.” YoonA put up the snacks into Taeyeon’s face.

“YoonA jjang (great).” Taeyeon gave thumbs up to her and the two went to the living room.

----------------

“Yoongiee, just stay still Ok. I will just get some bowls for the food and also our drinks. I will come back a sec.” Taeyeon said leaving YoonA seating comfortably at the couch.

YoonA was busy scanning the cd’s list when she heard a deep voice behind her.

“Chen, it’s in the living room?” the voice said still looking at his friend direction not minding about his surroundings.

YoonA immediately stood up and greeted him.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” YoonA bowed giving her smile to the guy.

The guy was in surprised when a cute voice greeted him and he turned around to look who it is.

To his surprise a girl stood up behind the couch.

“Hello, nuguseyo (who are you)?” the guy spoke while answering her back.

“I’m Taeyoon’s friend” YoonA said