Chapter twelve

Peter Pan

At the Library

I was at the front desk to get the book that I borrowed when I heard a familiar voice beside me and to my surprised it was Yoona.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoona’s POV

“Yoongie, I have to go home first because eomma texted me and she wants my accompany. Mianhae.” Taeyeon said when we were about to exit our class room.

“Gwenchana.” I assured her while waving a goodbye to her.

Taeyeon was already in front of the door when she stopped at her pace and turns to me, giving me a pleading aegyo.

“I know already, give me your books.” I said to her before she was about to talk. ‘I know her too well…’ I said in my mind.

“Gomawo, I will treat you lunch.” Taeyeon said and handed me her books that she was about to return in the library.

And with that, we bid our goodbyes to each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the Library

I went to the front desk to return the books Taeyeon borrowed and placed it on the counter top.

“Miss, here’s the book that Kim Taeyeon borrowed.” I said and little did I know that Luhan was their also and he was just right beside me.

“Yoona ssi” Luhan turns around while saying my name with a hint of surprise.

‘Oh, it’s the first time he called my name. Wait, snap out of it Yoona.’ I said in my mind and also from stopping myself to blush.

“Annyeonghaseyo (hello), Luhan ssi.” I greeted him while bowing my head and gave him a weird smile of mine.

Luhan plastered me a stern face look and suddenly he snaps out of it.

‘What’s with that look?’ I thought to myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luhan was in shocked, for Yoona was actually in front of her then suddenly the incident between Luhan and Kris once again pop in Luhan’s mind.

                ‘You should probably ask her, annyeong (bye)’ and with that Kris went off.

Luhan was about to asks Yoona, when Luhan remembers that it looks kinda weird if he asks her a question out of the blue.

‘It’s not the right time, arasso.” Luhan said to his self and the awkwardness strikes again for the both of them.

No one initiate a conversation even though their facing each other now. Yoona can’t help it so she wanders her sight to somewhere else.

Yoona has a habit of enlarging her cheeks and taps her fingers when she felt uneasy or uncomfortable.

‘Stop doing that Yoona ssi, you make me feel this weird feelings again.’ Luhan thought to his self still looking at Yoona and a sweet smile formed into his lips all of a sudden.

“Uhmmm…” Yoona cleared to break this silence before Yoona goes insane.

“Is there something you need?” Yoona spoke to Luhan asking him. The way Luhan looks at Yoona, gave her an idea that Luhan might need something.

“It’s nothing” Luhan answered at last in a straight voice of him.

“Ah, Ok.” Yoona replied while nodding her head and gave Luhan a simple smile of her.

Then the miss at the counter went to Luhan and handed him the books that Luhan requested.

“Mr. Luhan ssi, the last book that you requested is not available to borrow at now.” The ms. librarian said to Luhan and went to Yoona’s side to give her the checked slip of Taeyeon.

Luhan just nodded while Yoona said her thanks and was about to go when she heard Luhan saying something.

“Where can I find that is somehow related to it?” Luhan spoke to his self while looking at the paper he was holding into.

Upon hearing that, Yoona decided to help him so she went to Luhan’s side.

“I know a section that has almost the same concept in what you’re looking for.” Yoona blurted out making Luhan to look at her and he saw Yoona’s eye smile.

Then Yoona leads the way, followed by Luhan that was behind her.