Chapter eight

Peter Pan

After that short introduction by Chen, YoonA finally remembered where and when he met that Luhan guy.

“YOU…?” the two said out loud at the same time while pointing at one another.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You know each other already?” Chen asked while looking at the two.

“Aniyo, Chen oppa… I thought its someone familiar.” Yoona answered assuring them.

Luhan just looks at Yoona with a smirk on his face

‘Why on earth we always meet? It is fate or what…?’ Yoona thought on her mind while eyeing Luhan.

‘So Yoona-ssi is her name…’ Luhan said in his mind.

“Ok then, Can you please go back to your work oppa? You’re consuming our time already.” Taeyeon said giving his older brother a death glare look.

And with that the three went to their work leaving the two ladies.

~~~~~~~~~~

At the living room

Yoona and Taeyeon started watching a romance comedy movie wherein Taeyeon picked it out.

In the midst of watching the movie, Yoona’s focus was not on the movie but somewhere else.

‘In all of places, why do we always meet?’ Yoona thought confusedly while munching all the popcorns by herself

Taeyeon steal a glance to her friend whom eating all the bowl of popcorns to herself.

“Yah!, Yoong…. The popcorn” Taeyeon said out loud half down.

Yoona startled and immediately give the bowl of popcorn to Taeyeon.

“Mian, Taengoo…” Yoona apologize.

“You don’t like the movie? We can change it if you want?” Taeyeon asked bothered while looking at her.

“Aniyo, you don’t have to change it.” Yoona answered and focused herself in the movie.

Taeyeon seems not to convince with Yoona’s answer so she grabs Yoona’s both shoulder eyeing her.

“So tell me, is there bothering you?” Taeyeon finally asked with a serious tone.

“Taeyeon, I’m really okay. There’s nothing to worry about.” Yoona assured her friend.

“If there is one, don’t hesitate to tell me. arraso.” Taeyeon said with much relieved.

Yoona nodded and the two proceed watching another movie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the veranda

Luhan, Kris and Chen continued their work seriously for they really want to finish their project.

“Fheww… were almost done guys.” Chen said while finalizing their paper works.

On the other side,Kris and Luhan were done for their project model as well.

After some minutes of arranging and summarizing….

“Baksu (clap)” Kris said making a clap sound in a cold way while Luhan approached Chen to give him a high five.

“Let’s celebrate my treat.” Luhan volunteered and with that they cleaned their work place.

When they were about to go; Chen sees Taeyeon along with Yoona going somewhere too.

“Taeyeon, is your movie marathon already finished?” Chen asked approaching the two ladies.

“Yup oppa and where going to eat in our favorite restaurant.” Taeyeon answered happily while Yoona just smiled.

“Oh what a coincidence, were going there too for Luhan will treat us.” Chen said while patting Luhan’s left shoulder.

‘Oh no please, another time with mr. smirk.’ Yoona thought while making a strained smile.

Luhan eyed Yoona while giving her an evil smirk. ‘another time with her, great’ Luhan thought.

“Really,  Luhan oppa can you treat us also.” Taeyeon said pleadingly while using her aegyo.

‘Please, say no please.’ Yoona thought while giving Luhan a telepathy look.

Chen looked at Luhan for his answer and with that Luhan nodded in response.

Taeyeon looked at Yoona and she started jumping happily. ‘I’m doomed L.’ Yoona thought.

“So what are we waiting for let’s go.” Taeyeon said while grabbing Yoona’s arm and the two lead the way while the three guys follows behind.

‘Taeyeon, you’re a great dongsaeng. Thank you.’ Luhan said to his self while looking at Yoona’s back and a smile plastered on his face.