Chapter one

Peter Pan

Flashback

After playing games with each other, a young boy and a young girl decided to lie down on a field to relax and watch the sky above.

“I really like the sky, it makes me feel at peace.” The young girl said while trying to touch the sky.

The young boy turns to look at her and tries to copy her by touching the sky with his hand. “Me too.” The young boy answered and inhaled the fresh air.

The young girl put down her hand and suddenly an idea comes to her mind.

“I want to live in never land just like the movie, so that I have the ability to fly and be able to touch the sky.” The young girl abruptly said while smiling in her own wide imagination.

The young boy finds it cute and decided to join her in her own world.

“For that, I will be the main character; Peter Pan so that I can fly and rule the never land.”

“Ok, you’ll be Peter Pan and for me I will be Wendy for she is also the main character of the movie.” The young girl proudly replied while still looking at the sky.

“But I don’t want you to be Wendy, for she can’t fly.” The young boy protested still insisting his word.

“Waeyo…” the young girl turn to look at him and asks with her please-explain-further face and with that the young girl went back to her position a while ago.

“Tinker Bell, you’ll be Tinker Bell” the young boy said out of nowhere. “Because she can also fly just like Peter Pan and she always stays beside him. Just like us, always stays with each other sides no matter what” and the young boy continues while plastering a bright smile of him.

The young girl looks at him and gave him a beautiful smile. “Fine, I will be Tinker Bell.” And with that the young girl accepted it.

While walking back at their respective house, the young boy suddenly stop in his pace. The young girl turn around and was about to asks him when the boy blurted out.

“Bell, for now on I will call you Bell instead for our real name.”

“Ok, Peter…” the young girl replied.

-End

---------------

Rrringg… Rrringg… Rringg…

“Ok, Class dismissed” Professor Kim stand up and leaves the room.

 YoonA placed her notes and book at her bag and was about to leave the room when her friend Taeyeon approached her.

“YoonA, here take this.” Taeyeon holds a book at her hand and gently handed it to her friend.

YoonA accepted the book happily and hugged her friend. “Gomawo, Taeyeon-na” YoonA said still embracing her friend.

Then the two broke the hug.

“No problem, I know you’re looking for that book so badly and it happened that one of my brother’s friends also loved that book.” Taeyeon stated on how she found out about that book to YoonA.

 “For that I will treat you lunch today.” YoonA said and keep the book at her bag and with that the two went to the cafeteria.

-----------------

At home

After eating her dinner with her Omma and Appa, YoonA went up stairs to her room and sat down at her study table.

While getting all her notes and books to start her homework at her shelves, she almost forgot the book that Taeyeon gave to her so she immediately looks for it in her bag.

“Found it, I thought I lose it.” YoonA sighed in relieved while placing the book at her table first.

“Never Land” YoonA reads the cover of the book and immediately opened the drawer of her table and get her diary.

Her diary contains all her childhood memories and dreams. While browsing her diary, she caught up a particular old picture of her childhood friend Peter and her in front of a cinema. This picture was taken after watching their favorite movie ‘Never land’.

*Memories, It’s a bit of a sad thing that we can’t go back to that time* YoonA thought while a tear drop suddenly fell at her table.

“Im YoonA, you should forget it. It’s been a year already.” YoonA comforted and cheered herself and with that she placed it back in her drawer and started to read the Book “Never Land” until she’s fallen asleep.