Quixotic

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Edited and Proof Read by: EternallyLoved

A/N: As for voting, my new promise is that if I am able to reach 15 votes,

I will be giving another double update with the first of the story inserted.

So please vote ^-^

You walked past me with indifference, forgetting the moments we laughed, cried, doubted, hoped, despaired, stressed, desired and most importantly...loved.

…………………………

Kai doesn't understand why his heart contracted painfully at the words Luhan had spoken that was stuck on repeat in the back of his mind. The frustrated male also didn't seem to know why his heart fluttered at Luhan's willingness to trust Kai with the details of the past, thus making the tanned male even more restless.

Nevertheless, Kai refused to acknowledge the fact he might not have reached out to Luhan out of sympathy but rather the fact that he saw the similarity between Luhan's present situation and Kai's previous stoic exterior that made him almost the carbon copy of Sehun and caused the heart break of someone who was very dear to the male.

Gazing at the ceiling of his bedroom, Kai sighed as he was stuck with the realisation that what was about to play out next in his friendship with Luhan was beyond anyone's control, much less his or Luhan's. Rolling off his bed and landing to his feet with a graceful jump, Kai edged away from his bed and dragged his unwilling body towards the kitchen with the Luhan issue still in mind.

 

*Flashback*

Snuggled against Sehun's chest with his legs messily tangled in a newly washed duvet, an unintentional whine escaped Luhan's lips as Sehun's face pulled away from the crook of the smaller male's neck. The action caused the petite male to tilt his head backwards until it came into contact with the cool surface of the leather sofa and allowed him to gain direct eye contact with the taller sitting on the couch.

Pouting and making a whinging noise quietly, only audible for Sehun to hear, the taller male chuckled lightly as he brought his right hand to run over Luhan's right hip in a repetitive motion, as if reassuring the petite male that he wasn't planning on going home just yet. When Luhan eventually stopped squirming in Sehun's lap as an attempt to stop Sehun from standing and leaving, Sehun pecked at the older's exposed jawline, whispering sweet nothings into his ears.

The actions calmed Luhan down for the latter to stop fidgeting in Sehun's lap, allowing Sehun to bring up the question he wanted to ask earlier but failed to do so. 'Luhan, I can't go with you to the book signing convention you wanted to go to, I really have to go to my dance meet this time. Do you mind if I meet up with you after instead?'

'Are you sure you need to be at the dance practice tomorrow?' Luhan whined after a second of thought as a pleasant laugh rang in the air breaking the comfortable silence that fell briefly consisting only of light breathing patterns emitted from both Sehun and Luhan.

Propping his chin on to Luhan's shoulder, the taller male fiddled with the hem of the smaller's shirt in a distracting manner, answering only when Luhan nudged the former in the ribs with his elbow. 'I can't miss this practice. I've been ditching the past ten with lame excuses of comforting you as a pass. If I don't go to this one, someone's going to seriously start doubting the amount of goldfishes you killed within the last or so months.'

Considering Sehun's statement for a brief second with a hesitant look, Luhan eventually relaxed into Sehun's hold, deeming the taller male's dance practice with his body signs as a okay meet to go to. Making an additional noise of agreement, the petite male backed further into the warmth of Sehun's body sighing in content as he interlocked his hand with the taller, entwining the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter