Amorous

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Edited and Proof Read: EternallyLoved

A/N {1}: To promote voting I have decided to do a double update in one week once the votes reaches 10! ^-^

So please vote!

In that single moment, I knew nothing you could ever do would make me love you any less than right now.

But in the same single moment, I also knew the inevitable actions you were about to take and the result that ultimately lies after you shatter my heart into perceivable fragments of fragile glass.

…...........................

Contemplating whether the figure who was breathing down his neck was Sehun, Luhan hesitantly twisted around with wide eyes meeting the composed and smug expression of the expected male. Hiding his erratic breathing with forced coughs and splutters of incoherent sentences, Luhan gripped tightly against the smoothened material of his shirt. The fabric which crumpled and created creases along its texture against the hold added to Luhan's restless anxiety to the course of action to take place in the span of minutes-possibly seconds.

'Sehun...' Luhan had whispered out in a barely audible tone as he ran his gaze across Sehun's face clarifying whether the taller male smiling with a complacent look behind him was actually real and not a fabrication of Luhan's most desperate imagination.

Chuckling in a rather sincere manner with no noticeable undertone, Sehun patted at Luhan's head giving the latter a cordial smile whilst ruffling the petite male's soft locks of hair. Luhan who shivered at the touch in a cross of fright and excitement flinched as Sehun's warm fingertips made contact with the smaller's skin.

The touch which sent a spiralling trail of memories and desire down Luhan's spine caused the older to suddenly pull away from contact as it lingered longer than necessary. The past that slowly resurfaced in clear details to Luhan's mind with the closeness of Sehun made the smaller uneasy at the tension as he attempted calm his heart for rational thoughts to be processed.

'Do you want me to say it again?" Sehun asked with an unreadable grin that fell slightly towards a self-righteous expression. The question immediately had Luhan shaking his head against a cold breeze that rippled past, making Sehun frown slightly upon noticing Luhan's frightened expression. 'Was it this?' Sehun continued placing his hands on the edge of the bench's back rest, leaning towards the smaller male with another calculated smile that sent Luhan blushing. 

'I love you.' Sehun stated in a whisper after a pause as Luhan avoided all forms of speech and brought his gaze towards Sehun with an analytical look. The three words that had Luhan squirming uncomfortably in his place made Sehun smirk for a brief moment as the smaller twisted back around to face away from the former.

Examining the concrete pavement with pretentious interest and hoping for Sehun to pass on by, Luhan jolted in surprise when he felt the warm hand of someone placed upon his. Turning to stare at what Luhan already knew was Sehun, Luhan's gaze was caught as he saw the smiling male he once knew stare at him with an affectionate look. Not knowing what to say besides staring blankly back at the male who use to be gentle and amiable, Luhan returned the smile with a meek grin and continued to stare at Sehun with bewildered curiosity.

'Do you love me Luhan?' Sehun asked in a calm tone as  Luhan quickly took to shaking profusely at the question just made. Wide eyes sending pleading looks to the taller male made Sehun drop the topic as he noticed Luhan's lack of comfort with the situation. Viewing the smaller out of the corner of his eyes, Sehun grinned as he was struck with an impossibly genius idea. 

Edging towards the petite male who was lost in thought and in the midst of an internal argument with himself, this gave Sehun the opportunity to slip closer to Luhan and eventually allow the male to close the space between the two. The action which startled Luhan  made him unable to move and ultimately vulnerable to Sehun's paced movement towards him.

Shaking against the chilly breeze that had picked up or possibly the impossible situation at hand, Luhan watched with open eyes as Sehun's hands made a grip for his shoulders, bunching up the shirt's material. Widened eyes seeking for an answer in the stormy brown orbs of Sehun's, Luhan's emotions buried deeply for Sehun fluttered against the smaller's heart, breaking goosebumps across his skin and causing his heart to speed up even more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter