Byzantine

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Proof read and edited by: EternallyLoved

A/N: This is a late Valentines gift to everyone! Happy Valentines!

Please Vote ^-^

Rain was symbolic for those who have been hurt.

Not for the resemblance it has to the tears they've shed, or a metaphoric indication of the weather crying for them.

It was simply an extravagant reason for hiding their tears and emotions as they broke down.

It was during Luhan's final and senior year that the relationship between him and Sehun started to rock out of place like a sports car sailing over dangerous speed bumps without halt. Neither of the two males had expected what was to come that year with the fireworks lighting up the skies and their chaste kisses passed every now and then. Amidst their passion and love, slowly came the storm that brew hot rain and thunder with no lightning to illuminate its impending presence.

It was a foreseeable situation that the two males would have disputes and controversies some where along the way of their relationship, and though their fights did at times prolonged into weeks, neither could live too long without the other. Despite Luhan being in his last year that constricts his future of seeing the taller on a daily basis, the latter did not have many worries one would have. The older male was simply happy at most and just content with what he has right at the moment.

Originally with intentions of studying abroad along side Sehun's brother, Luhan had immediate second thoughts after realising he couldn't live somewhere 6,793 miles away. The decision of being with Sehun and his scholarship to Harvard University with a promising degree to make it in law, it was only obvious that the smaller male would choose the former. Though it wouldn't be the wisest decision taking in the future of his career, Luhan naturally loved Sehun much more than anything else to leave the younger for a pretentious 3 years of studying a degree he simply was good at-but never loved.

Somewhere along the middle of the older's senior year, much of it was spent meeting the taller for a rendezvous somewhere bizarre-considering it was the slightly, socially awkward Sehun. It was no doubt that the two males were well known by the student population-if not for their good looks, grades-applied obviously for mostly Luhan, or the fact they were both banned from 8 different campus locations during breaks for reasons remaining unspoken.

The love that was so pure like the untarnished wings of an angel, had everyone question what would bring the two apart. Despite every little obstacle that took time and precision to get over, Luhan and Sehun remained an inseparable pair. It was only on the day of Sehun's brother's leave for America did the two break apart the red strings of fate. However one would say: 'The strings of fate may stretch and may tangle, but they will never break'.


…...........................

 

*Flashback*

The ground that remained slightly damp from the night that rained heavy and bleak cold water, squelched unsatisfying sounds as Luhan and Sehun walked on. The wind that was still bitter and chilled blew past the two anxious males as the taller of the two came to a sudden stop in the middle of the field. A sense of dread befalling the two, it was only in time with the wind rustling at their clothes did the younger male let harsh words fall from his lips.

'You have to leave Luhan.' A monotone voice stated as the older male's eyes hardened under the undeniable rejection he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter