Idiosyncratic

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Proof read and edited by: EternallyLoved

A/N: Please Vote ^-^

Your love is like a crevice that with time I fall deeper and deeper into.

'Luhan...' Kai almost utters out after a small hesitant pause. Watching Kyungsoo's unchanging expression and dark eyes that fell ever so slightly, the tanned male stared in silence as the latter's lips curled into a satisfied smile. 'I know I don't love him like I loved you, but if fate has separated us then surely it will bring us together in something that's more meaningful than you appearing before to assist me in honesty.' The taller announced in a gentle tone as his sincerity transferred to the quiet male sitting wordlessly in front of him with his hands still cupped around his warm beverage. 'I'm not stupid enough to not realise you came to warn me Kyungsoo. I'm not that blind to not see the fact you selflessly came to help me...' Kai trailed off as he finally picked up his drink to watch the warm steam seep upwards into the atmosphere.

A small laugh escaping past Kyungsoo's mouth the latter held up his tea in a sophisticated manner as he slightly tilts the ceramic cup forwards in a gesture of acknowledgment before downing the remaining parts of the liquid. 'Don't just sit there dumbly staring in space, go get him. I'll take care of your apartment while you're gone.' The dark-haired male ushered in a genuinely content voice with a cheerful grin as he stared in silence as Kai shot the latter a grateful glance before grabbing his discarded leather jacket and running out of his apartment. The almost inaudible thanks that filtered the air hung dryly amidst the warm room as the dancer disappeared, leaving behind only the faint traces of his cologne and his half drunken tea.

Standing up from the couch and pacing to the window out looking the front entrance of the apartment building, the dark-haired male observed from above at a flustered male dashing out of the living complex. Watching the dancer stumble towards his car, Kyungsoo felt bitter tears fall from his eyes as he looked on in silence with his unvoiced opinion. 'W-why didn't you-u just t-tell him...' The small male whispered out to himself as he raised his hand to place carefully on the misty glass. Inspecting the tanned male that clumsily unlocked his car in a hurried pace and speeding away quickly and quietly as he had came, uncontrolled tears that sprung down Kyungsoo's cheeks didn't seem to stop even after he washed up Kai's utensils for making tea. Nor did they stop after he left the apartment as he shut the door with a heavy thud, feeling the tears fell continuously, overwhelming the smaller's cheeks as he felt his skin become soaked in his depressed state.


 

...........................


 

'L-Luhan,' Kai all but screams as he was breathless from racing as quickly as he could through the hotel to Luhan's penthouse. 'Luhan...' The tanned male repeated in relief when he saw the petite male opening his front door, a cheeky smile ready to greet the taller. Before 'hellos' were exchanged, Kai eloped his arms around the smaller male, bringing the two to a tight hug. 'Kyungsoo h-he told-d me t-that you...Sehun...' The dancer tries to explain whilst trying to intake as much oxygen as possible as he was guided into the smaller's home. 'S-said y-you were-e with h-him.' The younger finishes in an accomplished voice as gulps down a filled glass of water on the coffee table.

'We're just friends Kai,' Luhan replies in an assuring tone as he dug his face into the crook of the tanned male's neck. 'I know we don't love each other like we've loved our previous lovers...but I somewhat 'love' you, in a respectable and admirable way. I don't think I can explain it, but I couldn't say yes to him, I couldn't betray you after tasting the bitterness of betrayal itself.' The smaller continues in a timid voice as he clambers on to the taller's lap and comfortably sat himself in the younger's embrace. 'The flavour of deception and dishonesty was dark and detestable, it was a sensation that burned your taste-buds and lingered in your mouth with a horrid after taste. It clouded your mind with want and confusion, yet at the same time there was a sense of addictive chance and possibility that grasped around your mind and crushed it the more you fell into the be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter