Tirade

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Proof read and edited by: EternallyLoved

A/N: Warnings for language, but thats about all! ^-^

I wrote half of this before my math test and the other half after so I apologise if it sounds more choppy than usual!

Please Vote! ^-^

When you let go of my hand, just know that I will always be standing right behind you, awaiting the time when you will come back to me after seeing the cruel reality of the world.

'Are you okay?' Kai consoled as he brushed away Luhan's bangs, watching as the older male gazed up into his eyes with wide orbs, glassy from fear and relief. A small nod was given as the smaller averted his look, watching in silence at the marble ground as he attempted to calm the erratic beat of his heart, thudding heavily at his chest. When no further reply emitted from Luhan, Kai took the response as a waiting period for the latter to calm down and lead the male outside away from the empty corridor.

 

The fresh air had hit both males square in the face, accompanied by the edgy wind with its cold border, slicing sparsely at the two's exposed skin. Luhan who seemed to have recovered from the shock of the confrontation finally uttered out a question out of curiosity. 'Who's Hyo-Jung...?' Sitting himself down on to one of the wooden benches nearing the outside entrance of the performance hall, Luhan awaited patiently for his answer.

 

The question hung dryly in the air as the tanned male scrunched up his face, unable to respond directly without being harsh and undeviating about the situation. 'Well she's...I guess...' Kai acknowledged as he took a seat beside the near blonde male, awaiting for a decent reply to come forward and stop his clumsy stumble of words.

 

'I-is she your girl...friend or something?' Luhan stammered quietly, locking his stare towards the ground, seething at himself for blurting out the question just out of pure curiosity. Sliding gentle hands against the wrinkles in his jeans, the latter kept a look of apprehension as he fought the urge to retract his words through another line of insecure statements.

 

Looking slightly complacent, Kai turned towards the smaller male with a light laugh as the near blonde turned to face the former, tilting his head in question. 'No, Hyo-Jung's my cousin.' Examining Luhan's expression, the tanned dancer watched as the latter's face was confronted with even more confusion. Continuing on with his statement, Kai extended out his arms in front of him, eventually shifting them upwards into a stretch. 'I think she's slightly obsessed with everyone in my family and has crazed ambitions about marrying in a slightly way.'

 

'Wait so if she's you cousin...why did a bunch of random s just try to take me out in an empty corridor...?' Luhan demanded as he brought a hand to his face, flicking a strand of stray hair blocking his gaze. 'Personally, I haven't done anything against anyone yet, besides blinding Lay because of your stupidity in a public area.' The older male confessed with a laugh as the tanned male pouted against his statement.

 

'Well you see Luhan, those 'random s' were probably my cousin's equally crazed stalker fans, intent on pleasing her. Kind of like the relationship you have with your bubble teas.' Kai theorized with a sarcastic tone, receiving a hard glare from a glowering Luhan. 'They were also most likely her ex boyfriends who she brainwashed in to worshiping the ground she walks on, or something along the lines of that.' The former continued with a chuckle, watching frustration flash across the smaller's face.

 

'Should I be concerned about your mental health...?' Luhan questioned with a cheeky grin as Kai scoffed at the predicament, waving off any opposing statements the latter insisted upon. It was after a comfortable silence that Luhan finally admitted the truth with a sincere tone. 'I'm glad you stopped them Kai. I know you really wanted to participate in the performance for your chances of going to America, but thank

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter