Harbinger

Impure Intentions
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Written by: xXVeronica101Xx

Proof read and edited by: EternallyLoved

A/N: Chapter 24 everbody!

What do you guys think of Kailu's newly formed relationship?

Please Vote ^o^

Even if it was just one moment, the fact your eyes met mine and the fact that you thought of me, means the world to me.

...........................

'You okay?' Kai inquired in an apprehensive tone as he slid the back of his index finger along Luhan's cheek in an attempt to remove any forming tension in the older. Watching with glazed eyes, the taller observed wordlessly as Luhan flinched, bringing a hesitant hand to ease off the dancer's fingers only to then grasp at his hands. Perched atop the cold surface of his desk with the younger standing closely in front, braced hands were lowered as a nervous Luhan dug his face into Kai's chest. Erratic breathing muffled in to uninterpretable noises resonated in the empty classroom as the petite male inhaled against the dancer's addictive scent.

'I love you, you know that right?' The smaller finally commented in an assuring voice as a baffled latter perused at the older, questioning the former's words and actions with a small tilt of the head. Stifling his body posture, Kai shifted uncomfortably as he closed the small gap between the two companions. 'You also realise I'm not mentally prepared to face your friends.' The honey-blonde male mumbled quietly, sneaking a glance at the clock and watching as the minute hand moved ever so forward as the second hand sped past.

'I believe I was re-enforced on that matter quite a few times on the plane trip back to Seoul,' The younger declared in a slightly sarcastic tone as he felt the older smile silently into the cotton fabric of his new shirt. Hands remaining gentle, the dancer eased the whiny older away from his chest as he placed his hands on to the desk the smaller was sitting on. Palms touching the cold wood of the desk had Kai cringe as he ignored the material of the table and leaned forwards to bring his face inches away from Luhan's. 'Are you afraid my friends won't like you?' The taller guessed with a smirk as Luhan took the immediate opportunity to shake his head furiously in denial.

'It's not that...' The petite male protested as he spread his legs apart, giving the tanned male an opportunity to stand even closer than necessary. 'I mean, surely you of all people would know how likeable and amazing I am, right?' Luhan mused with a humorous emphasis on his words as the tanned male raised an eyebrow at the rhetorical question. 'What not even a laugh? You're so dull.' The older complained pouting when Kai made no move to retort against his lover.

Hiding a visible smile, the dancer corrected the former as he objected to the offensive statement shot at him. 'No laugh, I can assure you that, but you do get this.' Before an onslaught of protest was sounded, the tanned dancer pressed an insistent kiss to the smaller's lips as he attempted to clamber on to the whiny male. Ending the kiss as quickly as it came, a whine escaped out of Luhan's lips as he crossed his arms in front of his chest with a pout. 'What now princess?'

'It's so not fair that you manipulate me,' Luhan answered with an honest opinion interlaced as Kai chuckled at the older, shushing him with another peck to the mouth. Squinting his eyes shut, another kiss was pressed to the older's lips as Kai mumbled something incoherent before a sound of metal grating against wood was heard. Sensitive to the noise and unwillingly to share his boyfriend's attention over something as minor as a sound, Luhan initiated a kiss whilst remaining ignorant to wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter