Temptation

Request Challenge

Requested by devilishangel15 2min in Everybody choreography.


It was time for yet another SHINee comeback this year, and although tiring due to both Japanese and Korean activities, Minho thought it was worth the exhaustion and fatigue that it brought.

The choreography for their new song was particularly intense and tiring, but Minho would be lying if he said that it wasn’t his favorite part of their new promotion era.

When they first received and began learning the dance, it was difficult and drained their energy quickly. The opening sequence of throwing Taemin into the air and landing on his feet to go straight into the dance wasn’t exactly a walk in the park, and the rapper couldn’t count how many times his heart had skipped a beat when they worked through that move. He had been sure that their maknae would get hurt.

Luckily, the move went smoothly and without a hitch and they were onto the rest of the song’s choreography. It was fast paced and went well with the beat of the song. The concept was also interesting; military themed outfits and a robot or doll-like moves.

However, there was one particular move that had Minho’s head reeling as he attempted to control himself. In a move depicting an airplane-like concept, Minho got the opportunity to place his hands on those hips that he had been dying to get a taste of ever since the Lucifer days.

It had been extremely awkward at first, and he kept his hands as high as the choreography would allow so that Taemin wouldn’t think of him as taking advantage of the situation (although, he wished he could have).

Over time, he had learned to keep his hands just above his waist, never trailing any further down. No matter how much he wanted to inch further down each time they practiced it, he wouldn’t allow it in fear of messing up the smooth friendship he and Taemin had.

When time for the teasers came around, it was safe to say that the military outfits were easily his second favorite part. Seeing his dongsaeng in that form-fitting military uniform made him want to jump him then and there, but once again he held back, afraid.

Now, they were at the set of their music video, preparing to record the dance cuts. They had already filmed the solo shots (Taemin’s left him nearly drooling, but he would never admit to that), and had suited up in the white military uniforms.

Taemin’s hugged the maknae in all the right places, making his figure look absolutely mouthwatering to Minho. He had to rip his large eyes away from the sight before he did or said something stupid.

The director finally cued for them to get in their places, and they did so, laying on the ground in perfect formation. The music started, and up Key went, then Minho, Jonghyun, Onew, and lastly Taemin’s catapult into the air.

The dancer landed perfectly on his feet, much to Minho’s relief, and they continued into the chorus. The group perfected their expressions for the camera as they did the bunny hops, and went into the next verse, lip-syncing perfectly along with the song playing in the background.

Then the lifts came, and Minho centered himself, determined to throw in his famous charismatic gaze. Jumping into his next position after his solo, his heart raced in anticipation for the coming part. He performed the ‘wake up’ moves, via pull-string, turning gears, defibrillator, and then the injection.

As Onew sang his part in the verse and then proceeded into Taemin’s dance solo, he had a boost of confidence. He knew this was the moment every bone in his body had been yearning for. This time, he would place his hands for real. He couldn’t help but think how perfect of an opportunity it was; and for the camera too. He could show that those y hips are his.

All too soon, the cuing dubstep was playing through the speakers, and Minho was in position behind Taemin, arms coming up and then down to the boy’s waist. They slid a bit lower than intended, but Taemin seemed to not notice. If he had, he wasn’t going to make a fuss over it.

Then a second later they were back into the chorus, dancing their hearts out until the very end. They fell as the choreography required, and the music ended, leaving all five boys breathing heavily from exertion.

“Good job. That was take one, now go change for the next dance cut.” The director called, and the group complied, standing and heading for the dressing rooms. Minho didn’t miss Taemin’s glances in his direction as they walked side by side. Perhaps he had noticed after all.

It turned out that he had, when Taemin confronted the elder once they had finished changing and were waiting for the cue to start again. The boy stared at him as the coordi-noona’s touched up their make-up, frowning in thought.

“You touched my crotch.” Oh.

Minho scoffed, raising an eyebrow as if he had no idea what Taemin was talking about. “I did not. That was your waist.

“No, I specifically remember your fingers brushing against my crotch.” Taemin repeated a knowing look on his face.

The coordi-noona’s finished up and walked off to the side of the set, leaving the two youngest members alone. Key, Jonghyun, and Onew were still getting touched up off to the side.

Once again, Minho denied the accusation, laughing. “I didn’t, but if you say so, then it was just an accident. Sorry if it made you uncomfortable – “

“I liked it.” Wait, what?

Minho choked on air when he inhaled sharply at that phrase, doubling over as he tried to regain his breath. Once he recovered, he looked back up to see a smirking Taemin.

“Hyung, if you want me that bad, just say so. I wouldn’t say no.” And with that, the sly boy turned and walked off to get back in position as the director called for them to again, a noticeable change in attitude as he walked a bit more alluringly than usual.

Oh yes, Lee Taemin would be the death of him. But you wouldn’t find Minho complaining. 


A/N: Awful one-shot is awful.. Ugh, I'm so sorry for how bad this is. I rewrote it three times and still didn't like it.. I hope you do, though.. 

Once again, so sorry about the crappiness of this x.x