Kiss Off

Request Challenge

Requested by kaitaem Taekai making out


Taemin isn’t quite sure how he ended up like this – pressed against a dance studio mirror, a hand intertwined in his hair, tugging and pulling, and lips on his, leaving him short of oxygen and breathless. He’s hot, flustered, and there’s a tightness in his pants that makes him not so sure of why he even still has them on.

He isn’t sure about any of this at all, but he is sure that he likes the way it feels when teeth nip at his bottom lip, and a hand trails downward, towards uncharted territory. He’s also sure that he likes it when the person pulls away, leaving him whining with disappointment, and smirking knowingly only in the way that his best friend can.

In front of him, Jongin chuckles as he brings the hand that had traveled so far down back up to touch Taemin’s cheek, while the other remains embedded in the boy’s hair, grip gentle but firm enough to send a shiver down the elder’s spine.

“You missed me didn’t you? While you were in Japan for so long?” he murmurs, voice low and husky, just the way Taemin likes it. Swallowing, he nods, tugging away from the grip that holds him to brush his plump lips against Jongin’s, teasing.

Of course he missed his best friend – his stress reliever. Their once weekly sessions had been reduced to once every month or so, and it left him yearning for the heated meetings he and his friend would have, escaping from the hectic reality of their lives as idols.

It’s why he’s pleased to hear the next breathy words that escape the taller boy’s lips, knowing that his desperation is equally matched.

Jongin’s lips part again as he speaks, and although Taemin is happy to hear his statement, he can’t help but wish they would just stop moving and press against his. They would be much more productive that way, he thinks in his haze.

“I missed you, too.” He whispers, breath hot as his lips press to the shell of the elder’s ear. It leaves Taemin squirming in that grasp again, whining once more, but this time it’s not due to disappointment. In fact, he’s quite happy when a tongue pokes from the other’s lips, pressing and trailing down his neck as soft pecks are planted there as well.

As simple as it is, it turns Taemin into a shivering, gasping mess.

Those skilled lips travel downwards until they reach his collarbone, where they plant and nip and hard enough to where Taemin knows it’s going to leave a mark. It won’t be easy to hide from the sharp eyes of fans, but in the heat of the moment, he can’t find it within himself to honestly care. Moments like these are worth it, anyways, he believes. They’re precious, just like those lips.

The grip is still holding him back and he moans into Jongin’s neck, sensitive to every kiss and every brush of the younger’s hand as it moves to caress the skin of his exposed hip as his shirt rides up from his squirming, thumb rubbing and pressing in the most arousing of ways.

He’s enjoying the attention, really, but it’s just too slow, and those lips are still only on his neck when he wants them against his own again. The thought of taking control pops into his mind, and he can’t help but shudder at what a great idea that is.

So he does – he takes control.

His own hand snakes up, teasing the younger as they brush too softly against Jongin’s crotch, palm pressing against his abs, and then upwards even further to wrap around the other boy’s bent neck as he continues to abuse the shorter boy’s throat and collar bone, teeth scraping and lips too skilled to spend time only there.

Taemin then brings his hand to intertwine in the soft locks atop the boy’s hand, massaging gently for one last moment before enclosing the hair in his grip, tugging Jongin’s face back.

As expected, he holds a shocked expression on his flushed face, with his red and swollen lips parted in protest. But before he can say anything against the situation, Taemin turns the tables, pulling and shoving his friend against the mirror he had previously been against, and does just as he pleases to – pressing his lips contentedly against Jongin’s.

To his pleasure, Jongin responds immediately, falling into the flow of things so easily, just like he always does. His hand is still buried in Taemin’s own locks, but the grip is loose as he allows the elder to take the lead, dominating his lips and teasing the younger with his tongue.

The tightness is Taemin’s pants now is at its limit, and it’s starting to become painful in the pair of skinny jeans that he’s wearing. He can tell that Jongin is experiencing the same issue when he slightly brushes the tips of his fingers over the clothed tent, eliciting a sharp hiss from the boy under his touch.

Perhaps, after their month apart, today they’ll go a bit further than the typical make out session. Taemin finds himself surprisingly okay with that idea, too, and is all too willing to let it go further than they intended.

With it being a seemingly mutual idea, he releases is grasp on Jongin’s hair, and uses it to the jeans he’s wearing, while Jongin fumbles for his own with one hand, as his other is still occupied with keeping their lips pressed together.

And then, much to both boys’ dismay, a phone rings out, buzzing in Taemin’s bag on the floor in the most annoying of ways. Groaning in annoyance, the two release each other, faces red and flushed. Taemin then hurries to his bag and fetches his phone, frowning as his eyes meet the caller id.

Sighing, he throws an apologetic look over to his aroused friend as he reluctantly answers the phone, mumbling a lust-laced, “Yes, manager?”

As he expects, his manager is calling to tell him that he needs to hurry and leave the studio, or else he’ll be late for their flight back to Japan. He barely hides the tone of disappointment as he responds that he’ll be there as soon as possible.

Just as he’s humming his final agreements and preparing to hang up the phone, a pair of arms wrap around his waist, and familiar lips press to the back of his neck.

“Next time?” comes that deep voice that Taemin loves, and he smiles, nodding before turning to press one last peck to his best friend’s lips.

“Yeah, next time.”