Bonus Chapter 2! (Part 2)

(EXO FANFIC) 365 Days in Seoul

[A/N] Ellooooooo! hehe As promised! I will be doing Chen's POV hehe It will be a short one though! Because I know some of you are curious about next chapter right? u_u ㅋㅋㅋ so yeah!! Here you go! Bonus Chapter 2!  (Part 2) yayyyy C: Don't forget to leave comments and subscribe to thisstory hehe //bows// Thankyou so much for reading~!

--- Chen's POV ---

''Hmm~ Hmm~~" With my headphones on, I was singing quietly along with the songs that I will be performing later when someone nudged me. I look up and realised it was Chanyeol. He pointed at a direction and I turned towards its. My mind immediately went blank. Too stunned to even say anything. Suho was holding hands with Jen.

I slowly took off my headphones and all that I heard was everyone's woo and ahhh. I stared at Jen and her cheeks went so red. Is Jen together with Suho? Why is Suho holding hands with her? Were mostly all the questions that started to run fiercely around my mind. This. That's its I'm not gonna care about anything and I put my headphones on and blast the songs. There's just something. something with ticks me off so much. 

Muffled voices could be heard from my headphones. "Chen! Chen! YA! Kim Jong Dae!!" Someone shaked me real hard and I glanced up angrily. "YA! Why did you did that?" I cursed and realised that it was Baekhyun who yanked me. "I have already called your name like dozen times already! We need to go for practice! You know. P-R-A-C-T-I-C-E ! " Bakehyun rolled his eyes, crossed his arms and glared at me. "Oh... I'm sorry" I mumbled back and stood up slowly.  

All the EXO members bid Jen goodbye and Suho gave her his biggest smile. I'm like ew seriously. Jen took a peek at me, probably waiting for a goodbye from me but I just ignored her and walked away but I suddenly stopped when I remembered that I have something to tell her. "We have a rehersal later at 1pm at the wedding venue. Dont be late." not even turning to face her, I said. You deserve that. The scene of Suho and Jen holding hands kept on flashing in mind. URGH. IT IRRITATES ME SO SO MUCH.

I left the restuarant and walked quickly to re-join back with the other members. "Chen! What did you tell Jen?" Suho hyung slapped his back playfully. "Nothing much" I frowned and gave him a lopsided smile. Dingdong! Level 3. The lift doors opened and we went it. "Are you alright? You seem a little down since breakfast!" D.O whispered into my ears with much corcern. I shrugged and gave him a small nod. What is wrong with me exactly... That. That girl. That girl must be the cause of why am i feeling that grumpy now. Am I falling for Jen...?

HEY WAIT. YA! KIM JONG DAE. Why are you feeling like this right now?! NONONO. You got to put yourself together! You got a duet performance later and you got to perform well! I closed my eyes for a moment and breathe in and out deeply. Dingdong! "Level 6. Doors opening..." I slowly opened my eyes and uttered, "I will perform well later and my feelings won't take over how well i am going to perform later. I won't ever ever in my life, fall in love with Jen".

----- END OF BONUS CHAPTER 2! (Part 2)  -----

Yayyyyy!! Short chapter of Chen's POV have been done! ^___^ //claps// //throws confetti// I know... it IS really short HAHAHAH xD hehe I wanted to do a longer chapter... but i ran out of ideas :-( sobsobs //went crying in a corncer// HAAH. Alright. Alright. Now back to topiccxcc yooooo! Next Chapter - Chapter 5 will of course be a longer one! like duh. hehe :P So yeah~! Look forward to Chapter 5~~~~~~~~~ It will be 100% more more moreeeee moreeeeee interesting and exciting than this!

Do leave comments and vote for this chapter!! Thankyou ♥♥♥

(PS: Please pardon me for my grammar/typo errors etc n_n)

*This is a unedited chapter!

xoxo, chensome