Bonus Chapter! (Part 1)

(EXO FANFIC) 365 Days in Seoul

-- SUHO's POV --

"HEY! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!?!" I jumped in shocked afer I heard someone screaming. Silence is all I heard. "Chen ah, Are you alright?" Luhan asked Chen with concern. All of the members were curious on what had happened, Tao who was sitting beside me signalled me to switched on the light. After I swithed on the lights, all of us were looking at Chen, amused and curious at what had happened. What surprised me the most is that some random girl is in our van! Plus she is sitting on top of Chen! Her eyes were as big as D.O's. 
"She's quite pretty though... Shoulder length black hair and hazel eyes... " I mumbled. Tao overheard my mumble and coughed softly and winked at me. I blushed abit and recover back before any members tease me. "How long are you going to sit on me?" is all I heard from Chen. She shoved Chen away and sat up straight. Few minutes later, all of members saw her glaring at Chen and screamed, "HEY! WHY DID YOU KISS ME JUST NOW?!?!" All of us went "Woah" after hearing what she had just said. "Woah... Chen has the guts to kiss some random girl but not his middle school crush?" I chuckled abit. Chen coughed briefly and calmly replied, "It was just an accident". 
"Wah! Chen-ssi, I didn't know you are THAT brave" Baekhyun who was sitting behind me said while giggling and this made rest of the members laughed. 
Chen was so irritated that he rolled his eyes at us and gave us the "you will get from me later" face. We somehow stopped laughing because when Chen is angry is a big no joke. But Chanyeol who was sitting beside Baekhyun was still laughing. I signal a little to Baekhyun and Baekhyun nugged him signalling him to stop. I briefly glanced at that girl, she was blushing fiercely which caused me to blush a bit too. 
There was a awkward silence but Kris broke off the heavy atmosphere, "Okay. Lets stop laughing for now! I think its kinda rude to not properly introduced ourselves to her!" "Hana,dhul,seht! WE ARE ONE! Annyeonghaseyeo, EXO-inminda!" All of us greeted her cheerfully, except for Chen who seems like he is in a nasty mood. 
Each of us introduced ourselved to her. When its my turn, I gave her my sweetest smile and said, "I'm EXOK's leader - Suho!" She smiled back at me which revealed her two deep dimples. "Omg... She's so cute...." I uttered quietly just in case any members heard me. When its Chen's turn, he said his introduction emotionless which somehow annoyed me. "Why did Chen greet her so coldly?!" I mentally cursed him.
"Hi EXO, I'm Jen Lee!" She greeted us warmly and smiled sweetly at us. Her voice was so sweet and sound so angelical which caused me to blush again. All of us nodded and greeted her back once again. "Come on Chen! You don't usually greet people like that! Why are you ignoring Jen?" Kris asked Chen cheekily while smacking his back. Ouch. Kris's smacks hurts alot... Chen glared at Kris and retorted, "Kris hyung! Can you stop smacking my back! It hurts!" Kris smirked, "How about this?" and smacked Chen real hard this time. Soon after, I don't know what happened but all of us joined in the 'fun' and started to smack each other's backs. I briefly glanced at Jen again and she looked somehow lost. Looking at her somehow makes my heart flutter. "How I wish that I'm the one who accidentally kiss her instead of Chen..." I flushed in pink at the thought of this but I brushed the thought away.

Finally, the van came to stop and we stopped smacking each other's backs, adjusted our clothes which made us look more presentable and we act as if nothing had happened and got off the van with much charisma. Somehow I'm used to our double personalities... "AHHHHHHHHHH! EXO OPPA! SARANGHAE!!" I was kinda annoyed by these sasaeng fans who followed us all the way from the airport to the hotel. We were surrounded with security guards, they pushed away any fans who tried to get close to us. I put on my fake smile and mouthed them a sorry. Soon after, the security guards guide us to the hotel lobby and we saw our manager there. Our managers gave us instructions and started to distribute our room keys to us. "I'll be sharing a room with Lay. So Chen, you will be sharing a room with another person." Our manager ended his instructions. 
I heard a big commotion happening outside. Curious, I went out of the hotel lobby with some security gaurds. I was shocked to see Jen slowly standing up from the floor. Everything fall into pieces and I knew something isn't right. I quickly ran towards her, she looked up at me. I quickly glance through her to see if she is injuired anywhere and then, I saw her swollen ankle. I quickly grabbed her arm and put it around my neck and whispered, "Hold on to me alright?" She blushed abit and nodded as her response. Those sasaeng fans went insane at the sight of me helping Jen and they started criticise Jen which cause my blood to boil alot. I shot them my absolute death glares and they were so afraid that I might lose my temper so they ran away immediately.

-- TO BE CONTINUED --

Yayy! Hi readers! This is a bonus chapter of Suho's POV! ^____^ There'll be bonus chapter part 2! After the two bonus chapters, the story will be continued from chapter 2! (PS: Next bonus chapter will be on continued from Suho's POV plus Chen's POV!) Do look forward~~ C;

(PS: Please pardon my grammar/typo errors because this is a unedited chapter u_u)

xoxo, chensome