Room Trouble

(EXO FANFIC) 365 Days in Seoul

 -- CHEN's POV --

Click. The door was slide opened. I was so tired that I didn't even have the energy to look at whoever had just entered the van. ''Probably one of the security guards'' I grumbled. Boom~ The van started to move,  ''FINALLY. I can have more rest at the hotel later.'' I grumbled again. Suddenly, I felt something landed on me, I yelled out, ''Ouch!'' '' I really so sorry!'' I hear a girl's voice apologised politely. I smirked, it must be one of the members who is trying to play a prank on me by imitating a girl's voice and sitting on me. ''How could there be a girl in our van? Impossible.''  I thought of something evil and I wrapped my arms around ''her'' wasit. ''Woah. 'She' had such a slim waist'' I blushed at the thought of it. ''HEY KIM JONG DAE! YOU ARE STRAIGHT! NOT GAY!'' I finally brushed that 'disgusting' thought of mine away. ''She'' tried to pull my arms away from her waist and tried to get off but I wrapped my arms even tighter around 'her' waist. ''Humph. I won't let you get away that easily!'' I smirked at the thought of my 'wonderful evil plan'. Suddenly, the van went over a bump and both of us sort of went ''flying up''. Within seconds, before I could even react, our lips were touching. '

Her' lips was soft and warm, I don't know why but I had this feeling that I want to kiss her even longer. 'She' suddenly pushed me away and screamed, ''HEY! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!??'' Silence is all I heard. ''Chen ah, Are you alright?'' Luhan asked me with concern.  Before I could replied, the lights went on. All of the members was looking at me, amused. I counted, ''1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9.10.11...'' The 11 members are looking at me... so... who is the one whom I just kissed....? I slowly turned my head to 'her' and realised it really was a girl! I

I sort of examine her from head to toe, Hazel eyes... black wavy hair till her shoulder... I finally came back to my senses and blushed a bit, i coldly asked her, ''How long are you going to sit on me?'' I saw her blushing and uttered, ''How cute...'' She shoved me away and sit up straight. Few minutes later, I saw her glaring at and she screamed, ''HEY! WHY DID YOU KISS ME JUST NOW!?!?'' Rest of the members was went ''Woah'' after hearing what she had just said. I hesitated for a moment and coughed briefly. Trying to keep my calm composure, I calmly replied, ''It was just an accident'' I flushed pink for a while and recover back my calm composure. ''Wah! Chen-ssi, I didn't know you are THAT brave'' Baekhyun said while giggling while rest of the members laughed.

I rolled my eyes and give them the ''you will get from me later'' face. The members somehow stopped laughing but Chanyeol was still laughing and Baekhyun nugged him, signalling him to stop. I glanced at that girl,her cheeks was as red as a tomato. I chuckled abit and then, there was a awkward silence but Kris broke off the heavy atmosphere, ''Okay. Lets stop laughing for now! I think its to not kinda rude to not properly introduced ourselves to her!'' ''Hana,dhul,seht! WE ARE ONE! Annyeonghaseyeo, EXO-inminda!'' All of the members greeted her cheerfully, except for me, I mumbled out my greeting because I'm kinda in a nasty mood right now due to lack of sleep. Each of the members greeted and introduced themselves to her. When its my turn, I caught her looking at me and I look straight into her eyes. 

'Hi, I'm Chen'' I said it emotionless which I kinda regretted it but well who cares. I'm really really tired and I don't even have the mood to talk. ''Hi EXO, I'm Jen Lee!'' her voice was so sweet and warm that it comforted me abit. Rest of the members started to greet her again which kinda annoyed me. ''Oh come on Chen! You don't usually greet people like that! Why are you ignoring Jen?'' Kris hyung asked me cheekily while smacking my back. Ouch. That really hurts, i rubbed my poor back and retorted back, ''Kris hyung! Can you stop smacking my back! It hurts!'' I gave him my absolute death glare and he was ''okay. I'm sorry'' but then he smirked and mouthed ''I'm not''. ''How about this?'' Kris hyung smacked me real hard this time and it hurts like mad. Soon after, rest of the members joined in the 'fun' and started to smack each other's backs. ''How childish can we be?'' I muttered.

 

--- Jen's POV ---

Finally, the van came to a stop. The members stopped smacking each other's backs, adjusted their clothes which made them look neater and tidier and act as if nothing had happened and got off the van with charisma. Woah. Two personalities?! I chuckled a bit. ''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! EXO OPPA! SARANGHAE!!'' YES. Some fans... indeed followed us to the hotel. EXO were surrounded with security guards,  they pushed  away any fan who tried to get close to EXO. Soon after, they disappeared. I gingerly walked down from the van, closed the door gently and waved goodbye to the driver. ''Jen! Over here!'' I turned around and saw April waving at me. I beamed. The fans dashed in front of me and once again starts to take photos of April. ''OMG. APRIL-NIM!! IS SO PRETTY IN PERSON! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH? PLEASEEE!'' One of the fans shouted. One of security guards pushed her book away, trying to protect April. I was really annoyed. I pushed my way in to that stampede of fans, few of the fans glared at me and I glared back. ''Aren't you that girl from the airport just now? ew. get lost!'' she gave me a disgusted face and shoved me hard. I twist my ankle and fell hard on the floor. "'Jen! Jen! Are you alright?'' April saw what had happened and asked me with concern  from afar. I briefly nodded and tried to stand up. I slowly stand up and tried to walked a few steps but my ankle was burning in pain. Suddenly, I saw someone from far running towards me, followed by a few security guards.

I looked up and saw its EXO-K's leader - Suho! He quickly grabbed my arm and put it around his neck and whispered, ''Hold on to me alright?'' I blushed abit and nodded. Fans went insane at the sight of Suho helping me and started to criticise me. Suho shot them death glares and those fans were so afraid that they immediately ran away before Suho really lost his temper. Suho carefully lead me to the hotel lobby and I sat down in one of the sofa chairs. ''You stay here alright? I'll go and get first aid help!'' Before I could even replied, he dashed off. ''Jen! Jen! Are you alright? Omg! What happened to you ankle?! Its so swollen!'' April came running towards me and she paniced, ''Omg! Omg! What to do now..?! I'll go and get first aid help!'' ''Its alright! Suho has already went to get help!'' I pulled her back and refrained her from running away. ''Omg.. I'm so sorry... I caused you to injuired yourself right?'' She apologised ample times. ''No!!!!! Its not your fault! Its mine! I didn't look at where I was going and bumped into someone and fell down!'' I assured her. ''Woah. What happened to your ankle? Did you bump into someone while walking?'' I glared straight at the person and my instincts were correct. It was that cold hearted brat, Chen. Behind him were the rest of the members, curiously looking at what had happened. Suho came running back with a doctor and he examined my ankle, bandaged it.

''It isn't anything serious, just a sprain, get enough rest and your ankle will be even swollen if you move around too much!'' The Doctor declared. April and Suho sighed in relief and I thanked the doctor. ''Jen!! What happened?!'' My parents asked in worried. ''Nothing much...'' I mumbled. When my dad was about to nag at me about my carelessness, Suho cut in and said, ''Hi uncle, the doctor said that Jen need plenty of rest so I'm going to help her up to her hotel room is that alright?'' He smiled sweetly. My dad understand and said, ''Jen, Here's your room key! Oh! I almost forgot, you will be sharing a room with another person because there isn't enough of rooms available!'' I was so tired about everything that I didn't even managed to generate all of his words into my mind. I mumbled a yes and Suho helped me to my hotel room. ''Are you sure that you are alright? Do you need me to get you another doctor?'' He asked me. ''Nah. Its nothing serious'' I smiled at him and thanked him. ''Aherm...'' Luhan coughed. Ooops. I almost forgot that EXO accompanied us into the lift as all of us stayed at the same level. I flushed in pink and placed my glances to the lift's marble floor. ''Ding dong! Level 6'' the doors of the lift opened. ''Do you need me to accompanied you to your room?'' Suho look straight into my eyes and asked with much concern. I shake my head and replied, ''Its alright! Its just a few steps away!'' Before Suho could even replied, Tao pulled him away and he politely bid me goodbye. ''If you need help, you can always call my room number which is 6011!'' Suho shouted and soon, he disappeared in one of the rooms. 

Suho is such a caring person.. I blushed at the though of it and came back to my senses. ''Okay.. So my room number is 6054...'' I  looked at my room key and  uttered, glancing through each room number. ''6052..6053...6054!'' Here is it! I slowly opened the room and to my horror. I saw a half- guy back facing me. And I screamed as if there's no tomorrow.

 

 

---- END OF CHAPTER 2 ----

 

Yayy. Took me a few hours to write this sobs T___T finally!! hehe. Is this chapter counted as a cliffhanger? :P hehe. anyways, do look forward to chapter 3!! u__u

Leave down your comments on ways that I could improve alright? :3

(PS: Please pardon me for my grammar/typo errors etc n_n)

xoxo, chensome