Bonus Chapter 2! (Part 1)

(EXO FANFIC) 365 Days in Seoul

[A/N] Hey guys! As promise~ Bonus Chapter 2 is up hehe n_n Don't forget to leave comments and subscribe to thisstory hehe //bows// Thankyou so much readers for your support! <3 And so sorry for the lack of updates :/ been quite busy + lazy these days zzzz hehe

PS: Just wanna clear up another doubts again hehe ^^;; I forgot to say that for this fanfic, all members will be in the range of 17-19 (korean age) alrightttttt? ^____^ hehe
((Double PSPS: I'll try to update the next chapter ;n;))

--- Suho's POV ---

"Beep! Beep! Beep!" the alarm clock rang. My instincts immediately told me that its already morning so I woke up. I stopped the alarm from ringing and took a little peek at it. ''6.30am'' it read. I let out a little yawn and started to do some streching. I glance towards the bed next to mine. I washed my face, brushed my teeth and looked up straight into the mirror which shows my reflection.

I smiled to myself and uttered that it will be a great great day today. I searched high and low for a nice set of clothes and changed into them. I was rather feeling quite chirpy. "Whats wrong with you this morning? Have you realised that you have fall in love with Jen eh?" Tao who just woke up from his slumber, groaned and teased me at the same time. I blushed and immediately reacted.

I threw my pillow at him and blabbed, "No!! Its not! Wake up you sleepy head!" "Yes hyung.. I'm awake..." Tao mumbled while scratching his head. Tao dragged his foot to the toilet. 15mins has past.... I sighed. Tao is always taking his own sweet time... "Eh Tao! I'm gonna check the others if they are awake alright?" I briefly knocked on the toilet's door and waited for a reply. "Okay hyung..." After hearing Tao's reply, I smiled and closed our room door softly. 

I banged rest of the members's door and all of them opened the door in sync. Baekhyun rubbed his eyes and greeted softly, "Hyung..." I laughed at his response. "Wake up sleepy heads!" I said while ruffling each of the members's hair. All of them nodded and closed their doors. I walked back to my room, grabbed my bag and dragged Tao out of our room.

Rest of the members were already standing outside my room. I beamed at them and show them a thumbs up. I skipped to the lift but a thought distrupted me. Oh wait. Where's Chen?! I signalled the rest of the members to follow me and went to the another lane of rooms where Chen's room is located at. Whats Chen's room number again? Oh yeah! Its 6054!

I glance through each of the room and found 6054. When I was about to knock his door, Chen opened his room door and he almost jumped when he saw all of us standing outside his room.

'Why are you guys outside my room?'' He asked in shocked while closing my room door. ''We thought you didn't manage to wake up! So we wanted to wake you up!'' I replied cheerfully.
After a moment of awkwardness, Chen slapped each of the members's back and greeted them chirpily. He ruffled D.O's hair and put his hand over his shoulder. ''Come on! Lets go and practise our performance before April-nim's wedding!'' He declared to the rest of the members and led the way to the lift. I chuckled at him and put my hand over Baekhyun's shoulder.

Time flies especially when we are practising. Tao was the one who reminded us that our Breakfast is at 9am. All of us glance at the clock which is hang above on top of the huge mirror, it read exactly at '9am' All of us shouted for joy and we immediately grabbed our bags and walked out of the special dance room that the hotel had provided us for us to practice while wiping our sweat with our towels. "Which level is the restaurant for our breakfast??" Xiumin shouted while running towards the lift. "I suppose its level 3!" Tao shouted back. I chuckled at the thought that Tao always remembers things that are related to food.

"You might see her later. You know... HER" Someone whispered into my ears. I jumped slightly, spunned around and saw Tao slightly giggling at my reaction. I jokingly punched him in his chest and the other members were giving me the "what happen" look. I shook my head signalling its nothing. Ding! Finally. We have arrived. We were so so starving. All of us literally dashed into the restaurant, I quickly glanced through the restaurant and saw April-nim waving at us signalling us that thats our table. Her parents are there... but where is she...?

"1...2...3" Was all I heard from Baekhyun and all of us dashed towards the table like small kids playing tag. All of them choose their seats before I could even choose them. "Hyung! Here! I saved a seat for you!" Chanyeol playfully winked at me and immediately laughed after doing so. I rolled my eyes and sat down beside him. "Lets go grab some food~~~~" Tao declared and within seconds, they disappeared from our table. I slowly walked towards the buffet table while looking back and trying to spot where she is. I grabbed some fruits and went back to the table. I slowly ate them while fixing my vision at the entrance of the restuarant. She isn't here yet?? Where is she...? Multiple of questions started to pop up in my mind.

After all the members came back with plates and plates of food, the atmosphere became really lively. Slowly biting on the apple, I saw a familiar figure appeared at the entrance. A smile crossed my lips, its her. Immediately, I waved at her and she spotted me and waved back. Jen greeted us good morning and suddenly, Jen's dad , "Jen... Did you overslept again?" I took a peek at her and saw her rolling her eyes and briefly nodding.

She glance through everyone and what i wasn't expecting was that... she stopped her vision at Chen who was wearing his headphones on and eating his food quietly. He's probably nervous about his duet performance later thats why he is so quiet today. But there is this weird feeling that overwhelmed me but i shrugged it off. Jen saw a empty seat beside Chen and wanted to go over. Something ticks me off when I realised that Jen is going to sit beside Chen so without even thinking I shouted, "Jen! Over here!"

I looked left and right and saw there isn't any empty seats beside me. Hence, I chased Chanyeol away which somehow made him pouted and he dragged his foot to the empty seat beside Chen. Jen hesitated but she slowly walked to the seat beside mine.  I don't know what has got into me because I was feeling pretty nervous around Jen and I didn't want her to think that there's something is wrong with me.. So... I started a conversation with her, "Jen, are you hungry? Comr on! Lets go to the buffet table to grab some food!" before I even knew what I was doing, I was already up from my seat. I grab her by her hand which I interlocked our fingers naturally.

Eerybody went woo and ahhh the minute they saw me holding her hand. My cheeks flush a little and mentally cursed myself for those weird stuff. I tried my best to ignore them and continued our way to the buffect table. After reaching the buffet table, I didn't dare to look at her straight... so... i took a tiny little peek at her... Her reaction was priceless, her eyes immediately lit up and almost drooled. She walked towards the table of plates, I was expecting her to take a medium plate... but she took a huge plate instead and she started to place all kinds of food like kimbap, sushi and more onto her plate!

She was so engrossed into placing all kinds of food onto her plate that, that I think she have forgotten that I was right beside her... I-I couldn't hold on my laughter anymore... So I literally giggled at her actions. "I didn't know you have such a huge huge reallyyyyyyy huge appetite!" I said while ruffling her hair while she went red in embarassment and mummbled, "But you are so cute..." I mummbled extremly softly so that Jen couldn't hear clearly at what I was mummbling about. Jen continued grabbing her food while I grab some food.

Shortly after, we went back to the table shortly and I was quite shockrd that Jen cleared her huge playe of food within a few minutes. The other members was quite speechless too... Jen was about to get up and I was about to ask her where is she going when April-nim cleared her thorat. "So... hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed your breakfast! First of all, I would like to thank you guys so much for attending my wedding! And I would also like to thank my cousin - Jen and EXO's Chen who are both willing to be the singers for my wedding" April-nim paused and looked at Jen with gratitude eyes whereas I was looking at me in shocked. Omg?! She could sing?? Erm.. I didn't mean it the bad way... but the good way.. Our eyes met and she gave me her sweetest smile ever and my heart skipped a beat.

"And lets enjoy ourseleves later on during our wedding dinner!" After April-nim end off her mini speech, there was a roar of applause. One by one, Everybody started to leave the resturant.

"April-nim, I guess EXO should go and get ready for tonight's wedding dinner!" I exclaimed. April-nim smiled and nodded as her reply. All the EXO members bid Jen goodbye and I gave  her my biggest smile as a form of biding her goodbye. I was walking in front of the members and then suddenly two arms grabbed me on each sides. "So... what exactly happened between you and Jen huh?" Tao winked and teased me. "Nothin-g" I denied. "Really?" Kris who was the other one who grabbed me, wiggled his brows playfully, teasing me.

One by one, each of the members started to tease me. While smiling at them sheepishly, I noticed that Chen isn't with us so I strained my eyes and saw that he was talking to Jen for a while and left to catch up us which leave her down there in shocked. "Chen! What did you tell Jen?" I slapped his back playfully. "Nothing much" He frowned and gave me a lopsided smile. While walking towards the lift and trying to digest what had just happened, someone whispered into my ears, "Suho hyung ah, you have a love rival~" Love rival..... maybe not..... What am I thinking?! Did I just admit that I'm falling in love with Jen...? I hope not.... maybe not....?

----- END OF BONUS CHAPTER 2 (Part 1)  -----

HEY GUYS!! Chensome is back with a new bonus chapter of 365 Days in Seoul for Suho's POV~~~! Yay! Its been 3 weeks right? :-( I am so sorry for the lack of updates!! >_< I hope this chapter is okay... :/ I promise all of you that the chapter 5 will be more more moreeeee moreeeeee interesting and exciting than this! There will be Bonus Chapter 2 Part 2! hehe yay  PS: Bonus Chapter 2 Part 2 is about Chen's POV ^^ Its going to be short one!! So that I can start off Chapter 5 alrights? :D ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Do leave comments and vote for this chapter!! Thankyou ♥♥♥

(PS: Please pardon me for my grammar/typo errors etc n_n)

*This is a unedited chapter!

xoxo, chensome