7. Farewell?

(EXO FANFIC) 365 Days in Seoul

[A/N] Hey readers! I'm back with a new chapter! ^____^ Fast right? HAHA. As promised, once I got 5+ votes on my previous chapter, I will release a new chapter! (yay) I hope the previous one isn't too fluffy ;w; hehe Let me stop this nagging blah blah blah and let this chapter begin xD

-- Jen's POV --

With a heavy heart, I walk slowly towards my hotel room door. The room that I share with... Chen. I gulped down the lump in my thorat as I opened the room door with my room key. "Hello?" I said softly as if I'm awaiting for a reply. Silence was all I heard, somehow I felt relieved. I packed my luggage and pushed it to the door way. I sighed when I recalled those happy, sad and angry moments that I have shared with Chen.

I decided to write a small note so that he won't make a big fuss that I am gone etc or should I say so that he won't be worried about me. I took out a pen from my backpack and torn a piece of paper from the notebook that was provided by the hotel and scribbled on some words as I want the note to be as short as sweet.

Quite satisfied with my note, I let out a soft sign again and placed it on his bed. "Goodbye" I mumbled as I closed the door. Nervously, I dragged my luggage towards Suho and Tao's room. That night, I "ran" away from him.. Along with the fact which I thought he hated me.

-- Chen's POV --

"Jongdae! Aish! Where did you went?!" Baekhyun screamed into my ears as I'm brought back to reality. "Oh Baekhyun, I erm" I said as I hand gestured him with all the possible places that I have went. "What happen to you and Jen? I heard some horrible rumours about you and her! Don't tell me that you have bullied her!" Baekhyun said angrily as he crossed his arms. "Nothing much" I stutter as I look away to avoid his eye contact. "You know you should not-" "Baek ah, I have a small favour..." I look into his eyes sadly.

-- Baekhyun's POV --

"Hmm. Yes? What is it? But let me tell you first if its over my limit, I can't help you!" I exclaimed. Chen walks slowly towards me and hugged me. "HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I yelled at him trying to pulled him away from me but it was no use as he was hugging me way too tightly.

"Can I slept over at your room tonight?" Chen whispered. "Waeyo?! If something did really happen between you and Jen, you should solve it instead of running away from it! Running away doesn't solve everything!" I shouted at him while pulling him away from me and yanking him hard. As if something had hit him real hard, he stared at me with wide eyes.

"Yes! Yes!" He said while jumping up and down. "I should had done that! Thanks Baek!" He said with much sincerity, grabbed both of my arms and gave it a tight squeeze. After that, I saw him running away in a speed of light. With seconds, he as gone. A long sigh left my lips. I walk towards the balcony and admired the moon. "I hope everything goes well..." I mentally said.

-- Chen's POV --

My heart was thumping super fast. It seems hours when I arrived in front of the door. Timdly, I open the door and started blabbing, "Hmm you know, I'm really sorry. I don't mean---" I slowly open my eyes and realise Jen wasn't back yet. That was what I thought at first. I dragged my heavy legs to my bed and flopped down. I felt something poking my head. I felt for it and pulled it out. It was a piece of paper will some words scibbled on it. It read, "Thanks for everything, Goodbye. -Jen"

It felt like something had hit me so hard that I went to a daze. My head was spinning so much that soon after I fell into darkness.

-- Jen's POV --

I hesistantly reached for the doorbell, "Should I press it... or should I return to my room..." I mumbled and pace up and down at the corridor. Suddenly a phone ringtone broke my thoughts, I searched for my phone and a text pops up. It read, "Jen! Are you okay? I heard everything about it... Do reply as soon as possible once you see this! Your parents and I are worry about you! We will be checking out pretty early tomorrow! Lets meet at the lobby at 9am okay? Do Reply!" I pout and press my phone keyboard fiercely, "Okay! Yeah. I am fine. Talk to you guys tomorrow. I'm tired."

I off my phone immediately because I know after the reply, they will spam me with calls. As when I am about to press the doorbell, Suho opened the door just in time. Both of us stared at each other, awkwardness overwhelmed us.

-- Suho's POV --

"Hyung!! Why did you even agree to let Jen to stay overnight in our room?" Tao complained. "Nothing much" I replied as I stared at our room door, wondering if any moment she will press the doorbell. "Don't tell me.... YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH JEN? Youuuu-u! Do you even remember what our contract says-" Tao screamed in shock as if he was saying the truth. "SHHHHHHH" I threw my pillow right into his face. "I'm going to check on her!" I said while brisk walking to the door. I opened the door and to my surprise, Jen was already standing outside the door.

-- Tao's POV --

I hope something isn't going on between Jen and Suho... I got this really bad feeling about them... I better not tell anyone about it...

-- Jen's POV --

"Hmm.. Hi?" I smiled shyly at him. "Hi..." He said and gave me a small smile and placed his hand behind his neck. "Hmm come in!" He continued and help me to bring my luggage in. Their room is almost the same as ours except that there is a dressing table near their beds. "Hi Tao!" I greeted Tao warmly. "Hi" Tao smiled and greeted back as he continued watching the television.

"Jen, come over here!" Suho led me to another room and there was a small bed placed neatly. "Thanks!" I thanked him politely and gave him my best smile. He stared at me for a while akd walked back to another room like a zombie which left me with lots of question marks.

-- Suho's POV --

Her smile is all I want, with her smile is already enough for me. I walked back to my room and sat down on bed and I smiled to myself as the scene when she thanked me and smiled at me repeatedly played in my mind.

-- Tao's POV --

Hmm.. Something is pretty fishy. I glanced at Suho suspiciously as he continued smiling to himself. I bit on my lip trying not to laugh, ! I laughed mentally. I walked over to Suho and decided to a little Hyung ah, Jen says if she could sleep with you!" This cause Suho to blink repeatedly, he stared at me with wide eyes and immediately flushed in pink. "Wha-t?! I-I" Suho started to stuttered which made me laughed so hard because I couldn't hold my laughter any longer.

Suho then realised it was a joke and started to "wrestle" me. "You this-" I heard a light cough and both of our heads turn towards it. It was Jen, sge was standing at the door which links both of our room to it. Suho immediately "release" me and I started to cough as he was struggling just now.

"Hmm.. Goodnight!" She said in a pretty small voice and did a small wave to the both of us and went back inside the room. Suho just smiled to himself AGAIN which felt me totally speechless. "Goodnight!" I yelled to Suho before pulling my blanket towards me before I fall into darkness, I heard Suho replied, "Goodnight" and totally silence overwhelmed the room. Soon after I went into my deep slumber.

-- Jen's POV --

Ding.. Ding.. My phone alarm rang. I streched out my lazy arms and look at the time. It was 8.40am already, as quiet as possible, I tiptoe to the washroom, change into a fresh set of clothes and drag a brush through my hair. I drag my luggage out as gently as I could. But I suddenly I lost my balance and my luggage fall onto the floor with a loud thud.

Timdly, I glance at Tao and then to Suho. Suho was already half awake but Tao was still fast asleep. He stood up from his bed, a few strands of his hair was sticking out. He stared at me blankly and realise what was I doing. "Where are you going?" "Hmm.. I need to go already..." I said and gave a lopsided smile. He got off his bed and hugged me too suddenly. I was literally being squashed by him, he then pulled away from the hug and look into my eyes sadly and said, "Will we meet again..?"

I gave him a smile, hugged him and joked, "Of course we will! Seoul ISN'T that big right?" I noticed that Tao was also about to wake up so I mouthed him goodbye and walked to the door and stopped. I took a peek at Suho and he stood there, not moving. I took out a small piece of paper and scribbed down my kakaotalk ID. I whispered across the room, "this is my kakaotalk ID! Contact me through this!" I gave him my best smile before I finally left.

-- Suho's POV --

She is really gone. I recalled the memories that I had shared with her and a few tears fell. I grip on the paper that she gave me so hard that I crumpled the paper. Now, I only prayed hard that I could see her again.

-- Jen's POV --
"Level 1" the lift annouced as it opened. I saw my parents near the hotel entrance and walk briefly towards it. "Jen dear, are you okay?" Mum said worriedly as she cupped my face. I nodded. "Are you really alright?" April asked with much corcern. I walked towards her, gave her a tight hug and whispered into her ears, "Yes I am! I have a pretty strong personality remember?" I pulled away from the hug and beamed. 
"Once again, congrats!" I continued as I saw happy tears fall from her eyes. Jeff put his hand along her waist and ruffled her head. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Alright then! Whats with this atmosphere! Lets go to our new house! See you soon April and Jeff!" I exclaimed and dragged my luggage out of the hotel. I turn around and took a last look at the hotel. Thankyou for everything EXO, my memories with you all, I will remember them forever. I thought to myself happily and got into the car. 
 

My new life in Seoul had just started



 

[A/N] Omg yay this chapter finally ended!! I typed for like 5 hours T_T I hope the last part of this chapter isn't that fluff ;;; I wanted to write even longer but I realise that it is way toopo long already n-n So... just look forward to the next chapter alright? hehe See you all readers! ^___^ (PS: I update on wattpad more often than in asianfanfic ;P)

Do leave comments and vote for this chapter!! Thankyou ♥♥♥

(PS: Please pardon me for my grammar/typo errors etc n_n)

*This is a unedited chapter!

xoxo, chensome