5. The Duet

(EXO FANFIC) 365 Days in Seoul

[A/N] Heyyyyy guys! Got this Christmas spirit to update this new chapter asap! >_< Did everyone of you listen to EXO's Miracles In December album's tracklist?? TT Its so beautifulllllll... all of the songs ;;; sob HAHAH enough of fangirl-ing!! Hahaha chensome is back with a new chapter!!! Yay 
so sorry for the late upload :( it's been 3 weeks AGAIN lol n_n so anyways, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas !!! ^_____^ this chapter will be about Chen and Jen's duet! ((Finally huh)) hahhaa so enjoy~~~ do subscribe and vote vote vote~~ leave comments to okies? Let the chapter beginnnnnnnn~~~~~ :>

 

--- Jen's POV ---
"J E N L E E WAKE UP YOU SLEEPYHEAD!!" Someone yelled. "Yeah...." I mumbled but still refused to open my eyes to see who was it. "WAKE UP!" That someone hit me hard on my head with something fluffly. "What......." I open my eyes slowly and blinked a few times. "Mum.... what is it...." I groaned and rubbed my eyes sheepishly. "You better get your off the bed right now before I-" "Okay..okay..." I sat up slowly from the bed before mum could even complete what she wanna say.

"Here! Wear this! You better change and put on some makeup fast as we are running late!" Mum threw me a pinkish-red dress. Well, its not the girly kind of dress with lots of lace and ribbions. Its a dress with polka-dot prints with a white ribbon tied on to it. I was admiring it sooooo much till Mum was so annoyed that shscreamed at me again. So, I grabbed my dress and dash into the bathroom to avoid anymore of mum's naggings

After changing into my dress, I turned around and look at the mirror. It perfectly fits me, its not like those long longggg dresses or what so ever. Ew. I hate those to be honest... It sat above my knees perfectly. Dress done! So... next is my hair! I comb my hair, sprayed on some hairspray and wore my favourite baby pink head band. My lip seems to be a bit dry so I put on some lip gloss. Looking at my final appearance, I nodded in approval. 
Slowly, I walked out of the bathroom and beamed at Mum. Mum gave me a thumbs up and I chuckled abit at her actions. Then so suddenly she hugged me so tightly that I couldn't really breathe, "Jen... you have grown up to be a fine girl..." She mumbled but I could hear her pretty well. She pulled away from the hug and smiled at me. I could see tears forming in her eyes.

"So get yourself a boyfriend soon!" "WHAT?!" She laughed and gently pushed me towards the door. "Now get out and show the crowd how my daughter rocks the stage!" She winked and I giggled. I wear my heels and open the room door. To my surprise, Suho was standing outside in his styled hair and with his suit. He was so hot that i couldnt even catch my breath... 

"Hey!" He smiled and put his hand over his neck in embrassment. "Hey~" I greeted him back and blushed a little. "So... lets go?" He held out his hand. I nodded shyly and interlocked my fingers with his. He coughed lightly and added, " You look stunning tonight" "Thankyou! You too!" I said "you too" too softly but it seems he heard it as he was smiling his way to the wedding dinner location.

Upon reaching, everyone look extremely pretty in their growns and suits. Some of them seem to recongized me and greeted me so I greeted them back warmly. "Yehet~ Its Jen!" The maknae of EXO, Sehun greeted me so I greeted back by giving him a small wave. Sudden realisation, I remembered that I was suppose to have a rehersal with that *coughs* guys just now. "Suho..." I whispered. "Yes?" Suho acknowledged. "Where is Chen?" "Oh! He is there I guess!" He pointed at a nearby balcony so I bid goodbye to him and walked quickly towards it. 

There he was. Standing under the moonlight in his white suit, looking at the music sheets fiercely with his eye brows furrowed. I coughed to get his attention and well, I got his attention. "What do you want...." Somehow he seem pissed. "Erm.. I-I'm sorry that I didn't attend the rehersal just now.. I erm you see.. I fall asleep and erm didn't manage to wake up till like erm just-t now" I stumbled with my words as I was pretty nervous around him. I don't know why... whether its because he is soooooooooo good looking tonight or whether I was afraid that he will flared up in front of me...

"That was so totally you" Was I heard from him, other than his chuckles of course. "Ya!" I glared at him. He laughed even harder and I was rather pissed by now. "Enough?" I crossed my arms and placed it in front of my chest and eyed at him. "Woah! Woah! I surrender!" He raised his arms in like a surrender pose and I bit my lip to resist back my laughter. "And... Now... For all you have been waiting for.... Lets have EXO's Chen and Jen Lee for their... duet!" The MC on the stage annouced and the crowd/audience gave us a roar of applause. 

I gulped down this nervous inside me and walked really slowly inside but Chen hold my hand and dragged me inside and up onto the stage. My knees started to feel weak and I have butterflies in my stomach. Chen passed me a mic and gestured me to test the mic. "애이프릴님, 축하합니다! 세상에서 가장 행복한 두 분이 되길 바랍니다! (April-nim, Congratulations! Wishing the both of you all the happiness in the world!)" Chen spoke into the mic while spotlights was on April and Jeff. 

April was so stunnung and pretty that night, she smiled so widely till I could see her eye smile. She waved at us and we waved back. "예!축하합니다! (Ye, Congratulations!)" I spoke into the mic which make my voice sound abit squeaky. Chen motion the djs who were in charge of the songs and they cued in "All For You" 

"Don't be nervous. Take it easy. Breathe in and out slowly." Chen whispered when he was walking behind me changing his position on where he is standing. 

"All For You" was cued in. I breathe in and out slowly and my senses difted away while singing....

All for you~

[JEN]
beolsseo myeochil jjae
jeonhwado eobtneun neo
eolma humyeon naui saengil iran geol
aneunji
nunchido eobsi siganeun jakkuman
heulleogago
nan miumboda geogjeong seureon
mame
mujag jeong chajagan neoui golmog
eogwieseo
saenggagji motan useumyeobangineun neoreul bwasseo

I took a deep breathe to recover my breath and peek over my shoulders to have a glance at Chen and he was so into the song that his eyes were like sparkling under the lights. His voice... melts me alot too...

[CHEN]
sasireun marya na manhi
gomin haesseo
nege amugeotdo haejul su
eobtneungeol
aju manhi mojarado gajin geot
eobseodo 
ireon narado bada jullae

neoreul wihaeseo neomaneul wihaeseo

[CHEN] 
nan sesang modeun geol da
angyeo jujineun motajiman

[JEN]
nan neoegeman ije
yagsoghalge

I heard footsteps coming over to my side so I turn around facing Chen and saw him looking at me smiling, I smiled back. We sang together for the next verse while smiling and staring at each other. 

ojig neoreul wihan naega doelge
Is only for you just wanna be for you 

[CHEN]
neon geureoke jigeum
moseub geudaero
nae gyeote isseumyeon dwae

[JEN] nan dasi tae eonado

yeongwonhi neoman barabolge

[CHEN] 
neon moreujiman
jogeumeun himdeureosseo
nege eoullineun sarami nainji
geugeon naega anirado dareun
nugurado
ijen geureon maeum beorillae

It was Chen's part so I rest a little and glaced at the music sheets which are placed on a stand at a little distance from me. I swayed side by side during his part and soon our duet part came...

neoreul wihaeseo neomaneul wihaeseo 

[CHEN]
nan sesang modeun geol da
angyeo jujineun motajiman

[JEN]
nan neoegeman ije
yagsoghalge

ojig neoreul wihan naega doelge 
Is only for you just wanna be for you

[CHEN]
neon geureoke jigeum
moseub geudaero
nae gyeote isseumyeon dwae

[JEN]
nan dasi tae eonado

yeongwonhi neoman barabolge

[JEN]
love nae jageun mamsogeul
(oh love) ne hyang giro chaeullae

[CHEN]
geu soge yeongwonhi
gadhyeo beorin dedo
nan haengbog hal su itdorog
neoreul wihaeseo

neoreul wihaeseo neomaneul wihaeseo

[CHEN]
nan sesang modeun geol da
angyeo jujineun motajiman

[JEN]
nan neoegeman ije
yagsoghalge

ojig neoreul wihan naega doelge
Is only for you just wanna be for you

[CHEN]
neon geureoke jigeum
moseub geudaero
nae gyeote isseumyeon dwae

[JEN] 
nan dasi tae eonado

yeongwonhi neoman barabolge

 


The song finally ended... It seems ages to me.. It wasn't that perfect like the original song but both of knew that each of us had did our very best. I sighed in relief and roars of applause and cheers could be hear from the crowd/audience. I threw a small smile towards Chen and he nodded while smiling a bit. We bowed and said our thankyous to the audience and make our way down.

I thought things was doing well for the both of us and we are getting along well but I was dead wrong...

--- END OF CHAPTER 5 ---

Omg yay yay yay yaaaaaaay! I wanted to continue to write this chapter... But I realise it had gotten way too long because of the lyrics xD HAHHAA! So... I left it like THAT :P I hope this chapter is okay ;A; cries. Anywayyyy, anybody curious on what Jen was wearing for the wedding dinner or whatever you called that (:P) ? *-* I will upload thethe link to it soon~ hehe And, "All For You" is a OST song for Reply 1997 by APink's Eunji and Seo In Guk. It is really really a beautiful song (;_;) I'm so in love with it >_< HAHA Yeap~ Once again, I'll re-edit this chapter with the link to the song or you can google or search it on youtube! ^^ Chapter 6 will be uploaded soon~~~~~ I hope so lets all keep our fingers crossed! hehe :P I will try to alrights >_< because school is re-opening for me and I have major exams next year so probably I can't update this story fast ;n; Once again, I'm really reallllllyyyyyyyyy sorry for the tons of delay for this chapter and the previous two bonus chapter T____T Okay. Enough of this talking/author note zzzzz OTL Look forward to the next chapter!!! And you will understand why things aren't going their way! :B See you in the next chapter!

Do leave comments and vote for this chapter!! Thankyou ♥♥♥

(PS: Please pardon me for my grammar/typo errors etc n_n)

*This is a unedited chapter!

xoxo, chensome