6. Accidental...?

(EXO FANFIC) 365 Days in Seoul

[A/N] Hey guys! Hope you guys like the previous chapter >_> Decided to write this chapter today as I have some free time to spare for this fanfic! I'm so so sorry for the late updates :( Once 2014 started, hell for me begins ㅠㅠ Anyways, just some sneak previews! Suho... will be a "hero" today! HAHA while Chen.... is an villan :( maybe not? ㅋㅋㅋ Let this chapter begins~~~~^^

-- Chen's POV --

Jen did her best today and I knew it. Her voice was really smoothing and calming to me. I took a small glance at her, she look pretty stunning today. The spotlights were on her and she was like shinning under them. As Jen and I walk down the steps, I was about to tell her that she really did her best but someone interrupted me. How annoying.

-- Jen's POV --

As I slowly walk down the steps, my heart was thumping so crazily that it almost burst out. I was so nervous... So soooo nervous. As I walk down the last step, someone came dashing towards me and that cold hearted brat erm well, not really "cold hearted" but just a brat.. probably. To my surprise, it was Suho! "Jen! Jen! 잘했어요 (jalhaesseoyo - good job) !!" Suho smiled brightly and gave me a thumbs up. I shyly nodded and return back a thankyou softly. I turn towards Chen and wanted to tell him "잘했어요" but he was no where to be seen.

-- Suho's POV --

Jen and Chen's performance was great!! I didn't knew that Jen has such wonderful vocals like Chen but when the spotlights were on them, they look like a compatible couple. My heart squeeze a little and i frowned wondering why do i feel like this. I feel so.. weird.. As their performance slowly came to an end, I dash off immediately to find Jen which leave all the other members confuse. "Jen! Jen! 잘했어요 (jalhaesseoyo - good job) !!" I smiled brightly at her while she just came down from the stage's steps. Well, I gave her an encouraging thumbs up too though.

She shyly nodded and return me back a thankyou softly which make me blushed a little. In the corner of my eye, I saw Chen staring at us for a moment and then into space before he slowly walked away. Many of my questions were not answered the moment he walked away.

-- Chen's POV --

They look so good together... I thought hard about it and my thoughts drifted to some where. Suho and Jen was chatting really happily, a soft sigh left my mouth and I decided not to interfere their conversation and left to a corner where there isn't many people around. "Any drinks for you sir?" A waitress asked me politely and winked at me. Well, is she trying to flirt with me? "No thanks" I gave her a small smile and walked to the balcony.

-- Jen's POV --

"Jen, do you want-" "Erm, Suho do you know where is Chen?" I cut him off before he could even continue. He look kind of hurt and disappointed which make me feeling kind of guilty so i bt on my lip. "Erm erm, ah! i saw him! He's there!" Suho said smiling and pointing to a familiar back. "Thanks!" After thanking him, I walk away from Suho's side and went to find Chen.

-- Chen's POV --

"Jongdae ya~ its been many years huh" Shivers was sent down to my spine immediately when i heard that familiar voice. The voice that I don't want to hear the most. I slowly turn to face that person and to my horror, it was HER. I have tried many ways to avoid her and finally i did but its been already 5 years since i last saw her and I thought she migrated to overseas. But no, SHE is right here, right in front of me. SHE's the one that I don't want to see the most.

I jerked back and said softly, "why are you here" She let out a laugh and continued, "why do you think?" she smirked right into my face. "Erm. See-e you-u around" I stutter and left the balcony immediately. "Well, I will see you very soon, jongdae ya~" She emphasised on the "ya" and chuckled loudly. I was rather dumbfounded by the sudden appearance of her.

I asked for a glass of cocktail from the waitress nearby and started drinking it as if I was having a drink competition. Suddenly, I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I flicked thinking of the many possibility that it is HER hence without thinking properly, i threw the drink right at the person and my eyes were tightly shut. I took a peek and realise that it wasn't HER but... it was Jen..

-- Jen's POV --

I gently tapped his shoulder waiting for his reply. I saw him flicked so I thought he was ignoring me hence, when i was about to give him the second tap. Chen turn around and splash his drink/water onto me. I was surprised and literally dumbfounded that I stood there with my eyes wide staring at him. I heard laughters and people gossiping behind my back. From the corner of my eye, people were pointing fingers at me.

It was embrassing so embrassing that I want to hide in my room and lock myself inside for the rest of the years. Chen stared at me blankly. "Do you dislike me that much?" Was all I could said and hot tears started to stream down and my tears can't seem to stop. I felt someone putting his coat over me and dragging me out of the venue. That person is no other - Suho.

-- Chen's POV --

The words that Jen said hit me so hard and I woke up to the reality. I went dashing out as I feel that there is a need to apologized to her. I stood still, from far that scene was so heart breaking that I stayed silent and went back into the venue.

-- Suho's POV --

It rather shocked me that Chen threw his drink onto Jen and for the reason why it was still unknown. I didn't want to ask her and make her upset even more so I kept quiet about it. I comforted her but Jen was still sobbing non-stop. Shyly and slowly, I pulled her into my embrance. Jen was kinda startled but yet she hugged me tightly that blood rushed to my face and my face turned beet-red. I don't know how long have it past by but Jen had finally calmed down. I guess she finally realised that she have been hugging me tightly that she pushed me away gently and stuttered a "Sorry" Her face was totally bright red. "Its a okay" I said in a soothing voice and ruffled her hair.

I asked her whether if she wanted coffee and she nodded her head slightly. When I was about to leave her side to grab her coffee, I felt someone tugging my shirt. I peek over my shoulder and it was Jen. "Erm. Can I follow you?" She said softly while tugging my shirt non-stop. Then, I decided to do something that was way beyond my courage. I grabbed her hand, interwined her fingers and mine and walked to the nearby vending machine. I could feel the tension that was created by Jen who was rather squeezing my hand.

"Hot Chocolate or coffee?" I asked while I gave her a small smile. "Hot Chocolate please" She smiled a little but recover back to her poker face. I helped her to open the can of hot chocolate and pass it to her after opening it. She mumbled a soft thanks and soon after she let out a small sigh. "Whats wrong?" I asked her trying to be as careful as possible. "Do... Chen dislike me that much?" Her voice was trembling and I saw her holding the can even tightly than before. "I-I Chen must have a reason for that erm awful thing to you..." My voice trailed off as I couldnt think of a better reason to comfort nor persuade her.

"Yeah.. That jerk.. And.. my dress now" She mumbled under her breath. I took out my handkerchief, smiled a little and hand it over to her. "Here" She stared at me for a moment and move her stares to my handkerchief. Slowly, she moved her hands and took the handkercief fron me. Thankyou..." She gave me her best smile and gave me a hug which I totally didn't expected that. I blushed and I pulled away from the hug while avoiding her eye contact trying to recover to my calm posture.

"Suho?" Jen called out to me while trying to make me to have eye contact with her. "Hmm yes?" I glance at her and I saw her pout. "Do you dislike me too?" She utter. I immediately started shaking my head and said "No! No! No!" She look at me with her sad eyes and then for a moment, she bust out laughing. "You-u should have see your reaction!" She exclaimed between her laughter. My face went red in embrassment AGAIN. I decided to change the topic so I offered to bring her back to her hotel room as it was getting rather late.

She paused for a while, "Suho.. Can I make a selfish request?" She said while looking down. "Hmm yeah?" "Can hmm can I stay overnight at your room tonight? Just for one night since I'll be checking out tomorrow.." My heart almost leaped out. "My my my room??" I asked again as thought I have heard wrongly. She nodded slowly. "Why not?" I gave her a reassuring and lopsided smile. "But it includes that you can stand Tao's snore!" I continued and joked while trying to break the tension between us. She chuckled a little and hesistantly she moved closer to me and closer...

-- Jen's POV --

I am really thankful to Suho.. So thankful that I am willing to do anything just to repay his kindness towards me. I wanted to buy him a gift but.. I'm not rich nor I have the money. Hesistanly, I decided to do something needs alot of courage as I tends to be shy around guys like Suho.

Slowly I moved towards him, he stare into my eyes as if he is watching my every move. When I'm only a few centremetres away from his face and mine, I was rather admiring his face and I blushed at the thought of that. As quickly as possible, I gave him a small peck on his cheek and blushed at what I had just done. "Erm. Thankyou for everything! Hmm. Erm.. I will go back to my room to take my luggage.. Erm... See you!" I said while trying to dash as far as possible and I was gasping for air when I reached the lift.

Jen Lee Ah.. Jen Lee... You did something so outrageous.. I mentally cursed myself. I pressed the lift button like million times and when it arrived, I dashed in, pressed my room level and stared at the mirror that was placed inside the lift. Oh my gosh... My face is still red... It was as red as an apple..

I tried to calm myself down but it was no use. The scene of me placing a kiss on Suho's cheek was repeatedly playing inside my mind that I can't seem to shake it off my mind. "URGH. JEN LEE YA!!!" I yelled out in frustration.

-- Suho's POV --

After Jen went dashing off, I stared at where she left and blood immediately rushed to my cheeks and it was bright red. I placed my hands on where Jen had kissed me and I jumped for joy. I was shouting rubbish happily and dancing under the moonlight. "Suho hyung!" I turn around and realised it was Tao who crossing his arms. "Yes?" I gave him my groofy smile. He seem rather disgusted, shrugged and said, "Where have you been? We have been looking for you!" "No where? Hmm just hanging out here?" I placed my hand behind my neck and rubbed it. "But hyung-" "Tao yah! We need to pack our room! Lets go!" I said while cutting him off and pushing hin towards the direction of the lift while smiling to myself and Tao was throwing tons of question mark to me. Its the best that i don't tell anyone on what had happened just now, I said softly to myself making sure that Tao didn't hear me.

-- Tao's POV --

Whats wrong with the both of them.. Suho hyung was smiling to himself and Chen hyung was sulking. I wonder... if anything had happened to Suho and Jen...






 

[A/N] HIIIIIII Yay Chensome is back with a new chapter after one month (finally huh :'c) I will be writing a new chapter soon... (probably really soon i hope :<) BUT firstly.. I would like to try this out :p Btw, omgomgomggggg ㅠㅠㅠㅠ this fanfic had reached 1k+ reads in wattpad even though its only like 6 chapters now :< I will try my best to improve in every way so that I can make better and new stories in the future!! ^____^ Thankyou readers for the 1k+ read
d!! Love you all! :* (PS: Do look forward in the next chapter! ^^ See you all in the next chapter!!!!) (double PS: I will be updating on wattpad faster than in asianfanfic hehe)

Do leave comments and subscribe to this chapter!! Thankyou ♥♥♥

(PS: Please pardon me for my grammar/typo errors etc n_n)

*This is a unedited chapter!

xoxo, chensome