Bonus Chapter! (Part 2)

(EXO FANFIC) 365 Days in Seoul

--- CONTINUED -- 

-- Suho's POV --

I carefully lead Jen to the hotel lobby and she sat down in one of the sofa chairs. ''You stay here alright? I'll go and get first aid help!'' Before Jen could even replied, I had already dashed off looking for  the first aid room. A doctor caught my eye and i immediately ran up to him and told him that someone needed his help.

He grabbed his first aid box from a room and followed me to where Jen was. From afar, I saw rest of the members  looking curiously at what had happened to Jen's swollen ankle. As I neared Jen, I heard Chen trolling Jen, ''Woah. What happened to your ankle? Did you bump into someone while walking?'' Jen immediately glared straight at Chen. I shrugged off this weird and annoyed feeling when I saw Chen and Jen acting so close. The doctor examined her ankle, bandaged it. 

''It isn't anything serious, just a sprain, get enough rest and your ankle will be even swollen if you move around too much!'' The Doctor declared. April-nim and I sighed in relief and Jen thanked the doctor. ''Jen!! What happened?!'' a middle-aged woman and man asked in worried whom I guess that they are Jen's parents. ''Nothing much...'' Jen mumbled. I saw Jen's facial expression changed and i understand what Jen was thinkingShe's probably tired. So I cut in and said, ''Hi uncle, the doctor said that Jen need plenty of rest so I'm going to help her up to her hotel room is that alright?'' I smiled sweetly. 

Jen's father nodded in approval and said to Jen, ''Jen, Here's your room key! Oh! I almost forgot, you will be sharing a room with another person because there isn't enough of rooms available!''  Jen mumbled a yes and I helped her to her hotel room. ''Are you sure that you are alright? Do you need me to get you another doctor?'' I asked her. ''Nah. Its nothing serious'' She smiled at me and thanked me ample times. Her smile makes my heart flutter alot. 

''Aherm...'' Luhan coughed. I flush pink for a while and recovered back. I almost forgotten that the rest of the members had accompanied us into the lift as all of us stayed at the same level. I glanced at Jen and I saw her flushed in pink which caused my heart to start to thump pretty fast. ''Ding dong! Level 6'' the doors of the lift opened. ''Do you need me to accompanied you to your room?'' I look straight into her hazel eyes and asked with much concern.

She shook her head and replied, ''Its alright! Its just a few steps away!'' Before I could even replied, Tao pulled me away and he politely bid her goodbye. ''If you need help, you can always call my room number which is 6011!'' I shouted. ''Click!'' Tao closed the room door. He looked at me intensely and said, ''Suho ah... Don't tell me... by any chance... you fall in love with Jen?!?! Love at first sight?!?!'' He smirked. Shocked, I immediately declined, '' ani!! '' Tao stared at me for a few minutes and smiled, '' As if I will believe you!'' I blushed and he chuckled at my reaction. Then, I started to doubt myself if I really had fall in love with Jen....

-- Chen's POV --

"I'll be sharing a room with Lay. So Chen, you will be sharing a room with another person." Our manager ended his instructions. I nodded as my response and wondered who would be sharing the room together with me even though I'm not really interested in whoever he is. ''Eh! Eh! Suho! Where are you going?!'' our manager yelled at Suho but he ignored him and walked out of the hotel lobby with some of our security guards.

''Where is Suho going?'' Luhan asked the rest of us curiously. All of us shook our head emphasising that we do not  know what is going on. ''Hey! I heard some commotion happening outside, wanna go and have a look?'' D.O said while trying to tip-toe to have a peak on what the commotion is about. ''Nah. Not interested... I'm going up to my hotel room..'' I mumbled while yawning a bit. ''Me too... Chen, lets go up together!'' Xiumin said while pulling me towards the lift. I glanced at my room key which says, ''6054''. Once the lift door opens, I bid farewell to Xiumin who went to his room at the left lane while mine is at the right lane. 

Glancing through each room number, I finally found my room and opened  the door with a 'click!' I saw my luggage being placed nicely next to the shoe rank. I look around the room with impressive eyes. Not bad... but not as grand as the one that we stayed during our trip to Los Angeles. I lazily stretched my arms and took off my shirt, getting ready to enjoy a nice warm bath.

''RINGGGGGG!'' My IPhone 5s rang and I groaned at the thought of my 'plan' of having a nice warm bath being destroyed. I di out my IPhone 5s and saw that the Caller ID was D.O. ''Yes.....'' I answered the call monotonously.  ''Chen ah!! Faster come down!! Jen hurt her ankle!! Its very serious!!'' D.O was literally screaming into my ear drums. I ended the call immediately, put my shirt back on and dashed out of my room.

''Aish.. What happened to her?!'' I said while pacing up and down while waiting for the lift to arrive. The lift took ages to come... 'Ding dong! Level 6' FINALLY THE LIFT HAVE ARRIVED. I pressed the level 1 button repeatedly and bad images on what had happened to Jen starts to flash in my mind. ''Please.. be okay....'' I prayed hard. ''Level 1...'' I dashed out off the lift and saw Jen sitting down in one of the sofa chairs, looking fine even though her ankle didn't look fine at all.

 I glared at the members who are giggling non-stop which somehow annoyed me to the max. I overheard Jen and April-nim conversation and decided to 'lighten up' the atmosphere a little. ''Woah. What happened to your ankle? Did you bump into someone while walking?'' I coughed briefly and tried to said it coldly. All she gave me was a glare and understood everything in a minute. She's cute too when she's angry! I chuckled at the thought of that. 

Soon after, Suho came running back with a doctor and he examined my ankle, bandaged it. ''It isn't anything serious, just a sprain, get enough rest and your ankle will be even swollen if you move around too much!'' The Doctor declared. April and Suho sighed in relief and Jen thanked the doctor. ''Jen!! What happened?!'' I guess it was Jen's parents who asked in worriedly. ''Nothing much...'' Jen mumbled. Suho suddenly cut in and said, ''Hi uncle, the doctor said that Jen need plenty of rest so I'm going to help her up to her hotel room is that alright?'' He smiled sweetly. This absolutely grated on my nerves, I rolled my eyes and once again, bid the other members goodbye except for Suho who is busily talking to Jen's father.

I strolled slowly and make my way to my room. I sat down on my bed and whatever has happened today starts to play repeatedly in my mind, the memory of the accidental kiss with Jen makes me flush in pink whenever I thought about it.. It was my first kiss.... But the scene when Suho starts to sweet talk to Jen and his parents annoyed me so much that I grabbed a pillow and started to punch it. '' Urgh.. Why am I so annoyed?! '' I uttered. Urgh.. I'm not going to care... I'm gonna have a nice and warm bath now after such a long day.. I took off my shirt, stopped at the entrance and did some stretching before entering the bathroom. ''Click!'' I heard the door of my room opening and thought it was my manager who came to check on me. But all I heard was a high-pitch screaming from behind me.

---- END OF BONUS CHAPTER PART 1 & 2 ----

Hi readers! I finally came to the end of the two bonus chapters keke! Leave down your comments on ways that I could improve alright? ^^ Chapter 3 will be up by tomorrow! How will Jen react when she realised that its Chen whom she will be sharing a room with? :P Look forward! hehe

(PS: Please pardon me for my grammar/typo errors etc n_n)

 

xoxo, chensome