Old Legend

(EXO FANFIC) 365 Days in Seoul

[A/N] Hey guys! Omg sooooooo sorry for the late update ;nnnnn; its been a week or so right? n__n Sorryyyyyy I was kinda lazy to update so well kekeke :x But anyways, do enjoy this chapter! ^__^ Don't forget to leave commepnts and subscribe to thisstory hehe //bows// Thankyou so much readers for your support! <3

PS: Just wanna clear up some doubts hehe ^^;; In this story, Chen will be 17 years old (korean age) alright? xD Suho will be 18 years old (korea age) yesyesyes. i know suho's real age is 23 years old (korean age) and chen's real age is 22 years old (korean age) this is just a fanfiction alright n_n Haha anyways, enjoyyyyyy~ xD 
((Double PSPS: I'll try to update the next chapter asap because I'll be going overseas pretty soon ;n;))

--- Chen's POV ---

I lazily stretched out my arms and slowly sat up from my bed. I yawned a bit and glanced at the alarm clock on the small table beside my bed. ''7.45am'' ''Alright! I guess its time to wake up as breakfast is at 9am so I probably have to practise a little for our duet later on'' I mumble and peek over to take a look at Jen. Pffft. She looks like a baby. She was hugging her pillow really tightly, curling up in her bed and was kinda drooling.

The scene was so funny that I didn't realised I was already holding my phone, taking a photo of her. Shocked. I immediately wanted to delete the photo but it was so funny and cute that I wanted to save it for ''future use''. I chuckled abit and smirked at the wonderful plan that I have thought of. I took a shower and get dressed. Before leaving the room, I took a last glance at Jen.

I smiled and whispered a goodbye to her. I almost jumped when I saw rest of the members outside my room. ''Why are you guys outside my room?'' I asked in shocked while closing my room door. ''We thought you didn't manage to wake up! So we wanted to wake you up!'' Suho hyung replied cheerfully. Well, our leader is in a good mood today! I glance at everyone and realised most of them are still half asleep.

I wanted to tease them a little so I slapped each of the members's back and greeted them chirpily. I ruffled D.O's hair and put my hand over his shoulder. ''Come on! Lets go and practise our performance before April-nim's wedding!'' I declared to the rest of the members and led the way to the lift. What can I say? I'm quite in a good mood today too~

--- Jen's POV ---

''Beep. Beep. Beep.'' My alarm clock rang. Urgh.... I wanna sleep somemore.... The alarm was getting louder and louder so I gave up and stood up to off my alarm clock. Aishh. This totally ruined my whole day :< I yawned and had a little peek at the time. Oh. Its 9am only. I wanted to fall asleep again but I suddenly remembered April's words - "Breakfast is at 9am tomorrow morning! Don't be late! '' I leap out of my bed immediately and then, as quickly as I can, I get changed to a nicer set of clothes and drag a brush through my hair.

I grabbed my phone and left my room in a hurry. I took the lift down to level 3 where the restaurant is located at for our breakfast. I literally brisk walk to the restaurant. I paused a while and tried to gasped for air before entering. Upon entering the restaurant, it has this really lively atmosphere. From a far, I saw EXO, my parents and April beside her was a man in about the same age as April. Not bad. Not bad. At least he's quite handsome.

I walked towards them and Suho saw me so he waved at me and I waved back. "Jen... Did you overslept again?" Dad tried to tease me by emphasising the word "again" I rolled my eyes and briefly nodded. I glance through everyone and saw Chen wearing his headphones on and eating his food quietly. I saw a empty seat beside him and wanted to go over but at this moment Suho shouted out to me, "Jen! Over here!"

He sort of chased Chanyeol away who was sitting beside him which somehow made Chanyeol pouted and he dragged his foot to the empty seat beside Chen. Hesitating, I slowly walked to the seat beside Suho.  "Jen, are you hungry? Come on! Lets go to the buffet table to grab some food!" Before I could even reply, he got up from his seat and grab me by my hand which he interlocked our fingers making me blushed like mad. And dragged me towards to the buffet table.

Everybody went woo and ahhh the minute they saw suho holding my hand. Suho seem to ignore them and continued his way to the buffect table with me. My eyes immediately lit up the moment i saw.... FOOD.  Different culture of food is being placed on the buffet table, various culture like Japanese food, Thai food, Malay food, Korean food and more! The sight of such delicious food almost make me drool but i refain myself. I took a huge plate and started to place all kinds of food like kimbap, sushi and more onto my plate!

Its really really too appetising already!! Food food food is all I could think of that i somehow forgoteen about Suho who was right beside me. My chains of thoughts of food is broke off the moment Suho giggled at me. "I didn't know you have such a huge huge reallyyyyyyy huge appetite!" I went red in embarassment but Suho ruffled my hair and mummbled something which I couldnt hear clearly.

We went back to the table shortly and within a few minutes I have already cleared my huge plate of food. Really... WOW. I was about to get up and take another huge plate of food when April cleared her thorat. "So... hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed your breakfast! First of all, I would like to thank you guys so much for attending my wedding! And I would also like to thank my cousin - Jen and EXO's Chen who are both willing to be the singers for my wedding" April paused and looked at me with gratitude eyes whereas others were looking at me in shocked.

Yeah. I know. I don't look like someone who is capable of singing..... "And lets enjoy ourseleves later on during our wedding dinner!" After April end off her mini speech, there was a roar of applause. One by one, Everybody started to leave the resturant.

"April-nim, I guess EXO should go and get ready for tonight's wedding dinner!" Suho exclaimed and he look like one excited child. April smiled and nodded as her reply. All the EXO members bid me goodbye and Suho gave me his biggest smile which melts my heart alot... well... not all members bid me goodbye... That cold hearted brat didnt even have the courtesy to bid me goodbye, he glanced at me and walked away but he suddenly stopped. "We have a rehersal later at 1pm at the wedding venue. Dont be late." not even turning to face me, he said it coldly which sent me shivers down my spine. He walked away, leaving me down there shocked.

"Jen? Jen? Hello?" I blinked my eyes and found April right in front of me, waving her hands like mad trying get my attention. "Erm. Yes?" I smiled abit. "Jen... Meet my husband-to-be!" She giggled and the guy whom sat beside her just now, appeared from behind her. He smiled and he gestured me for a handshake. "Nice to meet you! My name is Jeff, I'm half korean and singaporean!" He said while I shake his hand. "Nice to meet you! I'm-" Before I could continued, Jeff cut in and said excitedly, " You're Jen right! April's cousin! I heard alot from her! You're much pretty in person than from those photos April had shown me!"

I blushed a bit and mumbled a thankyou. After that, April and Jeff were in a conversation which left me standing in between them awkwardly. "Jen totally reminds me of our high school days..." This grabbed my attention, I looked at the both of them surprised. "Yo-u you guys knew each other since high school?!" April blushed abit and nodded. Jeff walked over to where Jen is standing and wrapped his arms over her waist and nodded too.

"Well, its actually a coincidence!" Jeff said while smiling sweetly at April. He continued, "Our high school is really strict when it comes to relationships but surprisely, our high school had this pretty old legend.... Oh! Jen, you are attending our high school right?" I nodded quickly because I was really really curious about the old legend that the high school that they attended or should I say, the high school that I am going to attend.

Jeff seems to know that I'm quite curious of the old legend so he chuckled abit and continued his story, "The old legend is said to be that if a couple stays in the music room together once the clock strikes 8pm... That couple will fall in love with each other and love each other for eternity." Jeff stopped and held April's hands gently . "Then? Then?" I was totally engrossed with the story and was kinda pestering him to continue. Jeff wanted to continue but April cut in, "Well, Jeff and I were in different classes so we didnt really know each other. But one fine day, I was doing my duty in school till about 7.30pm and coincidentally, Jeff had his till about 7.30pm too. While I was packing some musical instruments in the music room which our class had used earlier in the afternoon. Jeff came in too and the clock strikes exactly at 8pm. I don't really know if the old legend is true but.... its indeed a miracle... that both of us are getting married after so many years. Who knows Jen... You might find your prince charming in our high school!" April giggled a little.

Blood rushed to my cheeks and I retorted back, "April!! Its immpossible!! really immpossible!! There's no way i'm falling in love!!" I stormed away after saying it. My cheeks were really red. I shook my head, trying to get rid of all those thoughts. It just a old legend.

Old legends aren't true. April and Jeff are together because they really love each other. The legend is just fake. I stormed into my room and plugged in my ear piece and played the two songs that I will be singing with that cold hearted brat later on. In no time, the old lengend that Jeff and April just told me, immediately disappeared from my mind....

--- April's POV ---

"Jen is always Jen!" I exclaimed right after Jen stormed away. "April, did you told Jen that all the EXO members attended the same high school as her?" Jeff gently hugged me. "Nope! I forgot about it! Hmm... Jeff..." I hugged him back. "Yeah?" "Who do you think suits Jen better? Chen.... or Suho?"

"Why are you asking me this?" Jeff chuckled abit and look into my eyes lovely. "Well... I just have this feeling that Suho and Chen might be interested in Jen...." I sighed, things are quite complicated when it comes to relationships! "Who knows? We can't predict the future...." "Yeah... You might be right....." Memories flooded my mind. I smiled and I was totally feeling blissed. "Jen... soon... really really soon.... you will find your 
prince charming..." I uttered.

Jen's fate is changing... but what kind of fate will she be facing...?

----- END OF CHAPTER 4 -----

HEY GUYS!! Chensome is back with a new chapter of 365 Days in Seoul~~~! How is this chapter? :3 //smirks. I promise you guys that the next chapter will be even moreeeeee interesting than this! PS: Bonus Chapter 2 is the next chapter before I upload chapter 5! The bonus chaoter will be more of Suho's and Chen's POV ^____^ hehehe Do leave comments and vote for this chapter!! Thankyou ♥♥♥

(PS: Please pardon me for my grammar/typo errors etc n_n)

*This is a unedited chapter!

xoxo, chensome