009

My Brother's BestFriend is a 'ERT'

Yesung's POV:

After that we walked to the beach for some fresh air…I was trying to say romantic things to Ryeowook, I was reading a romance book which I was holding on my right so Ryeowook couldn’t see it. When I looked down, Ryeowook looked at me asked: What are you doing?? 
NOTHING!! I replied and shut the THICK AND HEAVY BOOK!! I forgot that my thumb was still in between the book and the book closed and SQUASHED MY THUMB!! O.O” OOOWWWW!!!! MY THUMB!! I screamed.
Huh? Ryeowook asked confused.
Uh, I mean, my thumb, no wait, my bum, I mean YOUR BUM!! I answered, wrong answer!! Ryeowook slapped me across the face!! ><”
Ow…sorry, that just came out wrong…I explained.
It’s ok…I know you too well…you’re a ert!! I can’t blame that!! She laughed.
PHEW!! Close call!! When we stopped at the beach side, we looked up at the sun set, Ryeowook came closer to me I looked at her and she looked at me, I never knew her eyes were so pretty…
Um…Ryeowook…I was wondering…would you be my girl…girl…girl friend?? I stuttered nervously.
We were about to kiss and then KYUHYUN!! POPPED OUT OF NO WHERE AND CAME BETWEEN US TWO!! We both kissed Kyuhyun instead, Whoa!! What’s going on here?? Why are my best pal and my little sis kissing me?? Kyuhyun asked him self.
YES!! I’LL BE YOU’RE GIRL FRIEND!! Ryeowook replied, she opened her eyes and I did too, we saw Kyuhyun and then all of a sudden something happened!! A shock or something went through me and I finally woke up!! I couldn’t remember anything and I looked down and I was holding RYEOWOOK’S HANDS!! AAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!
WHAT?!! Ryeowook asked in shock! I let go and glared at her.
Why were we holding hands?? I asked.
What the hell Yesung? 
What happened I asked, trying to get my memory back?
You asked me out and I said....
HUH?? I ASKED YOU OUT??!! YUCK!! 
Did I miss anything?? Kyuhyun asked lost.
I asked her out?? IMPOSSIBLE!! I WOULD NEVER!! I didn’t know that I hurt
Ryeowook’s feelings, so she slapped me!!
OUCH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?? I was shocked.
ERT YESUNG!! YOU ARE SUCH AN !! I DEMAND A WAR!! Ryeowook ran off!!
While me and Kyuhyun was standing at the beach stunned.
Kyuhyun sighed, Ok Yesung, it WORKED!! ^^!!
What worked?? I asked confused.
The love coin remember??!!
Love coin?? I thought for a moment and REMEMBERED that Kyuhyun tried the coin on me for a test!! YOU IDIOT!! YOU CHOSE RYEOWOOK FOR MY MATCH??!!
Well…I couldn’t think of anyone so I chose her!! He laughed.
Then I got so pissed off I choked KYUHYUN!! YOU LITTLE, I MEAN, BIG BASTARD!!
*choking* Ye—Yes—Yes—Yesunggg….I—I’M SOR—SORR-SORRY… Kyuhyun apologized, I let go and sighed.
Now, we’re gonna have a war!! Who’s gonna be on my side to help me out?? I asked.
Yeah man…no one will be on your side!! Kyuhyun replied.
Not even YOU??!! 
Not even me!! Kyuhyun finished and zoomed off!!
= =” Kyuhyun was always the weakling…I sighed again and started walking; I looked up and saw Henry on the way!!
I heard about the gay news Henry said. 
That was old news….I replied not looking at her.
I could help you…
Like how? Let me join your group…I laughed at my own idea.
That is what I’m going to do let you join my group!!
You’re not serious….
Oh yes I am, if anyone tease you I let my boys handle them smirked Henry.
*My dream bubble: Ryeowook come out and tease me about being GAY!! But no worry I got Henry’s guys on my side, they heard what she said and they all jump on her and starts to kill her while I just stood out of it and laughing. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *Dream bubble pop*
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I was still laughing and I totally forgot I talk to Henry.
Huh? She was confused.
Oh nothing I am glad to join your group but tomorrow I need your guys…
Why?
Cause I’m having a war with that Midget Ryeowook!!
Ok, tomorrow I bring my guys along!!
Alright…deal!! Me and Henry went separate way.

Ryeowook’s Pov:
I was so mad at that ERT YESUNG!! So I decided I needed a war with him!!
I phoned Zhoumi.
Hello who’s this? If you are Victoria then I have nothing to say…
Zhoumi…is me Ryeowook.
Ryeowook? Why did you call me?
I need your girls tomorrow because I’m having a war with Yesung.
Yesung oh him that shrimp…yeah I wanted to teach him a lesson a while ago Zhoumi said.
So would you help me?
Yeah sure I see you tomorrow at school with my girls…
Ok thanks!!
No problems!!
HEE!! HEE!! Yesung going to die since he is going to fight alone. I was laughing to myself and people thought I was weird.

======================================================

new update!