002

My Brother's BestFriend is a 'ERT'

Yesung’s POV:

Whoa…hope today’s not gonna be a bad and stupid day like yesterday!! I was bored so I started kicking tiny rocks around and one of the rock hit Kyuhyun’s !!
ARRRGGGHHH!!! MOLESTER!! !! ERT!!!!!!!! AAAARRRGGGGHHH!!! Kyuhyun screamed like a little girl whose lollipop was taken away by a stranger.
Huh?? Kyu, it was me… I answered to him.
Kyuhyun got it the wrong way and slapped me across the face! I’M NOT GAY HERE!! 
WHAT??!! Who wants to be gay with you?? A rock hit your you dumb !!
Rock??!! What rock? I see no rock!! STOP DENYING IT!! I KNOW IT WAS YOU!!
-____-“ I am not a ERT!! Well not on guys that is and I’m definitely NOT GAY!!
Sure you’re not… *Kyuhyun’s dream bubble: Yesung ties him up and made him look like a lady and says that he was good looking!! YOU ARE HOT AND Y ALREADY!! Yesung came closer and closer and started to spread his arms out getting ready to do something to him!! Dream bubble pops* 
AARRGGHH!!!! Kyuhyun screamed and ran to school. 
I was left behind and what the hell was that about?? So I had to walk to school by myself. 
When I arrived to school a group of kids walk past me and whisper gay guy….and I turned around and shouted I’M NOT GAY!! The little kids went off. A group of girls starts to laugh at me when I walk past them. 
Huh?? What is wrong with them?? Do I have something on my face?? 
I checked my face and everything was normal. While I continued walking, Ryeowook came and gave me a newspaper that was published from our school; I took the paper and saw my picture of me drooling over the principal and Ryeowook punching me from behind while I was still drooling over the stupid principal! I then read the headlines and it says: 
KIM YESUNG GOT REJECTED BY MIDGET RYEOWOOK AND TURN OUT TO BE GAY WITH THE PRINCIPLE!!
WHAT THE !! THIS MEANS ONLY ONE THING THAT STUPID DONGHAE AND SIWON SPY ON ME AND MADE UP!!
I DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU!!! Ryeowook shouted out I’M NOT A MIDGET!!
I looked at Ryeowook with a cheeky grin and she knew I was going to laugh.
GEES…SHORTNESS IS THE NEW TALLNESS!! Ryeowook shouted and stomped off to school.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------