004

My Brother's BestFriend is a 'ERT'

Yesung’s POV:

I searched around the house if Ryeowook was home but there was no sign of her. I thought she went with her friends so I grin and walked to her room. I laughed and went to her closet and did my usual thing. GROWL!! My stomach was growling. Was I hungry? No I just ate before…. I went to the toilet in Ryeowook’s room. When I opened the door I saw Ryeowook with a towel around her with her hair wet. I screamed and she screamed then I screamed and she screamed. She took a tooth brush and threw it at me but she forgot to hold her towel so next thing you know her towel dropped on the floor while I opened my mouth and my jaw dropped to the ground, and then I examined her body. 
After that. She grabbed her towel and covered her body, DAMN it could’ve last longer!! Then she came up to me…
Outside was a beautiful place and peace and quiet then all of a sudden, the window shattered and I FLEW OUT THE WINDOW I LANDED FACE FIRST!! YAH!! Ryeowook threw a mighty punch across my face again, but this time it was more serious! A van drove by and nearly ran me over!! But luckily I was so quick I rolled over to the side but…I smelt like !! I got up and knew I rolled over something!! I looked down to my pants and it was dog !! PEW WEE!! I quickly ran inside the house to my room and took a shower.
When I got out, I slowly walked down stairs hoping I wouldn’t see that evil maniac Ryeowook!! When I got down, I saw someone in the darkness, the shadow of that strange figure told me to come and sit down in a dark and scary tone…I had no choice but to listen I sat down and looked at the shadow. 
How many times do I have to tell you NOT to come inside my room!! I knew it was RYEOWOOK!! She slammed the table and stomped across her side to my side, her eyes were dark and red like a devil eyes!! I got scared but didn’t dare to move a muscle I knew she’s going to give me another physical attack!
If you walk inside my room again…she held her fist up tightly and glared at me evilly, I’ll make you fly out the window TEN times worse then before!! UNDERSTAND??!! 
I nodded quickly without saying a word and I gulped.
GOOD!! She grinned and her eyes brighten up to normal and she ran to her room and slammed the door shut!! 
I just sat still and froze without breathing for a while and then I just fell backwards and out!!

Ryeowook’s POV:

I swear, if that ERT YESUNG gets to my nerves again, his seriously gonna GET IT!! *sighs* can this day get even worse? I’m sitting in my room and talking to myself again…I wonder what’s that idiot up to now?? I slowly opened my door and peeked out, I saw Yesung skimming through another magazine as usual so I closed it and went back to thinking…while I was thinking I heard Kyuhyun came home so I went down stairs. Kyuhyun was smiling happily which made me and Yesung feel awkward.
What’s so amusing bro? I asked.
OH nothing!! Hehehehehe…he laughed. Anyway, what did you guys do while I was away??
I glared at Yesung evilly; Yesung chuckled nervously, NOTHING HAPPENED!! I said.
Yeah…and that nothing was quite a view!! Yesung added, I got angry, 
It was peace and quiet again from outside and all of a sudden the door smashed and Yesung flew out AGAIN and he landed face first on the road again!! I laughed and walked outside to see if he was dead yet, but before I could save Yesung from the truck that was coming, he got ran over!! Well I think he got ran over!!
AARRRGGGHHH!! YEUSNGGG!! I screamed.
AAARRRGGGHHH!! MY THINGS!! Kyuhyun screamed, we ran to see Yesung but luckily he was between the truck. Kyuhyun quickly opened the back of the truck and looked around if his things were fine.
I pulled Yesung up and he was fine, just some bruises and scratches will be fine…hehe…
OW… Yesung groaned as he rubbed his head.
MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!! YOUR FAULT YOU ERT!! I shouted at his ear. And what’s with this truck Kyuhyun?? 
It’s my new valuables!! He replied happily.
Valuables?? From who?? Yesung asked.
UH…from the old people who opened a new shop today!! I helped the old lady to cross the road and she was so happy and she gave me all these stuff!! ^^ 
Me and Yesung looked at each other weirdly and knew something was up.
Here’s your new Love Coin sir, GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY!! The truck driver said and he drove off.
LOVE COIN?? Me and Yesung gasped.
Nothing!! Kyuhyun ran to his room and put everything in place.

=======================================================

I know its must have sound to over about Yesung being Beaten by Ryeowook:b  BTW hope you all enjoy^^