001

My Brother's BestFriend is a 'ERT'

Ryeowook’s POV:

BEEP BEEP (alarm)

When I got up, I did my usual thing, my bathroom, toilet, teeth, shower, hair and change. 
After that, I check myself and admire my look ‘hehe’ and then I would go downstairs to have my favourite cereal COCOA POPS!! Yummy!! Anyways, when I opened my bedroom door to get out, I stepped onto something; I looked down and guess what I saw??!! page from a magazine!! WHAT THE HELL!! I turned away and saw PICTURES cover all over my door!! I went nuts and looked like a manic ripping all the pictures out and then I saw a piece of paper stuck on my door, I read it and it said: *AREN’T I A GREAT ARTIST?? HOPE YOU LIKE MY DECORATION!! LOVE FROM YOUR DEAREST FRIEND YESUNG… =P* DDDDAARRGGHH!!! I went crazy and ran downstairs to cool down at least I had my cereal to cheer me up!! ^^
I went to the cupboard and got my cocoa pops and on the box was a picture, I tip the box over and little mini pictures came out.
HUH??!! WHERE’S MY COCOA POPS?? WHAT THE HELL DID THESE PICTURES COME FROM?? UURRGGHH I’M GONNA KILL THOSE TWO AND ESPECIALLY THAT ERT YESUNG!! ><”
*Thinking bubble: Yesung and Kyuhyun laughing, going crazy, nuts and cutting pictures out from their magazines, happily sticking on the door and eating all my cocoa pops without leaving any for me *shattered*, sticking pictures on the box, covering the poor monkey face with a disgusting and UGLY girl on it and snipping mini pictures inside the box. Thinking bubble pop!!*
This was it!! I have to teach that ERT YESUNG a LESSON!! I stomped out the door with a hungry stomach and marched to school, I nearly made to school when I noticed I FORGOT MY SHOES!! I panicked and sprinted back home, I knew I was going to be late but who cares, my feet are more precious than the teachers!! After I wore my shoes, I quickly ran to school without any energy but I still made it anyway, I checked my watch and I was 20 minutes LATE!! I didn’t care though, I just wanted to find where that ERT YESUNG was, I checked the room classes on the board and quickly ran to Yesung’s class, I marched to his room and opened the door widely, I looked around and saw Yesung trying to touch this girl next to him, but it seemed more like he was harassing the poor girl!! I stomped to his desk and dragged him out of the classroom. All the students who were in the class stared at me and Yesung with a what the hell looks o.O” even the teacher too!! But I didn’t care, all I want is REVRENGE!! MUHAHAHAHA!! When we left I heard the teacher screamed to out loud WHAT’S WRONG WITH TEENAGERS THESE DAYS?? ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS AND FORGETING ABOUT THEIR STUDIES!! GO BACK TO WORK!!

Yesung’s POV:

Oh what the hell?? What’s wrong with this maniac? She’s going nuts after what I did for her and it took me and Kyuhyun 2 HOURS to finish doing the sweet thing for her!!
Now me and the maniac are outside, people that were next to the window were starring at us. The Maniac starts to shout at me which went in one ear and out the other so all I could hear was BLAH…..GRRRRR…..ROAR……BLAH….!! I just stood there and stared at the small midget who just squeaking gibberish…
5 minutes later I was so stupid to ask her one little question.
Did you like the decoration?
And the next thing you know a punch was thrown at my face and before I out I saw a light flashed…
I woke up and found myself on a comfortable bed, my eyes were blurring for 2 seconds and everything seemed so light and I thought I was in heaven, an angel that was looking down at me with this hat that had a red plus sign on it, I asked her am I in heaven?? There was a silence and then the angel said NO!! YOU ARE IN THE SICK BAY SLEEPING FOR 2 HOURS SKIPPING CLASSES AND INTERUPTED THE OTHER CLASSES BY YOUR SNORING!! 
I woke up and started to shout at the Nurse. 
YOU’RE NOT MY ANGEL YOU’RE A OLD HAG NURSE!!
I then realized that I had offended the nurse so I quickly jumped out of the bed and apologised to the nurse SORRY!! That just came out!! SORRY!! I quickly ran out the door and went back to my class. 
When I walked inside my class, everyone stared at me and even the teacher did too!! I looked around and slowly walked to my desk, and then Zhoumi said to me “Hey shrimp!! Let me give you a little tip, getting beaten up by a little midget girl, dude this isn’t how to make your first move on a chick ok”… Zhoumi and the girls who admire and follow Zhoumi giggled and went back to chatting. I just gave him a cold look and greased at him, what an , thinks he’s such a chick magnet!!

Ryeowook’s POV:

After school, I got a detention from arriving late to school and bullying another student which was of course, ERT YESUNG!! Anyway, I stepped inside the detention room and saw the principal smiling at me, weird…I walked to the desk at the back and when I sat down the principal came up to me and said I never knew you were such a bad girl arriving to school late is a detention and knocking someone out is also a detention but WAY A GIRL, YOU SO BRAVE TO DEFEND YOURSELF!! Most girls would just cry for mercy!! The principle just dance around while I was like 0_o”
The principal went to his desk and sat down and went back to reading his book, I was DAMN BORED inside the detention room but I had to deal with it anyway. While I was busy staring up at the ceiling, I noticed someone waving their arms at me!! I looked out the window and saw ERT Yesung and my ERT brother Kyuhyun smiling at me. I was still pissed off at them so I snob them off and faced the opposite direction.

Kyuhyun’s POV:

Whoa…did my sister actually knock you out?? I asked Yesung, trying not to crack up laughing. NO!! Yesung shot back at me. Well…I heard and plus I SAW!! I couldn’t handle it anymore so I cracked up laughing!! But I think I laughed too loud and the principal caught me and Yesung peeking through the window! 
AHEM!! You boys are so rude!! SPYING on other students!! The principal was retarded!! WHY WOULD I WANNA SPY ON MY OWN LITTLE SISTER?? She has nothing to show off!! Her is small and I don’t even think she has one and her , are so TINY LIKE A PEA NUT!! Woops maybe I did check my sister but that was what I noticed!! 
SIR!! We’re not spying on her, we were…uhh…just passing and noticed that you had very BIG and COOL muscles!! Wah…look at it!! It’s so big and you are so TANKY sir!! Yesung commented. 
Say what?? I asked Yesung with a disgusted look. 
Really?? The principal asked looking at his arms which was just bones and looked more like twigs.
Yeah man I mean sir!! It’s so COOL!! Man, you could be the world’s MUSCLER!! Yesung added.
Whoa!! I never knew I was that cool?? I mean, yeah…I am cool!! Anyway, you boys should run along now…don’t peek around anymore ok? Now, I must go back to work!! The principal finished and showed out his bony chest and marching to his desk, making himself look like he had strong muscles. 
I looked back and didn’t see my sister on her desk so I nudged Yesung and asked him Where’s my sis??
Uh…She’s on the floor laughing her head off!! Yesung pointed at Ryeowook who were laughing non-stop and holding her tummy…
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is chapter 1!! Enjoy!! =DD