003

My Brother's BestFriend is a 'ERT'

Double Update, read the previous chapter if you haven't done so.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV:

I was walking to the bar where I work for part time job, while I was walking I notice a pretty girl who looked very familiar! Very, very, FAMILIAR!! I walked closer to her and saw that pretty girl who was actually SUNGMIN, the girl who hates my guts and always ignore me!!

*My flash back: Sungmin was a new student and she was a big time NERD!! I was the class clown and I decided to pull a prank on her, so I left a fart-balloon on her chair and she sat down and POOF! The whole class laughed their heads off!! Even I did too and she also cried her eyes out…-___-“End of flash back*

And now…she turned prettier and I didn’t know I had feelings for her till now… *sighs*
I walked past her and she greased and glared at me while I smile back. I walked to my table and saw a magazine. I picked it up and flip through some pages and then I stopped at the page that caught my attention. It said:
THE LOVE MAGIC COIN IS AVAILIBLE AT THE MAGIC SHOP!! GET IT NOW!! MORE INFO THEN COME TO THE MAGIC SHOP!!
I was pretty interested because this might be a good way to make Sungmin fall in love with me!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I laughed out loud and didn’t know Sungmin was in front of me as a customer.
Uh…Ahem… Sungmin tried to snap me out and wanted to order her drinks.
Huh??!! OH!! Hi…what would you like?? I asked nervously.
Um…just a bottle of coke will do… She answered without looking at me.
Ok… I quickly went to get her a bottle of coke and she paid and left straight away with out saying good bye…o.O” *sniffles*
After my work, I quickly rushed to the magic shop down town and when I walked in, guess who I saw!! Those two idiots!! DONGHAE AND SIWON!! Haha luckily Yesung wasn’t here!! 
When I went to the counter, Donghae was busy reading his magazine until he looked up and saw me! He screamed and fell off his chair and he ran around looking for a spot to hide! What the hell??
What’s wrong Donghae?? Siwon saw Donghae under an old table.
Kyu-Kyu-Kyuhyun!! Donghae pointed at me from across the room. 
Where??!! Siwon looked around and saw me!! I thought he was going to scream and hide too but instead, he just froze for 5 minutes, I came up to him and tapped him on the shoulder and then he just fell backwards and fainted!!
Siwon!! Wake up!! Donghae called while shaking him. 
15 minutes later…
Siwon finally woke up and looked around…What happened?? He asked.
Finally!! Why’d you faint dude? I asked.
Cause of YOU!! He answered.
Me?? What did I do??
Aren’t you mad at us from putting the news up about your and Yesung?? Donghae asked me confused.
OH YEAH!! I shouted out, hehe if I black mail them, maybe they would give me the love coin for free!! MUHAHAHA!! Oh wait…am I really that cheap?? But all well I can buy an ice-cream after this…HEHEHEHE!! 
Please don’t tell Yesung we are working here…. Donghae pleaded grabbing my leg.
Yeah he will kill us!! Siwon screamed grabbing my other leg. 
I tried to kick them off but they wouldn’t let go. Two customers went in and saw us and they begin to whispered things to each other.
Are they gay?
I think so…..
I heard them and I went and grabbed a lamp and smash them with it but they still didn’t let go. I took a chair and knock their head with it but they still didn’t let go. I was furious and I took the table and before I could hit them with it, they cried for mercy and said they’ll do anything for me!! I thought for a moment, anything…I looked around the store for all the valuables, I grinned. OK!! If you give me that, that, that, that, that, that and that, I pointed at all the goodies and lastly the BIG painting of a chick wearing a bikini!! WOOT!! She’s y!! Wait, snap out of it!! I looked down at the two of them smirking.
OK!! We’ll give you all those stuff but PLEASE don’t tell Yesung ok??!! The both of them cried I nodded and I was about to leave but then I remembered about the love coin!! 
OH YEAH!! Give me one of the love coin too! They did as they told and they told me that the order of my new stuff will come this afternoon!! 
MUHAHAHAHA!! I laughed and skipped out happily and skipped to the ice-cream place. 
-----------------------------------------------------------
hope u liked it!! comments please!! =D