008

My Brother's BestFriend is a 'ERT'

Yesung's Pov

When we arrived at the doctors, it was my turn to go in for the check up, the doctor came out with a BIG NEEDLE!! o.O” I was so scared that I sweated so much, when the doctor came closer I screamed!!! AARRGGHH!! I shut my eyes and then…nothing happened!! I opened my eyes and looked at my arm, but there was nothing either.
Why did you scream for Yesung? Ryeowook asked.
I looked at her: The needle of course!! 
Why? That wasn’t for you! It was for him… She pointed at the guy next to me.
Oh!! *laughs* I knew that! I smiled and then the doctor came out with a HUMUNGOUS NEEDLE!! 
Now that’s for you Yesung!! Ryeowook replied grinning and laughing evilly!!
No wait!! Isn’t that for him, or him, OR HIM!! HE NEEDS IT SO BAD!! I pointed at this fat guy!! Who I reckon he really needed a diet vaccine! 
No!! Ryeowook said.
Oh maybe HIM!! I was so stupid and pointed at the mirror and it reflected at ME!! 
Yupp!! That’s for him alright!! Ryeowook answered.
NNNOOOOO!! O.O” When the doctor came closer I screamed and cried and then I out again!!

Ryeowook’s POV:

I saw Yesung opened his eyes and he move his mouth and nothing came out.
Huh? What did you said? I asked.
He pointed to his voice. 
Oh the doctor gave you this kind of medicine to lose your voice since you was snoring so loud. I gave him another medicine and his voice was back again.[A/N: I know this is lame-_-!!]
I saw he looked at his arm and he asked, Is it that bad?
No it’s not that bad at all!! I replied back with a smile.
He took off the bandage and screamed. ARAAGHGHG!! THE HOLE IS SO BIG!!
I looked at it, No it just a tiny dot.
To you it is but to me it is HUMUNGOUS!! Yesung explained.
Oh Yesung you complain too much!! I dragged him out of the medical place.
We walked in silence and then I spoke up.
Eh….thanks for trying to save me earlier ago. I spoke.
Oh no problem, you were the one who saved me first from those attacks that the guys gave you!! I laughed, so he just went with the flow and laughed as well. 
Then he asked me: Hey Wookie…I was meaning to ask you this…
Ask me what? I asked.
Uh…I was just wondering…would you…uh...do you want to go out with me to the movies or something? He asked.
Uh….I thought for a while and said: If it’s only a friend thing then sure, but if it’s on a real date, then no…
Ok, then, a friend thing!! ^^
Alright then, I smiled and we went to the movies.

Yesung’s POV:

When we were watching the movie, I tried to make my first move; I tried to do the move which every guy always do, pretend you’re stretching your arm and lay on the girl’s shoulder!! I slowly stretched my arms and slowly put it on the chair next to me, I slowly reached for her shoulder and then I forgot that Ryeowook was sitting on my left and I put my arm on my RIGHT!! !! I looked to the right and an old lady sat there, then the old lady SLAPPED ME!! 
Ryeowook looked at me, what happen to your face? She asked looking at the hand mark on my face.
Uh…it’s kinda hot in here…I chuckled.
While we were watching the movie, it was kinda scary because we were watching a HORROR movie!! I hate horror movies but I tried to stay cool. I knew this could be my chance to make my move!! *My dream bubble: Ryeowook screamed and got scared of a scary scene, she quickly held my arm and went closer to me!! I hugged her and then we can have our first kiss!! MUHAHAHAHA!! Dream bubble pops*
A scary scene showed up and I lost my cool and SCRAMED!! 
Yesung…it’s ok, it’s just a ghost trying to haunt some girl… She laughed.
Yeah…heheheehehe…I knew that… I chuckled, I’m so embarrassed!! ><” wait, I can make the move again!! I stretched again and forgot that Ryeowook was on my left!! But I was so stupid and did it on the right!! I turned around and the old lady SLAPPED ME AGAIN!! Now both of my cheeks have red hand marks!! The old lady got pissed off and left.
What’s wrong with your cheeks?? Ryeowook asked.
It’s VERY hot in here!! I laughed, then Ryeowook decided to leave cause she was worried if I was gonna get sicker later on.
While we were walking, I saw this machine where you grab a toy, this little kid was playing it and the kid grabbed a squeaky love heart toy! 
I’m gonna get some drinks ok. Ryeowook said and she went to get some drinks, I quickly ran up to the boy and pushed him aside, I took the toy and the kid got up.
HEY!! Where’s my toy?? The kid asked.
You have bad luck and dropped it!! I replied and went off.
The kid cried!! 
Ryeowook came back and I gave the toy to her, Here, this is for you…I smiled.
Oh thanks!! She said, Why’s the kid crying? 
I looked at the kid and grinned, Jealous of my talents!! I replied laughing.
After that we walked to the beach for some fresh air…

===============================================================

Short update, but still hope you all like it:)