005

My Brother's BestFriend is a 'ERT'

Kyuhyun’s POV:

Damn it!! I never knew this Love Coin was so hard to use!! Let’s see…This instruction book is getting too confusing!! Oh wait!! I GOT IT!! Hahahaha ok, now I need to find a person to test on…I looked around and saw Yesung on the couch watching T.V, so I grinned and walked towards him. I bent down and hanged the coin in front of him, I moved the coin from side to side for 2 minutes and all of a sudden Yesung punched me and I flew across the room and got stuck on the wall up side down!! OUCH!! HEY, WHAT WAS THAT FOR?? I yelled at Yesung while I was trying to get out of the wall and when I got out there was a shape of me on the wall up side down and my shaped was the deepest in the wall!!
What do you mean what I’m doing, WHAT ARE YOU DOING??!! Yesung answered back.
I’m just testing you…
For what?
I’m testing you on my new Love Coin!!
OH!! What the hell does that do?
I’m gonna hypnotise you and make you fall in love with someone!! I explained and there was a silence for a few minutes and then out of no where Yesung started to crack up LAUGHING!! DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! He laughed and rolled on the floor.
What’s so funny man?
Are you serious?? You believe in those s?? Yesung got up.
Well…if it works then I’ll believe it and try on a chick that I like.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Tears came out of Yesung’s eyes because he was laughing too hard!! 
So are you gonna help me or not? I asked rolling my eyes.
OK, OK, OK, OK!! I’LL DO IT!! Just to prove you that you’re WRONG!! He chuckled and sat down, I bent down again and moved the coin from side to side and chanted this thing from the book and then I had to call out a name to make Yesung fall in love with. I was lost and when I saw Ryeowook coming down the stairs so I called out her name! 
When I nearly finished I said, If Ryeowook rejects you the hypnotize magic will disappear or but if Ryeowook say Yes then the magic will disappear!! After that, I snapped my fingers and Yesung froze, I looked at him and then he stood up and turned to Ryeowook, Ryeowook came and looked at the wall and saw my shaped figure, she laughed and asked what’s that? She pointed at it.
My new art work! Do you like it? Yesung asked dreamingly.
YES IT WORKED!!
What worked? Ryeowook asked me and was disgusted when Yesung keep drooling when he look at her.

Ryeowook’s POV:

Don’t tell me that you drooling over me because you imagine I’m a cake again? I asked.
No you’re so Y!! Yesung put his arm around my shoulder.
I got so pissed off and I punch him up but I didn’t know that I punch too hard and he went flying up the roof.
Does he know how to fly? Kyuhyun asked.
No what goes up must come down!!
Then Yesung fell back down and still stared at me with drooling. Something’s up I whispered to myself. I got sleepy at 11, so I went to bed, little did I know, Yesung was spying on me from the window in the outside while I was sleeping o.O” I forgot to lock my window so he crept in slowly and sneaked near my bed, he bent down and got closer to me, he was about to kiss me!! But luckily, I woke up in time cause I usually need 2 go to the toilet at night and when I opened my eyes…I saw the ERT YESUNG sticking his lips out and was about to kiss me, so I gave my MIGHTY PUNCH at him and he flew out my window!! I ran to the window and screamed, YOU!@#$%^ YOU!@#$%* STAY OUT OF MY ROOM YOU @#$%^& DON’T YOU DARE GO TO MY ROOM YOU $%^&*@!!!!!!!!!!!! I went crazy and everyone in the neighbourhood was yelling at me and told me to shut up!! So I slammed the window shut and locked it!! I went to the toilet and went back to sleep.

==================================================================

Might have some error as I type it late at night(1am) tmrw there's still school!.. btw Enjoy:D