010

My Brother's BestFriend is a 'ERT'

Ryeowook’s POV:

Today’s the day, where that ERT YESUNG is going to DIE!! MUHAHAHAHA!! I took a red banner and tied it on my fore head, looking like a red ninja!! I put on my evil face and stomped down stair without looking at that ERT YESUNG!! 
Hey Ryeowook, are you sure you wanna have this war, I mean, can’t we just sort things out?? Yesung asked
HUMPH!! I replied without an answer cause as if I want to listen what that ert is saying!! I walked out the door and slammed it shut!! I walked to school and when I was about to get there, I FORGOT MY STUPID SHOES AGAIN!! I had to sprint back home and got my shoes, when I opened the door, I didn’t know Yesung was about to walk out, so I opened it and the door hit Yesung and he FLEW BACK!!
Woops!! I whispered to myself and quickly got my shoes and ran back to school.

Yesung’s POV:

Does she really want to kill me?? I asked myself in a bad condition!! I got stuck in the wall and got myself out. I quickly wore my shoes and ran to school to meet up with Henry, my RESCUER!!
When I got to school, the corridor was empty!! I was wondering where everyone went…so I walked down the corridor and checked every classrooms, but the people who I saw were the school nerds, so I ran outside to check.
THERE YOU ARE!! I heard a voice called from behind, I turned around and it was Henry and her gang!! What took you so long? She asked me.
Uh…got stuck…so are we starting the fight now?? I replied and asked.
DUH!! Fights don’t take forever you know!! Then she dragged me to the open space in the basketball court, where that evil manic was, a.k.a RYEOWOOK!!
I was shaking like a person who just got out of the freezer!! I was sweating at the same time too!! I couldn’t bare to look at that evil maniac’s face, she looks like she wants to eat me RAW!! Well, since I’m gonna die, GOOD-BYE FREEDOM AND HELLO HELL!!

No-one’s POV:

ARE YOU READY?!! Ryeowook shouted!!
YEAH!!! Everyone replied.
CHARGE!!!!!!!!! Ryeowook screamed and everyone ran into the centre and started to FIGHT!!
AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Everyone charged and Yesung was screaming he tempted to run away but he couldn’t!! Everyone was everywhere!! There was no way out of this fight, so he had to be a strong MAN!!
Ryeowook jumped out of no where and grabbed Yesung’s throat and started to CHOKE HIM!!
Nicola kept on punching everyone who stood next to him!
Henry just scratched and slapped anyone who stood beside her!
Everyone went nuts and CRAZY!! Then Eunhyuk came by and saw the fight!!
A FIGHT WITHOUT ME?? Eunhyuk screamed and charged into the fight as well!! She saw Nicola beside her so she punched him across the face!!
Zhoumi crashed into Eunhyuk and he bends his neck to have a closer look at her.
Hey SHORTIE I think you should get out before you get hurt!!
Who you calling a shortie eh? I show you who are tough….Without letting Zhoumi replied she kicked him on the rude part and kick him in a basketball hoop and the machine flash 3 points.
Donghae and Siwon were recording the whole fight; they were so slow and thought they would be safe behind the bushes, YEAH RIGHT!! When Eunhyuk punched Nicola, he flew back and crashed into THEM!!
AARRRGGGHHH!! Donghae screamed, Siwon was smart so he ran off before Nicola could crash into them! Donghae stood up and pushed Nicola aside he ran into the fight to find Eunhyuk!!
The principal came and tried to stop the fight, when he ran in to stop Eunhyuk first cause she was the one who bashed up most of the students.
Eunhyuk, Eunhyuk!! Calm down!! The principal said, trying to stop her.
CALM DOWN MY !!! Eunhyuk threw a mighty punch at the principal and he flew across the war, then he crashed into RYEOWOOK!!
Ryeowook, no fighting!! No more defending!! The principal said to Ryeowook.
THIS IS WAR!! Ryeowook threw a punch at him and he flew back to Eunhyuk!! So the both of them kept on punching the Principal from side to side like a ball!!
Kyuhyun wasn’t interested in the fight; he was pretty interested of being a reporter!!
This is going MAD!! WHOA!! WHAT A WAR!! Kyuhyun reported to himself, holding a hair brush as a microphone, WHOA, LOOK AT THAT!! SO MANY PEOPLE FLYING!! LOOK, THERE’S HENRY, AND THERE’S RYEOWOOK, AND THERE’S…WHAT THE HELL??!! A COW??
Siwon was standing at the far end, trying to record the fight, but then someone kicked Henry and she flew back!! 
Huh? What’s that? It’s a ball, no it’s a bomb NO!! IT’S HENRY!! Siwon said and she crashed into him and smashed the camera!! NOOOOOO!!!! Siwon cried as he held is camera up.
Thanks, for saving me…and sorry about your camera…Henry said.
Siwon looked at Henry and she looked at him, they both looked at each other in the eyes and they both had tingling feelings in them…
Yesung grabbed Ryeowook by the arm and swung her to the other people!! Ryeowook got mad and ran to Yesung and held him by the head and full on punched him in the stomach non stop!! Yesung cried his eyes out!! ToT”
After Ryeowook punched Yesung she untied her banner on her head and starter to strangler him.
Donghae found Eunhyuk bashing this guy up; he tapped her shoulder and said: Eunhyuk I just want to say… Before he could finish, Eunhyuk PUNCHED him and he flew back, I LOVE YOU!! He finished. What? Eunhyuk called out.
The principal couldn’t bare to see the fight anymore so he crawled up to the stairs and pulled down his white undies and tied it to a stick. I SURRENDER!! HE SCREAMED!!
Everyone froze and saw the UGLY sight!! AAARRRGHHHHH!! EEEKKKKK!! MY BEAUTIFUL EYES!! MY EYES, MY EYES!! Everyone screamed and cried.
The teachers in the staff room heard the fight and rushed out to see it, and then they stopped and saw the principal in front of them!! ARRGGGHHH!! The teachers screamed and covered their eyes, one of the teacher fainted!!

At the hospital were all the students and the principle lying on the white beds injure.
WHO THE HELL STARTED THIS WHOLE THINGS!! Screamed a teacher that was really pissed off about this whole stuff.
Everyone pointed at Yesung and Ryeowook.
WE’RE INNOCENT!! They cried.
YOU TWO ARE GOING TO HAVE A DETENTION FOR A MONTH!!
Yewook:WHAT!!??

=============================================\

My computer breakdown so I can't update it.. Sorry, but now I'm using my cousin computer and I will try to update as soon as often now.