007

My Brother's BestFriend is a 'ERT'

Kyuhyun’s POV:

OMG!! Wookiee!! I called out while running after Ryeowook. She turned around and saw me.
What??!! She asked.
Sungie’s DEAD!! I cried.
HHUUUHHH SERIOUS??!!! O.O” she gasped.
Nah I’m just playing with ya!! HAHAHA, anyway, Sungie’s sick! He has a cold…I explained.
Is he alright? Ryeowook asked concern. I smirked. 
If I help Yesung get Ryeowook he would thank me then I could ask him to give me one of his best magazines.
I don’t think he is alright, he barely can walk and poor Sungie he might lose his eye sight soon I explained.
WHAT!!?? Ryeowook rushed back home while I just kept on walking and laughing.

Yesung’s POV:

I was at home watching TV and pig out. 
Hahahaha never knew Kyuhyun was that dumb and believe I’m sick!! I laughed as I kept on eating chips when I heard a knock on the door I was a bit shock and I went to the window and peek who was knocking. WOOKIE??? Why is she here?? I have to clean up!! 
I rushed to my food and shoved everything on couch. I took a blanket and wrapped it around myself and I try to put on my sickest face. I opened the door……. Wook—Wook—Wookie…*coughs and sneezes*
OMG Sungie!! You should be staying in bed you idiot!! She said while dragging me to the couch and laying me down, I squashed the chip packets and Ryeowook looked at me, I smiled and looked down and pulled out a chip packet. 
Ryeowook asked What’s this?
I smiled and blamed it all on Kyuhyun, It was Kyuhyun’s fault, and he gave me these instead of medicine!! 
That Kyuhyun is so HEARTLESS!! 
WHOA I never knew she cared for me that much!!
Are you ok?? What happened?? She asked worriedly
Uh…I out while I was followi—I mean while I was buying some food!! I explained, trying not to tell her that I followed her
Ok then, just lie down while I’ll cook you some porridge… Ryeowook smiled and went to the kitchen and started cooking, I tried to make myself look sicker so I crept up stairs slowly and took a blow dryer and blew my fore head to make it hotter, it was too hot and it burned my fore head, it turned black too!! I quickly washed it and blew it again, and then I ran down stairs and jumped back in the couch and wrapped myself.
10 minutes later, she came out with a bowl of white porridge, she asked me: what was that noise before?
Uh…it was…my tummy... I replied.
Oh, ok…well here’s your lunch, eat it while it’s hot…she smiled like an angel…
I took the porridge and pretended that I couldn’t feed myself; I took one spoon and started to shake my hand…
Fine, I’ll feed you then!! Ryeowook said, she took the spoon and porridge and started to feed me.
Ok now let check your temperature. She touched my forehead and it was burning of course thanks to the blow dryer. And then she said let see how much degrees are you, she took out the thermometer and shoved it in my mouth. 
I am going to the toilet first. She left and I quickly went to the frying pan and fry the thermometer to make it hotter. I jumped back in my couch and shoved the thermometer in my mouth before Ryeowook came out. When she came out, my mouth and lips were BURNING!! O.O”, Ryeowook took the thermometer and checked the degrees, it reached up to 80 degrees, well of course, thanks to the pan!! Hehehehehe…
WAH!! o.O” You’re burning Yesung!! You’re gonna go to the doctor!! She dragged me off the couch and took my jacket and dragged me to the doctors!!
I HATE THE DOCTORS!! I’m fine now!! I tried to run back but Ryeowook was too strong, she grabbed my arm and pulled me back!! !! I’m gonna meet my worse NIGHTMARE!! I HATE THE DOCTORS!! NOOOOO!!!
While we were walking to the stupid doctors, a couple of guys came and started to flirt to Ryeowook!! One of them tried to grab her hand but I pushed him away.
HEY!! LEAVE HER ALONE YOU UGLY FOUR EYED FREAK!! I quickly shut my mouth up!! that just came out of no where!! I’m dead!!
WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU LITTLE SHORT KUNT??!! The guy yelled at me.
I didn’t say anything!! I answered. 
Yes you did…you just called him an ugly four eyed freak!! Ryeowook whispered to me.
Shhh…I’m trying not to get myself killed here! I whispered back.
Sungie you’re such a weakling!! Ryeowook whispered back! I can’t let Wookie think I’m a weakling!! So that’s it!! I’m gonna kill those boys!! Another guy tried to touch Ryeowook, so I swung a punch at him! 
BBAAMM!!! Ryeowook closed her eyes and then she opened it, I was on the floor covering one of my eye!! The ugly kunt punched me before I could punch him!! ><”
Then all of them jumped in and started to hit me!! OUCH, OW, AIYO, , AARRGGHH!!! I cried in pain T.T
Ryeowook couldn’t stand it anymore so she jumped in and started to punch the other guys and they all flew out!! I never knew Ryeowook was that strong!! 
After a while, Ryeowook took me up and took me to the doctors.

========================================================================

Updated! School holiday finally started[For me] Yay! should be able to update more often8D