006

My Brother's BestFriend is a 'ERT'

Yesung’s POV:

I am deeply in love with her…she is my everything…every time she speaks her voice sounds so sweet…She’s such and angel…
YESUNG YOU ERT!! I’M GOING OUT OK!! AND DON’T YOU DARE FOLLOW ME!! OR ELSE YOU’RE GONNA DIE!! Ryeowook screamed outside my door.
No problem sweetheart!! I answered. Ryeowook turned around and whispered to herself, what a weirdo…After that, she left…She thinks I’m gonna leave her alone?!! HELL NO!! What if she gets or kidnapped?? I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING!! I couldn’t waste another minute so I quickly changed and I quickly went in search for Ryeowook! 
I was walking by the beach and spotted Ryeowook and that JERK Zhoumi o.O”!! Something’s up for sure!! He’s gonna molest her!! I hid inside the bushes and spied on their every move, Zhoumi was talking about something that interested Ryeowook she’s laughing evilly and she has an evil grin on her face!!

Ryeowook’s POV:

So do you want me to help you out and kill that Yesung for you? Zhoumi asked.
Hmmmm… I was thinking, *my dream bubble: Yesung comes and teases me!! He called me a MIDGET!! But no worries I got Zhoumi’s girls to kill him, they heard what Yesung said so they jumped him and started to kill him, while I stay out of it and laugh!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Dream bubble pops.*
MUHAHAHHAHA!! I forgot I was still talking to Zhoumi.
Uh… Zhoumi was confused.
OH!! OK!! I agreed happily.
Alright!! Zhoumi smiled and shook my hand, but then out of no where, ERT YESUNG jumped out of no where and jumped in front of Zhoumi…
Don’t worry Ryeowook!! I’LL SAVE YOU!! Yesung said.
HUH?? I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU NOT TO FOLLOW ME YOU ERT!! I got so pissed off so lifted my fist up and Yesung blocked his face, he thought I was going to punch him again, but I didn’t I KICKED HIM!! I turned around and started walking off, I didn’t know I kick that hard and Yesung flew backwards with Zhoumi cause Zhoumi was standing behind Yesung! They both flew back!!
Hey Wookie!! Kyuhyun called while running towards me.
What?? I asked.
Uh…if your two friends fell into the water, which one would you save?? Yesung or Zhoumi?? He asked out of no where.
I was lost…Why you ask?? I asked confused. Kyuhyun grinned and pointed to at the beach in the far end. I turned around and looked closer and saw Zhoumi and Yesung DROWNING!!
HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!! Yesung and Zhoumi screamed while getting drowned because they couldn’t swim!!

Yesung’s POV:

Hehehehehe…I can swim but this might be my chance for Ryeowook to save me and if I pretend that I need oxygen, she might give me one of those CPR breathing thing and our lips will touch and she might fall in love with me!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
HHHEEELLLPPPP HHHEEEEEBBBBBBEEEE!!! I called. Ryeowook was looking worried she didn’t know who to save!!
DON’T WORRY ABOUT ME RYEOWOOK!! SAVE YESUNG!! Zhoumi said.
Ryeowook jumped into the water and swam towards me!! I peeked and saw Ryeowook was heading for Zhoumi instead!! O.O” WHY HIM?? HE’S A JERK!! ><”
When Zhoumi and Ryeowook got to the surface, Ryeowook jumped into the water and saved me!! We got to the surface and Ryeowook breathed in deeply then she bent down and was about to give a CPR breathing and out of no where, Kyuhyun came and pushed Ryeowook aside.
Let me do it!! HE’S MY PAL!! Kyuhyun said and he breathed in and was about to come closer to me, O.O” but I opened my eyes and threw a punch at Kyuhyun; he went flying to the beach!! 
Ryeowook laughed and said: Well…well…well…looks who’s pretending to drown?? ERT YESUNG!! She screamed and then she turned around and walked away.
DAMN!! KYUHYUN BLEW IT!! THAT BASTARD!! I got up and then I felt a shiver, I sneezed and knew I caught a cold…!! I grinned and followed Ryeowook again, but this time, I’m not gonna blow it!! I sneezed for the 100th time, while I was following her, I was right behind her and then out of no where, I collapsed and out!!

=====================================================================================

Another update:] short isn't it? well, I still hope you all ENJOY!!