What is this feeling?

I never thought I'd fall for you

"Gosh, this is so awkward. What do I say? Uhmm do I introduce myself?" Questions filled your mind as Kyuhyun was still sitting next to you.

Having an awkward silence surrounding you and Kyuhyun, he finally took the initiative to talk. "So, uhmm Hi. I'm Kyuhyun. I'm sorry, if I'm making you feel awkward. I kinda at conversations." He said while looking at you. As he was introducing himself, you suddenly turned red and just gave him a warm, reassuring smile and quickly looked down to take some notes.

"So, uhm what's your name? By the way, I'm really grateful that you let me share your books with you." He spoke again. Finding yourself dumbfounded infront of him, you stuttered while introducing yourself "Huh? Oh, uhmm I'm, I'm uhhh...uhhh I'm                "  you replied. "Oh, well nice to meet you                  ." Kyuhyun replied once again giving off his warm charming smile. 

This time, you really can't take his cute aegyo's anymore and just looked down on your notes and started studying them. Kyuhyun, not noticing anything also went back taking notes.

As you were finishing notes for the certain section of the page, and about to go to the next one. You suddenly felt Kyuhyun's hands touch yours. "Oh, hold on don't turn the page yet I'm still not done taking notes on the last paragraph." He requested. "Oh, uhmm ok..." You replied and took of your hand from his grip.

"Beeeeeepppppppppp" As the bell rang, marking the end of the class.

Everyone, stood up and started heading for the door. Kyuhyun too, thanked you again for letting him share books with you and left. Still in a daze of what happened earlier with you and Kyuhyun you found yourself having this weird feeling inside. Your heartbeat racing and butterflies in your stomach.

Suddenly, someone tapped your shoulder. You got up from your seat and turned around and to your suprise Sungmin sunbae was there smiling at you.

"Oh, sunbae. How come you're not at break yet? Don't you wanna go get some breakfast or something?' You asked still surprised that Sungmin was there.

"Ani, I'm fine. I was about to leave too, but I saw you dazing off somewhere. Are you ok? Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" He asked, sounding worried.

"Oh. Did I really look stupid? Uhmm, I guess I'm just tired from so much notes I took in class." You answered

"Oh, hahaha alright then. Let's go, I'll buy you some banana milk and bread to make you feel at least a little better." Sungmin sunbae taking out his hand, motioning you to come with him.

"Uhmm, okay then." You answered, not even thinking about anything else. Since you were hungry after all.

As you and Sungmin sunbae left the classroom to get some food. Donghae suddenly entered the classroom you were previously in. Panting, from running so much he came in suddenly looking for someone or something. "Aiiish, where did              ?" Donghae said still trying to catch his breath. "Ugh, I thought she was still here? 'Cuz while I was leaving class I saw her dazing off or something. GAH and I was gonna buy her some banana milk to make her feel better. Donghae thought, a smile painted on his face.

As he was walking out of the classroom, he saw you and Sungmin sunbae walking towards the cafeteria. His smile earlier, suddenly turned into a frown and his hands started to make a fist. Thinking of you and Sungmin sunbae being together somehow angered Donghae. And he himself can't explain why either.

 

So, how was it guys? Feel free to comment me on what you think.  Once again, I'm really sorry if you find it uninteresting compared to others. But I really worked hard on this chapter so I hope you enjoy it. :)