A library disaster.

I never thought I'd fall for you

 

As you were walking to library books in both of your hands you felt like someone was following you, but you ignored it anyway and continued walking with a smile planted on your face making everyone who sees you mesmerized by your cute face.

You finally reached the library and settled your books on the table. You then proceeded to the book isles and scanned for a book related to your test later on. 

Right when you were about to grab a book from the shelf, you noticed Jonghyun sitting down and reading a book in a corner. A smile then came to your face and noticed how cute that little dinosaur is. However you didn't approach him for you still had to study and it looked like Jonghyun was enjoying his book as well.

All of a sudden, a pile of books just fell "randomly" an isle away from you. You worried, went over to that area and noticed Donghae and Kyuhyun were drowning in a pile of books.

"YAH! What are you guys doing here?" You yelled trying to silence yourself as well since you were in a library afterall while also crossing your arms. 

"Uhh uhhh we wanted to know more about uhmm... how to plant vegetables in 3 easy steps!" Donghae reasoned as he randomly picked up a book that was scattered around him. 

"Haha omg you guys, get up right now before the librarian comes up and kick us all out." You shook your head and reached your hand and helped the two noobs. 

Donghae and Kyuhuyn were fighting over who would take your hand, but in the end they managed to get up on their own. 

"Uhmm is everyone alright? I don't wanna in or anything, just checking if anyone's hurt." Jonghyun rushed in with a worried face.

"OH! You....you...what are you doing here!" The noobs both asked shockingly.

"Uhmm this is the library...? And...everyone can go here just to let you know haha." Jonghyun answered the question sarcastically. 

"No duh! we know that we're not that dumb." Donghae explained.

"Are you sure?" Jonghyun whispered.

"Mwo?! What did you say?" Kyuhuyn now butted in.

"Nothing, I said of course you guys are very smart." Jonghyun gave his puppy dog smile.

"Well didn't wanna interrupt your conversation guys but I gotta go now and study, have fun with whatever you guys are arguing about." And with that, you left the group and headed to the table where your books are. 

As to your concern, the two noobs and the dinosaur followed you as well and sat with you at your table. 

Kyuhyun sat infront of you with Donghae, and Jonghyun sat next to you. 

You were studying about microbiology and the functions of cells. While the three handsome men just stared at you awkwardly.

You being annoyed with the situation decided to tell them off, and told them if they're not gonna do anything in the library might as well go home and do something productive like chores.

"But...I wanna stay with you though but  ugh fine since you say so, I'll go home then. See you tomorrow." Donghae whined as walking towards the exit.

"I....I guess I'll go ahead too, I'm behind on Starcraft." and Kyuhyun left as well.

With only Jonghyun left, you looked at him and asked. "Are you gonna leave?" 

"Nope, I am not leaving till you are leaving." Jonghyun pretended to be glued to his seat. 

"Uhh sure, okay." You continued to read your book and ignored Jonghyun's adorably puppy dog face. 

10 minutes of awkward silence later.

"So...I was thinking -------." Jonghyun started to speak.

"Maybe you wanna go to the Spring dance with me? Or I mean, if you don't have a ride I can always give you one." Jonghyun offered. 

You looked up from your book. "Th-the...the Spring dance? You wanna ask me to the Spring dance?"

"Yes, I'm asking you to the Spring dance." Jonghyun gave an aegyo.

'But...I'm not worth asking to the dance. I'm not cute or pretty like those other girls you would be better off with."

"It doesn't matter, it's just a dance ----- don't be so nervous about it." Jonghyun assured you.

"So, will you go?"

"....I'm glad to." You replied.

And after the horrible library disaster, you ended your day with a quality time with Jonghyun as he walks you home. 

 

 

Hi guys! Omg I haven't been here in such a long time, and I am terribly sorry if I have not been updating and continuing this story. I try though, just school is being a and being loaded with tons of homework I have been kind of on hiatus lately. But, I'm back and I'll probably won't be updating after this one since it's finals week. But, I'm glad to say WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS! WELCOME NEW READERS AND WELCOME SILENT READERS! AND HOW CAN I FORGET WELCOME BACK OLD READERS! If you haven't already done so, you are more likely welcome to subscribe to my story if you would like. 

Ugh and I'm actually proud to say that I went to SMTown 2012 in Los Angeles and saw SHINee, EXO and Super Junior! It was a very memorable night and although I regret not buying the $150 or $200 tickets I was content with my $85 ticket and saw them from a side view. It was very wonderful, and I am still having an SMTown fever even right now.

Hope you enjoy this chapter and have a wonderful day ~