Some changes

I never thought I'd fall for you

As you and Donghae took your seats, words of what he said earlier bothered you. "Why would Donghae say that? Did he have too much banana milk today?" questions floated your mind as you were still trying to figure out what Donghae meant.

"Yah!                    did you hear what I asked you or you're too busy daydreaming and not care about class. Because if that's the case, you are more than welcome to daydream in the principal's office." Professor Lee barked furiously. Professor Lee's harsh voice quickly jumped you back into reality and you started taking out your materials needed for class.

As you were rushing to take out your materials for class, you saw Donghae give off a "mehrong" making fun of you daydreaming. Annoyed, you turned around and gave him a "tssk" and quickly went back to getting ready for class.

Time went by pretty slowly, and you found yourself bored out of your mind. Since you finished taking notes for the certain section of the page, you just started doodling on your notebook. Curious of what Donghae's doing, you turn around, and suddenly catches him looking back at you. Surprised, you quickly looked down and started doodling on your notebook again.

"Beeeeeeppppppp" as the bell rang ending class. You stood up, getting ready to leave when someone tapped your shoulder. You turned around and see Kyuhyun, smiling at you, but yet sorta shy to actually look up.
 

"                 , uhmm if you have time after school today, if you want, I'm not forcing you or anything, maybe you wanna go get some ice cream and walk around the park?" Kyuhyun, asked looking down on his feet hesitant of what to do next.

"UWAAAAAAA. Kyuhyun's asking me out to get ice cream! Whooo, breath be calm it's just ice cream, it's not like he's asking you out or something. Breath. Inhale, exhale. Stay calm. " You said to yourself, after a moment of spazzing out. "Oh yeah sure, definitely. Uhmm, where do you want to meet?" You asked, not showing the excitement inside you.

"Uhmm, you can just meet me by the gate after class...." Kyuhyun replied, smiling brightly from ear to ear.

"Oh alright then I'll see you later Kyuhyun-ssi. Annyeong!" You replied, heading towards the door.

"Ne, annyeong                      , see you later!" Kyuhyun replied waving at you as you exit the classroom.

~After school ended~

You're waiting for Kyuhyun by the gates when you saw Donghae running towards you. "Yah!               aren't you forgetting something? Why are you still here? It's ramen movie night today remember? Oh, and don't worry it's my turn to buy the ramen today." Donghae said feeling energetic, for it's ramen movie night.

"Oh, it's today?! Well uhmm.... you see Donghae...I'm going out with Kyuhyun today to get some ice cream and maybe a walk at the park. You know....just hanging out. Besides, we always have ramen movie night, we'll have one next week." You replied trying to reason out with Donghae.

The smile and the energy from Donghae's face soon drained and the atmosphere soon turned sad and gloomy.  "But...you never miss ramen movie night. And and and I already bought your favorite ramen. Are you really gonna miss ramen movie night just to get ice cream?" Donghae spoke, in a low saddened voice.

"I know, I know. I never miss ramen movie night. But please, just this once? It's the only time I'm asking you this favor Donghae Chingu. Pleaseeeee." You pouted giving him the aegyo he can't resist.

"Aiish. I thought you hated aegyo's what are you doing now? UGH. Fine, fine. Go ahead, go to your Kyuhyun. Seems like he's more important than me, and you've only known him for awhile, while you've known me since elementary school. Go ahead ditch me, I'll just go eat all the ramen by myself." Donghae, replied grumpily like a little kid who didn't get what he wanted for Christmas.

"Mianhe Donghae, I wasn't really going to miss ramen move night, it's just I can't say no to Kyuhyun and with all the courage he built to ask me to get ice cream with him. Mianhe...." You replied, feeling guilty for what you did to Donghae.

"Araso, araso. Have fun at your date." Donghae said, walking towards the exit. "Be safe! Call me when you're in trouble or need anything!"

"Ne. Annyeong Donghae Chingu." You replied, waving at him.

After Donghae left. You waited for at least 3 minutes until Kyuhyun finally came out of the school building.

"I'm so sorry I'm late. The professor lost track of time and held us in for awhile. Have you been waiting for a long time?" Kyuhyun apologized.

"Ani, kwenchana. I didn't wait that long." You replied reassuring him of his worries.

"Ahh, that's good to hear then. Shall we go?" Kyuhyun reached out his hand. You looked at him, but he just gave off a warm smile.

"Kyuhyun-ssi, we don't really need to hold hands, the ice cream shop is just right there." You said, kind of worried.

"Hahaha, it's alright, I don't want you dazing off or tripping over air you know." He replied, positively.

"Ahh, ne." You replied, and held his hands.

 

I'm so sorry for not updating for such a longggg longgggggg time. No WiFi. Internet shops are lagging. I tried my best to make this chapter really long, so I hope you like it. I'm sorry if I didn't get to write the next chapter. It's already almost 2:00 am here, and I thought maybe I should at least update one chapter.
Thank you so much for the support. Comments are always appreciated. Silent readers, thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy my fanfic. And once again, I apologize if this update isn't "interesting" and just drags on and on. I just got home today after almost a 9 hour flight from my hometown. So please bear with me. Thank you (: