The Ice Cream Date Part 2

I never thought I'd fall for you

As you and Kyuhyun were walking to the park, you could feel people around you whisper how cute of a couple you and Kyuhyun make. At first, you were kind of shocked by their remarks, because you and Kyuhyun aren't even couple after all. But, soon, you did convince yourself that maybe, just a tiny bit, you and Kyuhyun do look good together; and you didn't want this moment to end.

After an endless walk from the ice cream shop, you and Kyuhyun finally reached the park. There wasn't a lot of people today, so it was a perfect time for you and Kyuhyun to be alone and just get to know each other without someone creeping in your business.

He motioned for you two to sit under the big shady tree overlooking a nearby lake. The place was somewhat secluded, and the lake gives off a calm and quiet atmosphere.

As you and Kyuhyun sat down under the tree. Awkward silence began to surround you two again.

"Ugh. What do I say? I don't want to seem nosy if I ask him about his personal life. But if I don't ask him anything it'll be even more awkward, and he might think I'm not that curious about him." You mumbled to yourself.

"Hmm, do I ask her if she enjoyed the ice cream date, or do I just leave that topic alone? Well, if I don't talk to her she might think I don't like her! And I really like her!" Kyuhyun also scolded himself.

.........

"So... the park seems really quiet today." You started to speak, making Kyuhyun look up at you.

"Uhmm yeah, but that's alright. It won't be as relaxing if there are a lot of people in the park. This way, we'll get to know each other more." Kyuhyun started to speak also.

"Haha yeah. So, Kyuhyun-ssi. I saw you at the hospital one time, when I was getting my physical. If you don't mind me asking... what are you doing there?" You asked Kyuhyun curiously.

"Oh you did? Uhmm, I was just getting a check-up. Nothing to worry about. I'm perfectly fine." Kyuhyun replied trying to calm your curiosity.

"Uhmm are you sure? Well if that's what you say... I won't bother you about it again."

~Silence surrounded you two again after the question you asked Kyuhyun.~

"Haha you know what. I really hate how we're so awkward with each other." Kyuhyun spoke, breaking the awkward silence.

"Well... I don't really know what to say, and I don't want to look nosy infront of you." You replied awkwardly.

"Hahaha well we should really break that habit." Kyuhyun smiled at you.

"Yes, yes we should. And I know the perfect way.... TAG! YOU'RE IT!" You , and started running for your life.

"YAH! That's not fair! You cheater!" Kyuhyun yelled, chasing after you.

"Hahaha, who said I was fair?" You replied, still running for your life.

"Oh, you're on! You messed with the wrong person                  " Kyuhyun panted, but still running after you.

"You'll never catch me! Mwuahahaha." You yelled, teasing him some more.

"Oh we'll see about that." Kyuhyun grinned.

After what seems like an eternity of chasing, he finally, caught up to you and "accidentally" grabbed you by your wrist, making you turn around and fall on top of him.

With his face, centimeters away from yours, and you can hear his breathing and the sudden rush of his heartbeat, you quickly turned red. He too, turned very red, and with the current situation you guys are on, he felt a lump on his throat that won't go away no matter how hard he tried to swallow.

Trying to make the situation less awkward as it is, you quickly stood up, fixing your shirt and your hair. Kyuhyun, still in a daze also stood up, taking some grass off his shirt and fixing his wrinkled pants.

"Uhmm, sorry about that...I didn't mean to pull your wrist and...uhmm yeah." Kyuhyun started to apologize.

"Oh no worries. It was an accident. ^^" You reassured him, even though it was kinda awkward.

"So, shall I walk you home?" Kyuhyun suggested, reaching his hand.

"Hahaha sure." You gladly accepted, and held his hand on the way home.

As you two reached your street you saw Donghae coming out of their house. He walked over to the two of you giving Kyuhyun an angry glare.

"So...did the two of you have fun at your little date?" He asked in a sarcasm tone, hoping you two had the worst time ever.

"Uhmm yes, we did. Kyuhyun was actually just walking me home now." You replied to his question.

"Ahh, I see. Well,                 since your date with Kyuhyun has ended I presume, maybe we can have our RAMEN MOVE NIGHT TODAY." He spoke, emphasizing the ramen movie night.

"Hmm, I don't know. I kinda feel tired. Besides, I told you we'll always have it next time Donghae." You replied annoyed of how Donghae brought that topic back up again.

Donghae seemed depressed of how he was rejected again and started to walk away from you and Kyuhyun.

Meanwhile, you and Kyuhyun reached your house and you started to put in your house code when Kyuhyun suddenly kissed your cheeks.

"I had a really fun day today                .  You're such a cute and lovely person. Hopefully we can hang out more next time." He spoke after he kissed your cheeks.

"Kyuhyun-ssi...." You replied, in a dazed tone.

"Sorry if I shocked you with my sudden action. I just couldn't hold it in anymore. I like you, I really do. And if maybe, you give me a chance to prove to you how much you mean to me I would do all my best to make you happy." He spoke sincerely.

"But... we... " You replied still in a daze.

"Maybe this isn't the right time to answer me yet. But I'll be waiting for your reply. I don't mind if it takes you days, weeks, or even months to get back to me. I just want you to think about my feelings for you              ." Kyuhyun again, replied in such a sweet relaxing voice.

"I'll get going now                 . If you need anything, call me!"

And with that Kyuhyun left, still leaving you in a daze.

"What just happened? Did Kyuhyun just...confess to me?" You asked yourself, unsure of the current happening around you.

You quickly put in your house code and went inside your house to refresh yourself after a long day.

But little did you know, Kyuhyun's confession was all seen by Donghae. And he didn't like one bit of it.

 

Haaiii guys! Sorry for not updating for awhile. Been busy, well not busy, been really lazy. School starting soon for me, and I might not update as often so I apologize D;
But how was it guys? Did you like it? Did the sudden confession shock you? UGH. Should have used that as a cliffhanger instead, but I'm still a newbie at this so you should be thankful. Hahahaha.

Anyways, coments are always appreciated :DD Please please please comment. Your comments lets me know if you're stil enjoying my fanfic. Because if not, I might discontinue it or not update as often. So please comment on what you think :D

Thank you guys for the support! Also, thank you for reading my fanfic. Hope you enjoy it ^^