The Fish. The Dinosaur. and The Gamer

I never thought I'd fall for you

After bumping into Jonghyun, and picking up the papers that had fallen off your hands you headed to class.

And of course, your two crazy love admirers followed you also.

"Okay class, please open your books to to this page and follow along as I try explain the lesson..." Professor Choi gave out the directions.

As you were opening your book, you noticed that Kyuhyun didn't sit next to you as he used to; nor did Donghae. Instead, however, Kyuhyun sat infront of you and Donghae sat behind you. So, overall, you were stuck in between them. Literally.

You, so irritated by them constantly annoying just didn't even bother to scold them with their practical joke and just continued listening to Professor with the lesson.

However, as you were slowly getting into boredom as the lesson became more and more irrelevant to you, your eyes started wandering off the room and to your surprise, your eyes met the person sitting next to you; no other than Kim Jonghyun. The guy that you bumped into earlier.

As you snapped back into reality, you waved and apologized for being such a creeper for staring at him.

"...Oh, haha it's alright I actually didn't even know you were staring at me...." Jonghyun casually said.

"Really?! Omg, I'm so sorry, I'm so weird. And we just met earlier too, omg omg omg. Pabo, pabo, pabo." You hit yourself with the book.

"Aha, you're so cute --------- ah. You don't have to do that to yourself."  Jonghyun chuckled, while petting your hair.

"But still....that's embarassing." You pouted.

Just then..

Donghae and Kyuhyun butted into your cutesy little conversation with Jonghyun.

"YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?! YOU CAN'T TOUCH -----AH'S HAIR LIKE THAT!" The crazy love admirers said at the same time.

"YAH! Are you copying me?!" Donghae and Kyuhyun both asked each other.

"NO I'm not copying you! Why would I copy you?! WHAT?!" Once again, they said at the same time.

"Alright you noobs, go away now....both of you are already in my bubble." You stopped them from further arguing with each other.

Jonghyun was watching the whole thing, and just laughed about how childish Donghae and Kyuhuyn are.

"YAH! What's so funny?! You little dinosaur..." Donghae threatened Jonghyun.

"At least I'm an adorable dinosaur, and not named after an ocean." Jonghyun replied to Donghae.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEING NAMED AFTER AN OCEAN HUH?! AT LEAST OCEANS ARE STILL HERE. UNLIKE YOUR TRIBE OF DINOSAURS WHO ARE NO LONG PRESENT IN THIS WORLD ANYMORE, BESIDE YOU." Donghae was steaming. with anger

"Omg are you kidding me Donghae. Calm down. I just finished stopping you from further arguing with Kyuhuyn, and yet you start one with the new kid. Way to go." You scolded Donghae, getting annoyed by all this events happening at once.

Donghae calmy stopped getting scolded by you, and Jonghyun also focused back to his studies.

15 minutes later

"Beeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppp" The bell rang and everyone in class stood up.

"So.... --------ah do you wanna maybe get lunch with me later?" Jonghyun asked.

"Uhmm, I'm not sure Jonghyun, I was gonna go to the library and study for my test later, but I'll let you know later. Mianhe" You sadly told him.

The two noobs heard everything and just laughed their butts off thinking they won the lottery or something.

"AHA DID YOU HEAR THAT? HAHA SHE REJECTED HIM." Kyuhyun chuckled.

"DUDE, I KNOW HAHAHA. SHE'S TOO PRETTY FOR HIM ANYWAYS. JUST LOOK AT HER..." Donghae admired you leaving the class.

"YAH. WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING." Kyuhyun slapped Donghae back into reality.

"I didn't know she was gonna be this pretty when we were in elementary school Kyuhyun-ah." Donghae continued on...

"Dang, fish is madly in love with ------ah." Kyuhyun thought to himself.

"Better start acting fast, or that dinosaur and fish will get ------ah. Not gonna let that happen, GameKyu never loses."

And with that, Kyuhyun also left class leaving poor Donghae fishy in class daydreaming.

 

Hi guys~
Well, I felt really inspired today, and it's been awhile since I last updated. I also thought, why not sort of a semi Christmas present right? Aha. Well, I thought about it and I decided to add Jonghyun to the fanfic. Sorry, to some people if you didn't like this new addition. I also decided to make the fanfic kind of a romantic comedy, but I'll see where it takes me hahaha.

I hope you like this chapter! Don't forget to comment and subscribe~

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a Happy New Year!