The awkwardness continues...

I never thought I'd fall for you

 "Donghae, just listen to me....." You started to speak.

"I know, what you did was...unexpected and surprising, but I don't want our friendship to end like that too. I guess....we can just pretend none of this ever happened." You calmy told Donghae.

"...Does that mean, you don't like me back ------ ah?" He asked, hopes shattering infront of him.

"No, it doesn't mean I don't like you Donghae. It's just, it's too sudden and Kyuhyun just confessed to me too, and you're my best friend, please try to understand." You tried explaining to him.

"Alright, I don't wanna rush you. Just...take your time, I'll wait for you. I'll wait for you forever -----ah." And with that, Donghae left your house.

 

Your thoughts:

UGH. What should I do? Donghae. Kyuhyun. Donghae. Kyuhyun.

Is there even an option just to be friends with both of them and stay forever alone? No? I guess not.

I don't even know what they see in me, I'm not as pretty as other girls, I'm not as "cool" or "popular" as everyone else. Why me? Out of all the people...Why me.

 

Next Day at School

You were walking down the hallway when you see Donghae and Sungmin sunbae walking together. Your eyes widened, and started to panick. With all the swiftness you can manage, you tried to go the other way to avoid Donghae's presence. But, to your desmay, Kyuhyun was walking the other way as well.

Since, you couldn't avoid both of them at once. You just casually tried to walk past them, hoping they wouldn't notice.

Well, you're wrong.

Donghae quickly saw your weird actions of avoiding someone and left Sungmin sunbae to accompany you.

"Oh ----- ah how come you didn't walk with me to school today?" Donghae asked confused.

"Oh...well you see..I kinda forgot to set my alarm last night, so I woke up late." You tried making up an excuse.

"Goodmorning guys, how's your day going?" Kyuhyun butted in.

Donghae gave him this "go-away-I'm trying-to-talk-to-her-face." but Kyuhyun also gave the "shut-up-I wanna-talk-to-her-too" face.

You seeing the tension build up, just escaped being between the two and left for class.

While walking to class, you accidentally bumped into a muscular yet cute looking guy.

"OH! Mianhe, I didn't mean to bump into you." The guy apologized.

"No worries, it's all good." You tried to reassure him trying to organize and pick up the papers that had fallen off your hands.

"Let me help you with that..." The guy kneeled down and also started picking up the papers that are scattered on the ground.

"By the way, I'm Kim Jonghyun. I'm new to this school, so I don't really know anyone yet." The guy introduce himself.

"Oh, I'm ---------." You responded back.

"Nice to meet you ----------. I hope we'll see each other around this school often." Jonghyun stated as he stood up and gave you the pile of papers he had collected.

"Ah, ne. Nice to meet you too Kim Jonghyun-ssi." And with that you two parted ways.

Little did you know, the two crazy love admirers were watching what happened between you and Jonghyun and they did not like it one bit.

 

AAAAHHHH. I'm so sorry for the uber late update. Mianhe, mianhe. I've been busy lately and school has just been keeping me from continuing this story. But, the good thing is, I'm on Winter Break for 3 weeks so I'll try updating maybe everyday if I have any ideas.

Haha oh and I'm sorry if I added Jonghyun in there, I might turn this into a romantic comedy or just put Jonghyun there as a cameo. We'll see, I've been really into Kim Jonghyun lately, although I'm an Onew bias haha.

Well, I hope you like this chapter~ Don't forget to subscribe and comment~