The first meeting

I never thought I'd fall for you

"Ring ring ring" as the alarm to start a fresh new day. You stood up, still tired from studying so much for your test the night before. Half awake, you found yourself stumbling over inanimate objects as you headed to for the shower. As you finished taking a shower, you quickly went out of your apartment and headed for the hospital to take your physical examination required every year at Kyunghee University.  

Arriving just in time for your appointment, you suddenly caught a glimpse of a guy playing his game console as he sat, waiting for his name to be called. You stared at him for awhile, admiring his beautiful smooth face and thought "Aww, he has such an adorable face, I wonder what he's doing here?"

Finally, a nurse came out and yelled, "Cho Kyuhun the doctor's ready to see you." The guy with the console suddenly stood up,  and saw you staring at him; but instead of being creeped out, he smiled at you with those precious eyes of his and started walking towards the nurse for his appointment. "Ahh, so that's his name. Kyuhyun." You giggled.

10 minutes have passed since Kyuhyun was called by the nurse, and you still found yourself mesmerized by his beautiful charming face. Suddenly, a nurse came out and called you for your physical exam. You followed her, and she lead you into a room where she took your weight, vision, blood pressure, reflexes, and other things you do during a physical examination.

As you were finishing up your physical examination, and headed towards the exit, you saw Kyuhyun again, but there's a look on his face, that worried you and made you curious on why he was so sad and upset."Aish, what are you doing [insert your name here] Don't you know it's bad to get into people's business; besides you barely even know this Kyuhyun guy." You said to yourself. And with that, you exit the hospital.

Two days have passed since the day you saw Kyuhyun, but somehow the image of his beautiful charming face was still in your mind.

As you walk to school, somone tapped your shoulder. You turn on your left and see who it is, but no one was there. Again, someone tapped your shoulder, this time you turn on your right and see who it is, but again, no one was there.

"YAH! LEE DONGHAE I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO THIS AROUND ME!" you yelled, irritated.
 

"HAHAHA, sorry it's just fun messing with you [insert name here]. Your reaction is always priceless!" Donghae laughed while walking right next to me.
 

-Even though Donghae's been your bestfriend since elementary school, and you treat each other like brother and sister it still irritates you how he always plays his lame cheesy tricks around you. Whenever he does it, you just get infuriated.-

You and Donghae both enter the classroom sitting in your assigned seats, just in time before the bell rings.

"Ok class, please open up your textbooks to page 135 and start taking notes about the-" All of a sudden, Professor Lee's direction was interrupted by a knock on the door, and as the knocked stop, a student comes in with papers in his hand.

"Hmm, must be one of those new students." I thought, looking around the classroom, not really caring of what's currently happening at the moment.

However, as I looked around, I saw all the eyes of the female students in my class filled with amazement all fixed on this "new student." I was curious why they were acting that way, so I myself turned around to see who the student was, and to my surprise it was Cho Kyuhyun.

"Guys, this Cho Kyuhyun. He's our new transfer student. Please be nice to him, and make him feel welcome in our classroom." Professor Lee said as he introduced Kyuhyun to the class.

As expected, all the girls were still amazed by Kyuhyun, but I can't blame them. I myself was shocked too when I first saw him in the hospital. However, all the guys were giving him glares and crap-another-competition look.

"Kyuhyun, why don't you go sit next  [insert your name here]." As Professor pointed to the empty chair next to mine.

I blinked, several times in amazement. "Oh gosh. What do I do?! What do I say?! AHH." I thought, finding myself dumbfounded as Kyuhyun sat next to me.

Feeling embarass infront of Kyuhyun, I just kept looking at the book attempting to take notes.

Then someone tapped me. I look up and see Kyuhyun smiling at me with those twinkling eyes. "Gosh, what is this guy an angel?"  I thought.

"Uhm, sorry to bother you but can I share books with you? I still haven't picked mine up yet from the library, and I don't wanna fall behind on the notes." Kyhyun asked.

"Uh-uhmm-uh, yeah sure no problem." I replied, stuttering.

"Oh, thanks!" Kyuhyun said

And with that, he scooted closer to my desk; close enough where our elbows were touching and I can smell his strawberry scented shampoo.

"Breath [insert your name here] breath it's alright, you'll be fine. Just gotta stop spazzing out." I told myself.

 AHHH. I'm sorry, I know it may not be that interesting, but I really hope you like it. Please tell me what you think of the first chapter. I really appreciate if you comment. :)