Beautiful Red

You Are My Sanity

Quickie A/N: There are some curse words D: Be warned! <3



    Kyungsoo looked at the walls around him. 

Bleak white. So, so scary. 

His hand gripped Jongin's tighter, and Jongin rubbed  his hand up and down his back in an attempt to comfort the visibly stiffened boy. 

     "I hate hospitals." Kyungsoo whispered into Jongin's ears, and Jongin smiled. 

    "Well, we can't leave your feet all cut up, can we?" He nuzzled his face into his lover's and placed a quick peck on his cheek. Kyungsoo looked down at his bloody foot and picked at his fingers. He jumped when the doctor came in, followed by his nurse. 

     "Well, Kyungsoo, the cuts don't look too bad, you just need to clean up some areas and you'll be good. You're lucky it didn't go very deep into your foot, or you would need stitches!" The doctor chewed on his pen while reading his clipboard. Kyungsoo squinted at his nametag. 

     "Oh....I see, Dr...Lay?" He nodded in response and signaled Kyungsoo to lay down on the bed. 

    "We'll disinfect your injuries, and wrap it up. You'll be fine, don't worry." He laid his clipboard down and threw a smile in their direction. Jongin returned the smile while Kyungsoo raised a brow. Jongin pursed his lips while noticing his lover's impertinent reaction. Lay left the room and Jongin turned to Kyungsoo.

      "Why were you giving him such a rude look?" 

     ".....I wasn't." Kyungsoo sheepishly reverted his eyes away from Jongin. Jongin grabbed his chin and made him face his direction.

    "Kyungsoo. Don't lie to me." 

    "I..I don't know he just didn't seem like a doctor that's all." Jongin didn't buy it, but left the conversation at that. He didn't want an argument to break out at a hospital. He noticed that Kyungsoo was trembling and sweating, and Jongin tried to think of ways to make him feel better. After a pensive moment, Jongin's eyes brightened. 

     "Let's take pictures." Kyungsoo's eyes widened in surprise.

     "Now? We're at a hospital!"

      "Then this picture can be titled: the first time we came to a hospital together! Come on, we should make some memories." Jongin took out his camera and reached out to take a picture of both of them together. After snapping what seemed like a thousand pictures, Kyungsoo giggled and took the camera away from Jongin. He clicked to look at their new memories. When he looked at Jongin's laughing face in the photos, his heart warmed and he began to relax. But when Lay came back with all his supplies, Jongin noticed Kyungsoo stiffen again, his eyes trailing every movement Lay made. Jongin frowned and tapped Kyungsoo's shoulder.

    "Staring is rude." Kyungsoo glared at Jongin and for a moment, and Jongin froze, thinking he would start screaming. But Kyungsoo only cleared his throat and sat up straight while his grip on the camera tightened.

    "Alright, we're going to disinfect your wounds. It might sting a bit- but don't worry, it'll be gone in a matter of seconds." Lay's nurse (who happened to be a guy-Kris) put on his gloves and had the alcohal ready. When he leaned in for the wound, Jongin felt Kyungsoo's breath get heavy and rapidly tear away from his hand. 
 

     He went hysteric. 
 

     Jongin watched as his whole world came crashing down once again, along with everything standing in the hospital. 

Kyungsoo pushed Kris and Lay to the floor, while kicking the cart of supplies to floor. Jongin was too shocked to hear anything or do anything. But when he saw Kyungsoo run out of the hospital with the camera, he was sure he heard one thing. 

It's my father. I'll be back, Jongin.

And with that last statement, everything made sense to Jongin. 

And with that last statement, Kyungsoo was out of Jongin's reach. 

And with that last statement, Kyungsoo was out of the hospital, with a new resolution ringing through his head. 

---------------------

Kyungsoo ran, his fist threatening to crush the camera. His bare, cut up feet grinded against the hot cement, but that was the least of his worries.

 His father. 

He was so sure that Lay and Kris were people working for his father. After all, Kris was holding a drug near him and trying to poison him right? Yes. 

If he was gone, how could he be with Jongin? How could Jongin be without him? They loved each other, right? 
Yes.

He ran hard, the muscles in his leg tensing and nearly ripping from the sudden action. He didn't stop running until he reached the fearful, cruel place he used to call home. He stared at the front door, laughing at how easily he could reach his father. A small pool of blood began to form at his feet, his cuts having gotten deeper after scratching against the ground. He roughly kicked the door open, his bloody foot forming a sign that he was there. He stomped inside and found his father drinking in front of the TV. When his father spotted him, his eyes ingnited in anger. 

     "You ing disobedient - how dare you run out without telling-" 

    "Shut...Up." Kyungsoo's voice seethed in anger and his father's eyes widened while taking a step back. Never had he heard such rage and disgust in his voice. Kyungsoo stepped forward and picked up an unopen beer bottle off the floor.  He smashed it against the wall and watched the bottle's end form nice, sharp ends while the liquid poured onto his hands. Kyungsoo's father tried to look for a weapon, only to trip over beer bottles and fall while trembling on the floor. Seeing such a pathetic form of his "father", Kyungsoo stopped for a moment to make sense of the situation. 

    "Haa...Ha..HHAAA. HAHAHAHAA." Kyungsoo's face contorted into a sadistic smile and laughed while stepping closer. 

    "Who would have thought that I- DO KYUNGSOO- would be able to corner you like this. Oh, oh this is good." Kyungsoo the sharp ends of the bottle and pointed it towards him. His father tried to get back up, but the animosity surrounding Kyungsoo made him freeze and it held him down in a surge of fear. 

    "K-Kyungsoo, if you do that, you're going to regret it." His father's voice remained steady, but anyone would have seen that he was afraid. That included Kyungsoo. 

     "Oh, you remember my name now? What happened to ? or ?" Kyungsoo continued to take dangerous steps closer and the bottle threatened to reach the old man. 

    "Kyungsoo- I-I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Kyungsoo watched in some form of disgust and joy as he watched his father grovel before him. He begged on his knees and latched onto Kyungsoo's arms. Kyungsoo's malice increased tenfold as he saw Jongin's camera touch the nasty skin of his old man. He heartlessly kicked him to the floor, and smiled with madness. 

   "Oh....are you sorry? I'm not." His father's eyes widened as he watched the ends of the bottle pierce his flesh. He desperately tried to pull out the bottle, but his barely sober mind could hardly grasp the thing.  Kyungoo's ears were deaf to the howls of pain, and he just dug deeper into the flesh until his fist was impaled into his stomach. When he felt his father's body go limp, he pulled out the bottle to see that the bottle was filled with red.

Red. 

Beautiful, blood red. 

He raised the bottle high, like one would hold a wine glass while making cheers. 

For us, Jongin. 

 

 

 


Herlo. 

I didn't update in a while T-T I'm sorry

I had like a gabijillion projects due this week all at once, and I procrastinated a little too long XD <3 

Feel free to comment gaiz ^u^ 

I LERV YOU ALL. KJHGKJHD

P.S. DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU NEED LIKE A BAJILLION GAJILLION PAJILLION POINTS TO ADVERTISE OMFG OTL  
I was like DAMMMMNNN HOW DO PEOPLE EVEN GET THAT MANY POINTS HOLY SH-

But yeah you get the point ;___; I didn't even know I almost pooped when i saw the biddings DX 
hahahaha <3 that was random ._. 
okay bye nowww :3