Love

You Are My Sanity

     Kyungsoo sat at the breakfast table, facing his own work of art. He didn't touch his food. He traced Jongin's face with his eyes, wishing they could be closer than they already are. That they could share more intimate moments together like real lovers did.

    "Kyungsoo? Do you not like the food?" 

     "No, I just like to look at your face Jongin." Kyungsoo blushed and picked up his spoon. Silence blanketed the house.

     "...What do I look like to you? What part of my face do you like to see?" Kyungsoo looked up and smiled as his ears turned red. 

    "I...I li-love...how your eyes are perfectly lidded, how your lips are soft and the perfect shade of pink and red. I also lik-love how your chin is kind of flat, but it makes your face look more sculpted that way. I love how the tip of your nose is kind of round, but your nose in general is long and sculpted. Your dark brown hair accents the shape of your head and your tan skin color. I love everything." Kyungsoo looked down and tried to cover his birght red face. 

     "...I love everything about your face too." Kyungsoo's eyes went wide and he felt his heart threatening to break his ribcage. 

    "Re-really?"

    "Yeah. I love how your eyes are always reflecting a cute glint when you look at me. And how your lips turn into a heart when your smile or laugh. I love how your pale skin is just as soft and delicate as it looks. I love how even though your face is round, you have a small frame. I love how your neck is so white that sometimes I just want to..." Kyungsoo leaned forward as Jongin hesitated. 

    "You want to what?" He saw a light shade of pink taint Jongin's cheeks.

     "I want to...kiss it." Kyungsoo knew that wasn't the only thing Jongin wanted to say. On an impulse, Kyungsoo dropped his spoon and went over to Jongin. 

    "Then do it." Jongin's eyes widened and he stepped back. 

   "Kyungsoo...I-" Jongin gently pushed Kyungsoo back. Kyungsoo felt rage surging over his body. Jongin was pushing him away. 

   "Jongin...do you not love me? I love you so much- I love you more than I love myself. I want to give you everything." Kyungsoo's eyes looked desperate and teary and Jongin felt fear creep up his back. 

   "Kyungsoo, I love you. I do. But not rig-"

   "Not what? Not what Jongin! Do you not love me like I love you? Why? What did I do? Did I say something? Did I do something? Are you leaving me too? Are you rejecting me too?" Kyungsoo's eyes widened and Jongin cringed at the words. "too." Kyungsoo walked closer and cornered Jongin. 

    "Jongin- you love me. You LOVE me. YOU love ME." Kyungsoo kept chanting as if he was trying to convince himself. Jongin grabbed onto Kyungsoo's shoulders. 

   "Kyungsoo! I love you. I LOVE you! Stop!" Kyungsoo stopped and latched onto Jongin. 

   "I'm sorry- I'm sorry. Don't leave me Jongin. Please." Kyungsoo cried into Jongin's shirt. 

    "I...I won't. I would never. Don't cry, love." Jongin rubbed Kyungsoo's back and whispered comfort into his ears. 

   "Then Jongin..." Kyungsoo looked up with large, red eyes. 

   "Hmmm?" Jongin kissed Kyungsoo's forehead. 

   "Make love to me." 

  "....I will." 

--------

Kyungsoo felt tears rolling down his cheeks as he felt something he never felt come over his body.

"Jongin!" 

And Jongin cried out as well, whispering loveable words into Kyungsoo.

And Kyungsoo loved it.

He loved Jongin.

And he was sure that Jongin loved him too.  

 



Derp. 

This is such a short chapter *criesdiesandfaints*

Well, my chapters were never that long anyway XD <3

Since it was short I'll try to do a double update ^u^ I lurv you all darlings(: