Chased and Followed

You Are My Sanity

     DOUBLE UPDATE <3 Read the previous chapter first ^U^ 

Teehee <3 This story is close to the >o< Anyone excited? Well actually there's still a couple more chapters left until the . XD



     Kyungsoo was in heaven. He was on the bed with the love of his life, his neck marked with evidence that he was loved and wanted. He smiled, repeatedly running his hands over the marks. Kyungso noticed Jongin watching him carefully, and turned to the side. 

     "Is there something on my face?" Kyungsoo giggled and played with Jongin's palms, drawing random scribbles. 

     "No, you just look so beautiful right now." Jongin pried his hands away and cupped Kyungsoo's face. A rush of blood exploded onto Kyungsoo's face and he turned his back on Jongin. 

      "Jongin..." 

     "Yes, dear?" 

      "Let's go on a date." Jongin raised and eyebrow and sat up. 

    "Aren't you sore? I'm pretty sure that was your first time." Kyungsoo turned back around and smacked Jongin on the back. 

   "Of- Of course it was! But.. I'm not that sore... it's just stings a little..." 

    "Then...shouldn't you rest?" Jongin rubbed Kyungsoo's back. "We can always go on a date tommorow. Or the day after. Or the day after that! Except you have school...Skipping a day won't hurt." 

    "I...okay then." Kyungsoo looked down and wrapped himself in the blanket.

    "I'm going to shower first..." Jongin got up and walked into the shower. Kyungsoo listened to the footsteps go in the restroom. When he was sure the door was closed, he immediately sat up and wore a shirt. 

Kyungsoo's POV

I listened to the restroom door clothes, and the shower faucet turn on. I immediately got up and wore Jongin's shirt that was thrown off to the side. I angrily stomped to the window in Jongin's room. 

      "Come out old man! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!" I yelled out the window. I knew. I knew that my father knew where we were, and that he followed me. He followed me to torment me and take away my last chance at creating a happy life. 

     "I KNOW YOU'RE THERE!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs. I felt the anger surge over me and my hands began to tremble. He's hiding from me. That coward. But since he was here.....

I wasn't safe. Not even with Jongin. No place was safe. 

There was nowhere I could hide from that beast. I couldn't trust anyone. I couldn't trust any home! 

Would I be safe in Jongin's arms? 

I need to stop my father now. I know he's here. 

      "COME OUT YOU COWARD! I KNOW YOU'RE HIDING! YOU BASTARD! COME OUT!" I kept screaming because I knew that he would have to come out eventully. He can't hide forever. He can't follow me forever. I kept waiting, but nothing came out. No sign of that disgusting beast. I shut the window and turned my back, when I heard the phone ring. 

The phone! It rang! HE WAS HERE. BUT HA. I KNEW. 

I took the phone and threw it to the floor, silencing it. That'll teach the man. He can't try to lure me out with a phone. I felt so triumphant at that moment because- I knew what my father was planning and exactly where he was! I was winning this game. 

Then the phone rang again. And again. And again. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN!

Just stop! STOP CALLING! IF HE'S HERE, WHY DOES HE NEED TO CALL? WHY? JUST STOP! I HAVE TO SILENCE THAT DEAFENING SOUND! 

I took the phone and threw it at the window. When I saw the phone break the window and fly out, I knew it would stop. I did well. Now that thing can't disturb me or help that old man hide. The shattered pieces began to call out to me. One piece was all I needed. One piece, and everything would end him. I walked towards the glass, when I felt a wet hand grab my wrist. 

Jongin? Was it really him? Or was it my father in disguise?
 

Back to Third Person POV

    "Kyungsoo! What are you doing?!" Jongin grabbed his wrist and tried to pull him back. 

    "STOP. LET GO OF ME! HE'S HERE! IT COULD BE YOU!" Kyungsoo sneered and he took a step back, his feet running over the glass. 

   "Kyungsoo! What are you talking about?! There's no one here. And your feet are going to get hurt, come over here!" Jongin spread his arms and tried to get through to Kyungsoo. "It's me, Jongin. Don't you love me?" 

 Kyungsoo froze.

   "I...I love you. I love you! I do Jongin! I really do!" Kyungsoo ran over the glass to Jongin, not caring what happened to his feet. He was taken into a large embrace, and Kyungsoo sighed in relief. The pool of blood forming at the bottom of his feet was forgotten by both, and he felt Jongin crying into his shoulder. 

    "Jongin...Jongin..I'm sorry! Don't cry! I'm sorry- I did bad! It was me! I'm sorry!" Kyungsoo desperately tried to comfort him. 

    "Kyungsoo please...please don't do that again." Jongin sobbed into his shoulder and Kyungsoo felt tears forming at his eyes. 

   "I won't...I swear...Jongin.... please don't cry...I'm sorry..." Kyungsoo held Jongin tighter and he felt him stop crying. 

    "Kyungsoo...w-we need to go to the hospital for your feet.." Jongin hiccuped. 

   "I....okay. Let's go. But it's doesn't hurt at all. Not when I'm with you, Jongin. So please don't cry, I'm sorry. I won't do bad again." Jongin slipped out of his arms and looked at him in the eyes. 

   "There's...there's no one here okay? You know that right?" Jongin tried to look through Kyungsoo.

  ".....Yes. I know." Jongin smiled and Kyungsoo felt warm. 

  
   Kyungsoo POV 

     "..... Yes. I know." Jongin smiled and I felt myself get warm. When Jongin turned his back, I looked back at the window. 

Because I knew that my father was here. 

No one could fool me.

And I was going to get him someday.