I See You

You Are My Sanity

     A/N: I accidentally put hide on my previous chapter  so read the previous chapter before this one ^u^ <3



      Scary. 

     Empty.

      Sad.

Kyungsoo looked around in the large, empty room with just a disoriented bed tossed in the corner. He was mercilessly shoved inside without warning, causing him to fall to his knees on the cold, hard cement. 

     "Stay there, disgusting brat." The officer sneered and shut the metal door. Kyungsoo's neck twitched while he looked around the room. Was it even a room? No light, no cushions, no carpet, and worst of all, no Jongin.

     So dark. So alone. So scary.

Kyungsoo gripped his camera and he shriveled up in the corner while holding his knees. 

     Where are you? Did you...abandon me? 

     No. 

    Jongin wouldn't. We love each other, after all. He promised. Abandoning each other is not what lovers do. 

Kyungsoo smiled and held his camera. His trembling fingers clicked to the photos, a desperate attempt to get some reasurance by looking at Jongin's face. 

     "Wha...no....WHA-AHH." Kyungsoo threw the camera across the room in horror. "This...What is this..." He gripped his hair in fear, his fingernails causing his scalp to bleed.

Because what he saw wasn't Jongin on the screen. 

It was him. 

And it was Luhan. 

-----------------

      Luhan looked up at the mental hospital. He was informed Kyungsoo was taken there after his chat with the officer, and he was afraid to go inside. 

Afraid to see what Kyungsoo had become.

Afraid to see Kyungsoo locked up because he couldn't be there for him earlier. 

If he had come earlier, would Kyungsoo still be this way? 

He reluctantly stepped inside and walked towards the information counter. 

      "Hello...I'm here to see Do Kyungsoo? He just came in a few hours ago." 

     "Oh. Yes, Do Kyungsoo. He's in with the...special people. He did murder, after all." Luhan found himself flinching at the word murder. It wasn't murder. To him, it was long term self defense. 

Ah, Luhan. What love does to you. You just justified murder by a psycho. But he's not a psycho. He's Kyungsoo. 

Luhan scrunched his face at the inner conflict he was having while dejectedly following the worker into the "special" area Kyungsoo was being kept. He unknowingly gulped when he saw the heavy metal doors with a lock. 

      "Is all this...neccessary?" He dared to ask. The worker gave a pitiful look and led him inside. Luhan felt a part of him die when he saw the horrible condition the area was in. This wasn't a place where Kyungsoo should be. 

     "Oh...Oh it's a visitorrr! How beautiful. High nose and white, white skin. Like snow! Like snow. I want to feel you snow. You look so soft like a bunny rabbit. It's been so long since I felt a bunny rabbit." A pale hand with fingernails as long as his hair reached out in a desperate attempt to touch him. Luhan instinctively stepped back, and the worker hid him behind her.

     "No Zelo. No! Move your hand away. Move your- GUARDS! Lock his window!" The patient's eyes grew wide and desperate as he gripped the steel bars covering his..."window".

     "Noo Madame Jang! No.. I promise I'll be good! I'LL BE GOOD! PLEASE! NO IT'S DARK- IT'S-" The window closed, cutting off his sentence. All that was heard was a shrill scream echoing through the halls, reminding those what happens when someone disobeys. 

Time in the dark. 

-------

     "Kyungsoo, darling? You have a visitor." 

     "...Who?" Luhan walked towards the window and smiled the brightest he could.

    "It's me, Jongin. I'm here for you, like I promised." Kyungsoo's head shot up and he crawled near the window. The emptiness lingering in Kyungsoo's eyes concerned Luhan and it pierced him as a reminder of what happened due to his carelessness. He momentarily turned away and looked back, only to see Kyungsoo's face right at the window. He gasped and took a step back.

     "Jongin?" Luhan held his heart and breathed heavily.

    "Yeah, it's-"

    "Or Luhan?" Luhan felt his heart drop to the pit of his stomach and the disturbingly loud beat of his heart ringing against his ears. He turned with a heavy heart and looked into the eyes of his lover.

    "Wh..What?" Kyungsoo reached out his hand through the bars and palmed Luhan's cheek.

    "You don't have a flat chin, but a sharp, angled one. Not a long, round-tipped nose, but a short, high one. Not dark brown straight hair, but light brown, ruffled hair. Not tanned skin, but a smooth, white one." Luhan felt a tear flow down his cheek and he intertwined his fingers with Kyungsoo's. A crestfallen sob escaped Luhan's lips.

    "I see you, Luhan. I see you."

 

 

 



 A/N: HI GUYS ;D Happy Thanksgiving Break >u< 

And lol I was like spazzing out because I have so many ending ideas for this story but I couldn't contain them and everytime I tried to write it out I would switch around in the middle so it'd be like happy sad happy happy super sad psychotic happy 

AND I'M JUST LIKE AHFSKDJFKSDJHKJG WHAT. *criesdiesandfaints*

Okay so. Yeah. I'm sorry you have to put up with my retardedness OTL

And no, this isn't the ending for the story, there's still a couple chapters to go :D 
but if it ended this happy would you like it LOL.

In case you're wondering, when Kyungsoo was talking about Luhan's features, he was comparing them with the things he said he loved about Jongin in chapter 7, "Love". 

Alright enough of my ranting. XD Thanks so much for subscribing and commenting :D For those who don't comment, feel free to do so, I don't bite(:

okiee Byyeee

P.S. CAN YOU IMAGINE ZELO IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL HAHAHAHA